Always, comrades in arms

Case of the Jealous Girlfriends

A/N: Hi everyone and thank you for reading the third chapter. I’m glad that I was able to make it to the final chapter after all. Let’s get to it, and thank you for reading :)

 

Sponsor mentions: As always, thank you very much to my sponsors. I appreciate all of you so much: fabricsoftener, AvryGeist171,royalshipper2122, DTHDHR, Bernkaset, Casti1004, jasonds,  ZombieJuhyun, Rita_1211, sleepyRu, Karasxo, falsuki, wittyadie95, Fantasiii, Km62201n, Eris78, captainsnsd, User_name1200, Androsssss, pinkpinkypin, TwFishy, hiraiim-trash, theRequiem78, jyrus_21, Alexausta, Mmm2392, Seosunny, Seulbear9394, and cwright01. Thank you so much for being sponsors. ^^





 

Jung Jessica walked into her new job feeling nervous, and it wasn’t because of the new job. The brunette was mostly terrified Tiffany would pop in at any time, similar to how she had done on her previous jobs. She’s already lost two other jobs because of her girlfriend and doesn’t want to lose this one. Jessica has bills to pay and an apartment to live in, after all.

 

“I just hope she won’t drop by unannounced.” Jessica sighs and leans her head down on the desk for a moment. The only thing she received was a text from Tiffany earlier that wished her well.

 

“Good luck on the new job, baby.”

 

It was filled with a lot of pink heart emoji which only scared Jessica into remembering the pink room. Jessica had to bring herself back by remembering how sweet and thoughtful her girlfriend is.

 

“Okay, Jessica, you need to calm down. Today will be a good day and your crazy girlfriend won’t come barging in to get you fired from another job.” She gives herself a small pep talk. At least, she has lunch to look forward to later on.


 

Meanwhile, Kang Seulgi was trying her best to focus on drawing in her art class. Seulgi can normally focus well in her favorite classes. The main problem is that she has a guest sitting beside her station, and is watching her every movement.

 

“I hope you’re not staring at her, Seul.” Joohyun speaks and looks livid. This isn’t the first time Seulgi has had Joohyun sit in on one of her art classes. The second her girlfriend found out she had to draw live models from time to time, it really pissed Joohyun off. Seulgi tried to tell Joohyun many times that it was all for her class, but try telling that to your girlfriend who is easily jealous. 

 

“No, babe, I’m just drawing.”

 

At first the Professor tried to tell Joohyun she couldn’t just walk in on classes and stay, but Bae Joohyun is the woman who does what she wants, and even Seulgi’s teacher stopped trying to get her to leave.

 

“Don’t stare at my girlfriend,” Joohyun tells the female model, who immediately looks away. Everyone should know the deal by now when it comes to Seulgi’s girlfriend. Seulgi tries her best to focus on what she’s doing but with Joohyun staring holes into her, it’s hard to focus, and she ends up telling the Professor she’s going to leave early.

 

“I’m going to…”

 

“Just go, Seul.” The teacher looks sympathetic, and Seulgi isn’t sure if she is happy or scared to know her teacher feels her pain. But the monolid girl turns to her girlfriend with a warm smile

 

“Do you want to go on a date?” Seulgi asks, and although Joohyun knows it’s clearly to get her out of the classroom. The dark-haired girl isn’t one to ever say no to a date out with her girlfriend. She practically grabs Seulgi and drags her out of the classroom.

 

“Enjoy your day, everyone! I know I sure will.” Joohyun says so politely that it’s startling, because just moments ago she was threatening the model. It’s amazing how things can change so quickly. Seulgi wants to tell Joohyun to slow down, but she just looks so adorable and excited. Sometimes, Joohyun does come off as such a little kid in her excitement, that it’s infectious. Seulgi thinks she has the cutest girlfriend ever and it’s times like this that always remind her of that fact.

 

“You really don’t like me coming to your art classes, do you?” Joohyun asks her as they walk with linked arms out of the school building. Seulgi knows she can handle this in one of two ways. She can either tell the truth and risk upsetting her girlfriend, or she can lie, and hope Joohyun buys the lie. Seulgi can’t ever lie or withhold anything from Joohyun, because somehow Joohyun always knows.

 

“I love when you come into my art classes.” Seulgi hopes she’s saying it with a straight face that looks convincing. The shorter girl looks at her with a suspicious look, but doesn’t say anything about it. Joohyun tells her that she’s starving and they make way for a restaurant to have lunch.

 

“Do you remember the first time we ever went out to eat together?” Joohyun asks her as she gives her arm a gentle squeeze. Seulgi will never forget what was their first official date, or how incredibly nervous she had been.

 

“I remember, Hyun. I was a nervous wreck for that date.”

 

(Flashback)

 

Seulgi could hardly believe she was about to be out on a date with Bae Joohyun, who is easily the most beautiful girl Seulgi has ever seen. She reminds Seulgi of an adorable bunny at times too with her round eyes, and cute cheeks. The monolid girl has to tell herself several times to take deep breaths and calm down. She can’t fall apart before even getting into the restaurant.

 

“Okay, Seul.” She takes a deep breath. “You will not fall apart, you will go into the restaurant, and have a nice date with the most beautiful girl in the world.” She gives herself a mini pep-talk and heads inside the restaurant where Joohyun is already sitting at a table waiting for her. Seulgi feels both excited and nervous. She hopes at this point she won’t do or say anything stupid. 

 

“Hi, I’m Seulgi.” Seulgi speaks and feels like an idiot already, like Joohyun doesn’t already know her name. She mentally scolds herself for being a damn idiot before the date even begins. Joohyun laughs out in amusement at the cute monolid girl.

 

“Hi, I’m Joohyun. I don’t think we’ve met before.” Joohyun teases back and actually reaches her hand out for Seulgi to shake. The taller girl can’t help but laugh at the silliness of it all.

 

“You’re not funny.” Seulgi tells her as she sits down.

 

“I think it was a little funny. Don’t be so nervous, Seul, I’m really glad we finally have the chance to go out on a proper date. I’m excited, aren’t you?” Joohyun smiles in a way that lights up her whole face, and it warms Seulgi’s heart to see. She is excited to be on this date with Bae Joohyun.

 

“I’m really excited to be on this date with you, Joohyun. Let’s order something, alright?”

 

(End)


 

They ended up having a wonderful date, despite how nervous Seulgi had been. There were a few moments where Seulgi thought for sure she would never see Joohyun again, like when she spilled her tea and it landed on her, or the time where she mistakenly ordered chicken for a girl who apparently hates chicken. However, Joohyun wanted to continue seeing her, anyway, and here they are still together.

 

“You were still cute, Seul.” Joohyun tells her with a kiss to her cheek. “You’re still the cutest, now let’s go have lunch, and maybe we can talk about that double date, huh?”

 

“D-Double date?” The monolid girl wonders like this is the first time she’s hearing about said double date. Joohyun looks at her with a frown and look that says “you better be kidding me, right now.” 

 

“Oh, that double date.” Seulgi speaks like she’s remembering all of a sudden. “Yeah, we can talk about the double date, Hyunnie.”

 

“Oh, you bet we will, babe. I’m sure Tiffany is somewhere talking to Jessica about it too.”

 

“Oh, I wouldn’t doubt that.”


 

Seulgi just knows somehow their girlfriend’s plan everything from when they call them, and even when they show up at their locations. It was exactly as Joohyun suggested because Jung Jessica was about to take her lunch break when she saw an all too familiar dark-haired woman asking for her. 

 

“Oh, holy .” Jessica mentally panics and dives under her desk. What the hell is her girlfriend doing here?

 

“Why is my crazy girlfriend here?”

 

Jessica closes her eyes and prays that she will not be found here. She hopes none of her coworkers will tell Tiffany anything, and more importantly Jessica hopes she will not be fired. 

 

“Maybe, I can escape.” Jessica is trying to debate her options and ways she can possibly get out of this. She can always crawl away and use other desks as a shield of sorts, that might not be the best option, however. Jessica can also try getting to the fire alarm and pulling it as a distraction, but does she really want to risk losing her job? Jessica supposes she can also try to make a run for it, but is it really worth it to run?

 

“No, I’m not running anywhere.”

 

The brunette is so busy in her own thoughts that she doesn’t even realize Tiffany is standing at her desk and looking down at her. Tiffany almost wants to laugh because her girlfriend looks quite ridiculous sitting under her own desk. 

 

“Why are you under your desk, sweetie?”

 

“W-What?” Jessica looks up to see Tiffany standing there. “When’d you get here?”
 

“I’ve been here for a few minutes at least, Jessi. Do you want to tell me why you’re under your desk?”

 

Jessica laughs nervously, she honestly would rather not tell Tiffany why she’s sitting under her desk. She’s already feeling embarrassed enough as it is, and that’s why she gets up from under her desk. The brunette proceeds to wrap her arms around the dark-haired woman for a tight hug.

 

“No reason, I’m glad to see you. What are you doing here?”

 

“I can’t spend offer to take my girlfriend to lunch?” Tiffany wonders curiously. “Is there a reason why I can’t take you to lunch?” Tiffany is looking at her with such a suspicious gaze that it makes Jessica even the more nervous. 

 

“Of course, you can take me out to lunch. Why wouldn’t you be able to take me to lunch, I think that’s an amazing idea. Let’s go right now!” Jessica smiles and grabs her coat and purse. If all Tiffany came here for is to have lunch with her, then that sounds great. Especially, because the last thing Jessica needs is for Tiffany to possibly cause a scene. She likes her new job and would also like to keep said job. But for now things seem alright, and Tiffany immediately grabs her hand and they walk out of the building together. As nice as it feels to be holding hands with her girlfriend, and how normal it all feels as they start heading over to a restaurant to have lunch, Jessica also knows her girlfriend. There is no way it’s all going to be smooth sailing, and the moment they get seated at the restaurant, Tiffany has a too cheerful smile on her face.

 

“Uh-oh,” Jessica thinks. Is she about to be a dead woman? She knows the differences in her girlfriend’s smiles, and this is not the smile that says Tiffany is happy about anything.

 

“W-What’s wrong, Tiff?”

 

“Oh, there’s nothing wrong, Jessi. There’s nothing wrong except for the fact that I found that girl who put her lips on you at Sooyoung’s party? You remember the party where you lied and said it was wine.”
 

In truth, Jessica barely remembers that party. She mostly remembers what happened after where she was sent to the pink room. Jessica kind of doesn’t even want to know what Tiffany has done, but she might as well ask.

 

“I don’t even remember that party, but what did you do, Tiff? This person isn't ...” Jessica stops. “She’s not dead, right?”

 

The moment the words come out of Jessica’s mouth, Tiffany starts laughing like it’s the most ridiculous thing she has ever heard.

 

“Oh come on, do you think I’d really kill someone. I just talked to her, and made sure she knew better than to come around to you again.” Tiffany smiles again. “Now, let’s order something, babe. We both have to get back to our jobs, soon.” The dark-haired woman gently pushes a menu over to Jessica, who is sitting there looking scared . Jessica isn’t totally sure her girlfriend wouldn’t kill someone, for now she’s just going to have lunch. At the same time she wonders how Seulgi is doing, after all their significant others seem to plan how and when they meet.

 

“I wonder how you’re doing, Seul.”


 

The truth of the matter is Kang Seulgi is currently having lunch with her girlfriend, whom looks like she wants to throw her drink at the waitress. Seulgi tried to tell Joohyun several times that the waitress wasn’t flirting with her.

 

“She was taking my order, Hyunnie.”

 

“She was flirting with you, I know what I saw.”

 

Joohyun didn’t want to hear when Seulgi tried to convince her that the waitress wasn’t flirting with her, and all Seulgi could think to do was distract her with kisses. At least, Joohyun seemed more than okay with kisses.

 

“We should talk about the double date with Jessic and Tiffany.” The dark-haired girl does ask as Seulgi is about to lean in for another kiss.

 

“Right now?”

 

“Yes, now. Tiffany and I mentioned the double date to you both a while ago, and how come we haven’t planned anything yet?” Joohyun looks at her with questioning gaze. Seulgi knew eventually Joohyun would bring it up, as some time has surely passed since she and Jessica received those texts, and there hadn’t been any talk of setting up a time or place. In truth, neither Seulgi or Jessica think going out on a double date is the best idea. They friends may have said they would look on the bright side, but they just know their girlfriend’s, and there’s no way they can all go on a double date with smooth sailing. 

 

“Um, we’ve been busy?” Seulgi says in a hesitant tone of voice, and she knows Joohyun isn’t trying to hear anything like that.

 

“No one’s that busy. Come on, babe, it’ll be fun. I promise you if it’s not fun then we won’t ever go on another double date again.”

 

Seulgi isn’t sure if she should believe Joohyun. She is really hesitant to believe Joohyun is being serious about that, and so she chooses not to say anything, Seulgi nods in the affirmative since she feels safer not saying anything. 

 

“Alright, Hyunnie, we can pick a time and day for a double date with Jessica and Tiffany.”

 

Joohyun smiles brightly as that’s all she wanted to hear. Seulgi is happy that Joohyun is happy, but can’t help if she’s hesitant about this whole thing. The monolid girl quickly finds out how hesitant Jessica was too, because as she’s leaving the restaurant with Joohyun, Seulgi gets a text from the older woman.

 

“Seul, come over to my place around 6 later, we have to talk about this double date thing, as soon as possible.”
 

“Don’t I know it.” Seulgi sighs and quickly texts back that she will meet Jessica later on, and of course she assumed that she would be going to meet Jessica alone at her apartment, it was the plan anyway. But when Seulgi arrived at Jessica’s place, the two friends could barely sit down and talk before there was knocking at the door.

 

“Um, are you expecting anyone?” Seulgi wonders.

 

“No, I don’t think…” Jessica stops to answer the door and sees not only Tiffany but Joohyun too, and before she can quickly slam the door shut, Tiffany pushes her way pass with Joohyun behind her.

 

“What are you two doing here?” Seulgi is the first one to ask because Jessica is sort of standing in shock at a loss for words. 

 

“You should know why we’re here.” Tiffany rolls her eyes slightly. “Hyun and I just knew that if we hadn’t checked up with you two, we would never actually go on this date, so that’s why we’re both here. We’re going to talk about our double date, right Jessi?” Tiffany immediately wraps her arms around the brunette who nods weakly before sitting down.

 

“We’ll just order some takeout since this could be a while.” Jessica sighs and does exactly that. Joohyun is already sitting with Seulgi and the younger girl wants to say she is shocked by this, but is she really?

 

“Okay, you have to tell us how you always know everything!” The monolid girl breaks and wants to know, because not only do Joohyun and Tiffany always seem to know when or how to call them, they show up at all the right moments as well, and it’s kind of creepy. Joohyun laughs at her girlfriend’s startled expression and gently pats her cheek.

 

“Oh, babe. I’m your girlfriend, you should know I know everything, by now.”

 

“Well, it’s not fair.” Seulgi whines and practically looks like she’s about to sob then, the poor girl. Jessica grabs her friend and pulled her toward the bathroom.

 

“Oh, you poor thing. Come with me and we’ll get some tissues for those eyes.”

 

Tiffany frowns at the display. “Don’t even think of trying to escape, you two.”

 

“Damn.” Jessica mentally sighs, so much for trying to make a daring escape, but then again to where could they escape with their significant others here. Jessica makes sure the two of them can’t be overheard before speaking.

 

“We have to do all we can to convince them that a double date would be the worst idea.” Jessica whispers. Seulgi stares at the older woman with wide eyes, because Jessica must be sleep-deprived if she thinks those two are going to let them off the hook, if Joohyun and Tiffany want a double date, well then guess who’s getting a double date. 

 

“Do you need a nap or something, Jessica? Our girlfriend’s get what they want, no matter what. Don’t you know this by now?”

 

Jessica looks suddenly determined more than Seulgi thinks she has ever seen her friend. Jessica looks at her like someone told her she will never be able to sleep again, or that she will have to eat cucumbers for the rest of her life, Seulgi knows she would believe in her right now, if not for the fact that they are dating the two in the living room.

 

“We’re getting out of this date, Seul. Come on, little buddy, and leave everything to me.”

 

“B-But….” 

 

Seulgi doesn’t get to finish her sentence as she is being dragged back into the living room. It’s maybe a minute before Jessica says the few words that could potentially end both of their lives.

 

“We don’t think it’s a good idea to double date.” Jessica speaks and almost immediately both Tiffany and Joohyun are glaring at her, and the room feels like it has dropped several degrees. 

 

“What did you say, sweetie?” Tiffany wonders. 

 

“We’re doomed.” Seulgi sighs and closes her eyes, there’s no way neither she or Jessica aren’t doomed. 

 

“Why don’t you think it’s a good idea to go on a double date, Jessica?” Joohyun asks, and the look in her eyes is honestly scary to Jessica. 

 

“I….” Jessica looks to Seulgi for backup because that’s her little buddy, no? Seulgi should have her back, but Seulgi looks away like she doesn’t want to be involved, and so much for them being comrades in arms.

 

“I think I heard the doorbell ringing.” The brunette lies. “It must be the takeout.”

 

“We didn’t hear any doorbell, babe.” Tiffany shakes her head. “Now, tell us why you and Seulgi think this double date, would be a bad idea?”
 

“You and Seulgi?” Seulgi repeats, since when did she get added to the mix. She knows better than to question anything. “I actually…”

 

“Do you think a double date is a bad idea, Seul?” Joohyun asks her with such an adorable pout on her face that Seulgi feels weak.

 

“I…”

 

But then she has Jessica looking at her like she better not betray their friendship, and stick with the plan to persuade their girlfriends that going on a double date is a bad idea.

 

“I agree with Jessica.” Seulgi slowly moves to stand by her friend and Jessica looks proud of her.

 

“Thanks, little buddy.”

 

It might have ended up being the wrong thing to do, because that started a whole debate between them and their girlfriend’s. Joohyun and Tiffany kept on giving them reasons as to why they should go on a double date, while Seulgi and Jessica tried their best to remain firm on why they shouldn’t. The only time the debate stopped was when takeout arrived and everyone took a break to eat, it really was the only time there was any silence, because once all the food was gone the debate started all over again.

 

“You’re not giving me any good reasons as to why we shouldn’t go on a double date.” Tiffany told her girlfriend for what sounded like the tenth time in the last hour. Jessica on the other hand thought she gave plenty of good reasons as to why they shouldn’t.

 

“Do you not remember Valentine’s Day of last year?” Jessica brings up her biggest reason. The Valentine’s double date from hell that ended with all of them banned from a restaurant because of their girlfriends.

 

“I only remember we had a great evening out.”

 

“I also remember a good night.” Joohyun backs Tiffany up, and of course neither Jessica or Seulgi are surprised. The two of them would remember events totally different.

 

“Never mind then, but I’m telling you, Tiff. I don’t think it’ll be a good idea.”

 

“Well, I think it will be.”

 

Seulgi can’t help that she zones out because it seems like the debate will carry on for 

God knows how much longer, and she eventually drifts off to sleep, which doesn’t last long because Jessica notices what happened.

 

“Hey, if I can’t sleep through this, neither than you.”

 

“But….” Seulgi begins. “But you’ve been yelling at each other for hours, face it Jessica, we’re not getting out of this.”

 

Jessica hates to agree in this case but Seulgi is right. Perhaps, it’s time to give up because at least she can go to sleep after all this is over.

 

“Alright, fine. Let’s pick a place and time for this double date from hell.”

 

“What did you say?” Tiffany speaks and Jessica laughs a bit. Did she say date from hell, no surely not.

 

“I said nothing, babe.” Jessica assures and kisses her cheek. “Let’s plan a date.”

 

It takes another half hour of trying to decide on a time and place, but at least this time it’s no full on debating. The four of them are able to decide on this coming Saturday to have dinner.

 

“Okay, are we all set for this Saturday?” Tiffany wants to know.

 

“Yes,” Joohyun beams with excitement. “We’re happy right, babe.” She nudges Seulgi who nods.

 

“Sure, this Saturday, sounds great.”
 

Jessica plants a smile on her face and nods. “Of course, this Saturday, I’m already looking forward to it.”

 

“Great,” Tiffany smiles, “you’ll see, Jessi. We’ll have a great time.”


 

Jessica seriously has her doubts about it, but the last thing she’s going to do is bring it up to her girlfriend. Jessica knew that both she and Seulgi wouldn’t really get out of this double date, but it was worth a shot.

 

“Well, hopefully things won’t be too bad.” Jessica thinks and hopes. After all, how bad can things really go? Perhaps, Jessica is overthinking and everything will go well, and as much as Jessica told herself to remain positive, there was nothing that would possibly prepare either herself or Seulgi for Saturday. The first thing both noticed was how quickly the week seemed to go by, any other time the week felt like it dragged slow. Both Seulgi and Jessica assumed the week flew by because of the double date, and on the day of Saturday just before the date, both were freaking out, rightfully so. Seulgi called Jessica before she went to meet Joohyun, and it Jessica was actually just about to call her too. They needed to vent to one another one last time before picking up their significant others. 

 

“Seulgi,” Jessica speaks when seeing her friend’s number flashing across her screen.  “I was just about to call you.”

 

“Were you?” The younger woman laughs nervously. “I just wanted to see how you’re feeling, Jessica.”

 

“I feel like this will be a disaster, and did they tell you they also want to go to the movies too?”

 

Seulgi has already heard from Joohyun the previous night that she and Tiffany have decided they want to see a movie first before dinner, and Seulgi remembered thinking that the movies should go much better than dinner, but there’s also no way of knowing that either. 

 

“Yeah, but at least we should be safe at the movies.” Seulgi says hopefully.

 

“Well, we should, but in case it fails, I still suggest we ditch them there, Seul.”

 

The monolid girl has to try her best not to laugh because she does remember one of their prior conversations, in which Jessica did make the suggestion that they ditch their girlfriend’s. Of course, neither of them are stupid enough to try something like that, right?

 

“We probably shouldn’t do that, Jessica. I need to go and meet Hyunnie before we all meet at the movies, I’ll see you soon.”

 

“I’m going to meet Tiffany right now too, so I’ll see you soon, Seul. I still think we should keep the plan to ditch them in mind.”

 

At that point, Seulgi does laugh and tells Jessica they really shouldn’t do that. The two friends end their call and each head out to meet their respective girlfriend’s. On her way to Joohyun’s place, Seulgi is practicing her facial expressions to not look like she doesn’t want to be on the date later. The only problem with that is Seulgi can’t hide anything from Joohyun, and so Seulgi takes several deep breaths to calm her racing heart. 

 

“Okay, Seul, you can do this. You will not give anything away in front of your girlfriend.”

 

Seulgi waits for Joohyun to come to the door and as she waits, the brunette tries to think of what to say when Joohyun opens the door. Seulgi spends so much time thinking that she doesn’t right away see the gorgeous woman opening the door. Joohyun even calls her name a few times but that doesn’t work. The shorter girl leans forward and kisses Seulgi, as if anything should work, it should be a kiss. Seulgi responds right away and leaned into the kiss. Joohyun gives her a good amount of kisses before pulling away and that makes Seulgi frown.

 

“Hey, I was enjoying that.”

 

The dark-haired girl smiles with a nod, as of course she knew Seulgi was enjoying the kissing, and she was too, but Joohyun can’t help to mess with her girlfriend a little. 

 

“I know, babe. But we should probably get going, no?”

 

“We have to now, can’t I just get one more kiss?”
 

The way Seulgi asks is so adorable to Joohyun that she has to give her at least one more kiss. Joohyun kisses her once more and then tells Seulgi they should really get going.

 

“The movie is going to start in a half-hour, so let’s go, babe.”

 

“Okay, let’s go, Hyunnie.”

 

They younger couple start making their way to the movie theater to meet the other couple, and while Joohyun tells Seulgi again that everything will be fine, and that they will all have a good time, Tiffany is also echoing similar words to Jessica as they make their way to the movie theater.

 

“I wish you’d look a bit more excited, Jessi.” Tiffany speaks from the passenger's seat.

 

“Don’t I look excited?” Jessica turns to her with a look that doesn’t say she’s excited in the least. 

 

“No, you don’t look excited. But I just know you’ll cheer up once we get to the movies.”

 

Jessica actually has something in mind for when they’re all at dinner later, and it’s the main thing she’s looking forward to. For now, she’s going to get ready to have a double date, even though it’s been a long time since going on one. They arrive at the theater and moments later Seulgi and Joohyun show up as well, it’s really now or never.

 

“Hi, guys.” Tiffany waves first and hugs Joohyun. “We’re all right on time for the movie.

 

“Hi, Tiffany.” Joohyun smiles and hugs her friend tight. Jessica and Seulgi make their way toward each other and both sort of look like they’re trying to move toward an exit, of course their girlfriends notice any movement.

 

“You’re not trying to leave, right?” Joohyun questions Seulgi, who shakes her head several times that she is doing no such thing.

 

“Of course not, Hyunnie.”

 

“You weren’t trying to leave either, right Jessi?” Tiffany eyes her with clear suspicion and Jessica assures her that she was doing no such thing. In fact, Jessica moves to hug her tightly.


“Of course not, Tiff. Seul and I were just going to get some snacks for us, right Seul.” 

 

“Oh, yes.” Seulgi agrees, “we’re just going to get some snacks, come on Jessica.”

 

Tiffany and Joohyun watch them to see if they’re really going toward the concession stand, because both of them have their concerns that their girlfriend’s will run off, or at least plan to run off. 

 

“We’re going to have to keep eyes on them, Hyun.” The older woman tells her friend who completely agrees with her.

 

“We’ll definitely keep eyes on them.” Joohyun nods.

 

Seulgi and Jessica head over to the concession stand and start to order snacks for everyone, and everything was going fine until one of the girl’s behind the concession stand starting eyeing Jessica a little too long.

 

“Please don’t flirt with me, please don’t flirt with me, for the love of everything good in this world, please don’t flirt with me.” Jessica says like a mantra in her head, because she can also feel Tiffany’s gaze on her too, and the last thing anyone needs is for a scene to be caused.

 

“Hi,” The girl smiles. “You’re really beautiful.”

 

“Oh, .” Jessica mentally groans, as this is not what she needs right now, can she just get her popcorn and go. Seulgi is also looking like she will be ill in that moment, as she has personal experience with this same sort of thing, and there’s no way Tiffany won’t come over here to confront this woman.

 

“Is she flirting with my Jessi.” Tiffany questions Joohyun, who knows the signs all too well of someone flirting with a significant other. She has had to confront many a girl over flirting with Seulgi.

 

“I don’t think so, Tiffany.” Joohyun tries to be helpful and hopefully not make Tiffany run over there to confront this girl now, because they do have a movie about to start after all. Jessica is about to take the popcorn and hopefully get away from the situation before it escalates.

 

“I just want my popcorn.” Jessica speaks then.

 

“Let’s go, Sica.” Seulgi practically begs from beside the older woman. 

 

“But at least let me give you something free.”

 

“Well…” Jessica is considering that because there’s nothing wrong with free concession stand stuff, but before she can fully say anything she can feel someone standing close behind her, and it’s not Seulgi is just standing there with a fearful expression on her face.

 

“Oh my god.” Jessica grabs the popcorn quickly and turns around to see Tiffany standing there looking livid.

 

“Babe?” The brunette tries to talk to Tiffany first, but Tiffany is looking at the girl behind the concession stand.

 

“Don’t flirt with my girlfriend.”

 

“Oh…” The girl laughs nervously. “Is she your girlfriend?”

 

“Yes, I saw how thirsty you were from all the way over there, we’ll be taking our snacks now, come on, babe.” Tiffany grabs Jessica’s free hand and leads her away from the snack stand. Jessica is surprised to say the least that Tiffany handled that so well, and is grateful it didn’t escalate.

 

“Who are you right now?” Jessica wonders as they start making their way to the correct theater.

 

“I can’t believe no one died.” Seulgi speaks, since she expected that interaction to be a lot worse than that.

 

“Do you want for it to be worse?” Joohyun nudges Seulgi.

 

“Yes, because I can go back and…” Tiffany begins, only gets cut off from Jessica kissing her lips.

 

“No, there’s no need for any of that. The movie is about to start, so let’s go.”

 

The four of them head into the theater and find their seats, Jessica doesn’t even know what movie they’re seeing, all she knows is that she's getting a power nap of some kind. On the other hand, Seulgi likes going to the movies with Joohyun because for the most part they get to make out. The monolid girl puts their soda’s in the cup holders and the popcorn nearby, because she thinks they’re going to make out right now. The minute she tries to kiss Joohyun, the shorter girl puts her hand to Seulgi’s face, and effectively blocks her lips.

 

“Hey,” Seulgi complains. What is going on right now? Why is she being stopped from getting kisses.

 

“Sorry, sweetie. I really want to see this movie, I’ll kiss you…” Joohyun trails off and instead reaches for the popcorn. Seulgi sits in shock for a few moments and can’t believe that happened. She can also see Jessica from her seat and the brunette looks like she’s getting comfortable for a nap, which is not surprising in the least. 

 

“Maybe, Jessica has the right idea.” She leaned back into the chair and closes her eyes, since she’s not getting any kisses at the moment. Jessica truly was about to take a nap, only someone had other plans in mind, because Tiffany would constantly try and kiss her every chance she had. 

 

“Tiff…” Jessica begins, “don’t you want to watch the movie?”

 

“I’d rather make out with my girlfriend.”

 

“Well, alright then.” The brunette shrugs and figures if she can’t sleep she might as well get some kisses out of the deal, where Jessica was able to makeout with her girl during the movie, Seulgi wasn’t so fortunate, because Joohyun was engrossed in the movie. The monolid girl simply fell asleep and when she woke up it was to Joohyun looking at her with a slight frown on her face.

 

“What?” Seulgi wonders.

 

“I can’t believe you slept through the entire movie, Seul.”

 

“I did?”

 

Jessica and Tiffany are heading over from where they were seated and Jessica looks at her with a somewhat proud look on her face.

 

“Alright, that’s my girl.” She tries to high five Seulgi. “Pretty soon, you’ll be sleeping as long as I can.”
 

Seulgi looks horrified when she hears this, because she knows how long Jessica can sleep for, and that’s a record no one should try to achieve. Tiffany looks at her girlfriend like she almost can’t believe what Jessica is saying, but then again she is not surprised.

 

“You would say this.” Tiffany whispers to her.

 

“I’m sorry for falling asleep, Hyunnie.” Seulgi apologizes to Joohyun, who tells her it’s fine, and that they should probably all get going to dinner now. Seulgi thinks that’s a great idea as she is definitely starving, popcorn can only last so long. The four start to make their way out of the theater, but before the couples can separate, Jessica and Seulgi turn to their girlfriends with equally worried expressions on their faces.

 

“What’s wrong?” Both Joohyun and Tiffany wonder.

 

“We’re going to need you both to try and not cause a scene when we go for dinner, later.” Jessica begins, as her biggest concerns are what could possibly happen at dinner. 

 

“Yes, we beg you, please don’t cause a scene.”
 

Joohyun and Tiffany both look at them like they can’t believe what is being said to them. Why on earth would either of them start a scene?

 

“Why would you think we’re going to start a scene?” Joohyun wonders and looks just as innocent as she sounds.

 

“Are you kidding me?” Seulgi looks at her in disbelief. The shorter woman simply takes her hand and gives it a squeeze.

 

“No one’s going to cause any scene, we’re all just going to eat, Seul. Now, let’s get going. We’ll see you both at the restaurant.” Joohyun tells the other couple before walking off with Seulgi. Jessica is sort of just staring at Tiffany with her own expression that mirrored Seulgi’s a short while ago. 

 

“You can’t be serious, Tiff, most of the times you and Joohyun cause some sort of disturbance.”
 

“Come on, Jessi, name one other time Hyun and I caused a disturbance.”

 

“Are you completely forgetting about Sooyoung’s party, and I was the drunk one.” The brunette lets out a sigh and runs her fingers over her brown locks.

 

“I don’t remember such things, sweetie. Now let’s get going because I am hungry and I’m sure you are too.”

 

Tiffany starts walking back towards Jessica’s car and Jessica can only stand in shock at her girlfriend. How can she seriously act like what happened at Sooyoung’s party? Jessica decides she doesn’t even want to know anymore, and the idea of going to eat sounds more tempting than ever. The pair are driving off soon enough and Tiffany leans over to kiss her cheek.

 

“I promise you, Jessi, we’re all going to have dinner and have a completely fine evening, alright?”

 

The way Tiffany says that makes Jessica almost believe it, but she also can’t help if she has her doubts, and she’s not the only one with doubts because Seulgi shares them too. The monolid girl wants to remain focus on dinner, since food can never be a bad thing, but at the same time she can’t help to be a bit nervous. 

 

“Hey,” Joohyun whispers and kisses her knuckles. “You really don’t need to be nervous, baby. We’re really just going to have dinner and that’s all.”

 

“You almost sound believable, Hyunnie.”

 

“Hey, look at me.” Joohyun gently turns her face toward her own for a kiss. Seulgi happily and eagerly returns the kiss, since she hadn’t gotten the chance to kiss Joohyun at all during the movie. 

 

“Everything’s going to be fine, baby.” Joohyun smiles. 

 

“Well, alright.” Seulgi reluctantly agrees and they head into the restaurant to grab a table and wait for the other couple to show up. They wait for about ten minutes when they spot Jessica and Tiffany who apologize for the slight wait.

 

“It’s okay,” Seulgi assures. “I’m starving though, so how about we order.”
 

“Um, before we order, can I talk to you alone for a moment.” Jessica asks her friend who right away agrees because Jessica looks a bit anxious about something, and something tells Seulgi it’s not about the fact they are on a double date with their crazy girlfriends. 

 

“Don’t try to run away.” Tiffany tells Jessica.

 

“Of course not, I came here for the good food.”

 

“You don’t try to run away either, Seul.” Joohyun also tells Seulgi. 

 

“Hey, I want to eat too, why else do you think we’re here?”

 

“What!” Joohyun and Tiffany both shout and look highly offended at that statement, because their girlfriends should be excited to be spending time with them, and not so much caring about the food only;

 

“Haha, she’s just hungry, ignore her. Come on, buddy.” Jessica leads her away toward the entrance of the restaurant where they won’t be seen, Seulgi briefly wonders are they actually going to make a run for it.

 

“What’s wrong, Jessica?” Seulgi wonders.

 

“There’s nothing wrong, Seul. I just wanted you to be the first person to know what I’m going to do during dinner. I’ve been thinking for a while about this, and well I think it’s time.”

 

Jessica opens her purse to show Seulgi what is an engagement ring box, the younger woman looks shocked at first, but it quickly turns into an excited expression for Jessica. She’s about to propose to Tiffany and that’s a very big deal.

 

“You’re going to propose to Tiffany tonight?”

 

“Yes,” Jessica nods. “We’ve been together a long time, and she’s the one for me, so I just wanted to share that news with you, Seul. We’ve been through a lot together, little buddy.”

 

Seulgi feels touched by the fact that Jessica wanted to share this important news with her first. The younger girl reaches over and hugs her friend before wishing her luck tonight.

 

“I think it’s wonderful that you’re going to ask Tiffany to marry you, Jessica. Do you know when you will?”

 

“I am going to do it just before we have dessert, so hopefully everything goes well. We should probably get back to the table now.”

 

The two friends head back to the table where they can finally get the chance to look through the menu. Seulgi hopes she won’t give anything away that she knows about the ring, but it’s also hard to keep anything from Joohyun, and so Seulgi stays focused on her menu.

 

“Are you okay?” Joohyun wonders. “You seem really focused on the menu, babe.”

 

“I, uh…” Seulgi stops. “I can’t decide what to get.” She chuckles nervously. “Everything sounds great.”

 

“Do you want me to order for you?”

 

“Yeah, sure, you know what I like.” 

 

The four of them get a waitress over for their orders, and Seulgi hopes this waitress won’t flirt with either herself or Jessica, because it’s the last thing either of them need right now.

 

“Hi, may I take your orders.” The waitress sounds friendly enough, but not too friendly that it would upset Joohyun or Tiffany. The most surprising part of placing their orders was that the waitress didn’t act flirtatious, and neither of their girlfriend’s became upset.

 

“But that doesn’t mean something can’t still go wrong.” Jessica thinks to herself as she sips her water. There is always a chance that something could go wrong, but so far so good. Well, it was until a second waitress replaced the first one who was just about to end her shift in the first place. The second waitress was more bold than the first one because each time she spoke to the table, her eyes would be focused on Seulgi, and her alone.

 

“Why me?” The monolid girl can only mentally cry. 

 

“Here, this is for you.” The new waitress smiles and places an extra order of dumplings that no one order by Seulgi.

 

“But, I…”

 

“She didn’t order that.” Joohyun finally speaks after so long of simply observing all the interactions, and Seulgi just knows she’s pissed, even if she’s speaking in a calm tone. It’s the calm tone that can be the scariest.

 

“Don’t get upset, Hyunnie.”

 

“I know she didn’t order this, but I just think someone as y as her, should have something extra.”

 

“Oh, hell no.” Tiffany mouths as she knows for sure if that waitress was talking to Jessica like that, she would be on the floor somewhere. The thing that is freaking everyone out the most is how calm Joohyun appears on the outside. 

 

“Well, my girlfriend.” Joohyun places emphasis on the word girlfriend, “didn’t order this and so you can take it back.”


“Hey!” Jessica complains. “Come on, Joohyun, don’t be too hasty. This is free food we’re talking about.”

 

“See, at least this other hot one gets it.” The waitress boldly declares and now Tiffany is looking a little less than pleased, and takes the order of dumplings and practically shoves it into the waitress’ hands.

 

“You can take this and go!”

 

“Fine, I will!”

 

“What a rude waitress.” Joohyun shakes her head in dismay before turning back to her soup. She has to take a few deep breaths to calm her anger, as she still feels angry. 

 

“I can’t believe we’re not getting the free dumplings!” Seulgi complains and almost puts her head on the table, only Joohyun grabs her immediately, and forces her to look.

 

“Excuse me, Kang Seulgi. Are you saying you wanted to take food from that woman who was so clearly flirting with you, while I’m sitting right here!”

 

“Oh, .” Jessica turns away as she can’t bare to look right now, Joohyun looks like she could just hit Seulgi, and probably might at the way things are going.

 

“No!” Seulgi denies, “Of course not, Hyunnie. I would never accept food from someone else.”

 

“Better not.” Joohyun lets her go and kisses her cheek to show she’s getting calmer now. Seulgi turns back to her plate as she finds it particularly interesting then, and hopes the waitress will not come back here. No one needs anything worse to happen, and even still, Jessica wants to propose to Tiffany before the night is over.

 

“Here, sweetie.” Tiffany seems calmer too and feeds Jessica a bite of her food. For now everything seems fine again as the couple’s enjoy their meals. Seulgi makes sure to tell Joohyun how beautiful she looked through most of the meal too, which made Joohyun blush a lot, and definitely seemed to make her forget about the waitress from earlier.

 

“Should we order some dessert?” Seulgi offers as a way to help Jessica with the plan to propose.


“No.” Both Tiffany and Joohyun answer quickly. “Not if that annoying waitress tries to come back here.”

 

“Oh, damn.” Jessica can’t have this. Her plan was to propose just as they were getting dessert. “Um, how about we just ask someone us to bring dessert, the chocolate cake sounds really good.”

 

“Well…” Tiffany sounds reluctant. “I… guess so, sure.”

 

“The chocolate cake does sound good.” Joohyun agrees since that’s one of the menu item’s she did notice first.

 

“Alright, see, problem solved.” Seulgi announces and gives a small nod to Jessica who nods in thanks. She figured Seulgi was only trying to help, and she appreciates her friend being here.

 

“Excuse me, sir.” The monolid girl tries to flag down one of the waiters, but gets a shock when the man who turns around is no man, but a woman instead. She laughs nervously and apologizes.

 

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to just…” Seulgi can’t even find the words to speak, she feels so bad for mistaking the waitress for a waiter. Luckily, Joohyun is her partner and handles the situation elegantly.

 

“I apologize for my girlfriend, she can’t see without her glasses very well. May we please have two slices of chocolate cake?” Joohyun asks politely and the waitress nods that she will bring the cake right over.

 

“Oh, thank god.” Seulgi sighs. “Thank you, Hyunnie.”

 

“You’re welcome, sweetie.”

 

“Don’t worry, Seul.” Tiffany tells her kindly. “It could have gone a lot worse.”

 

Seulgi agrees that it could have gone worse, and is grateful that Joohyun stepped into save her. No matter what she knows how great Joohyun is for her, and loves her very much. Maybe, one day she’ll be proposing to Joohyun, just like how Jessica is about to propose to Tiffany. She looks over to her friend who looks calm on the outside, but there’s no way Jessica isn’t freaking out internally.

 

“Okay, Jess.” She tells herself. “You can do this, just calm down.”

 

Jessica is holding onto the ring for dear life in her purse, and can see the cakes coming toward them in the distance. It’s almost go time and Jessica feels nervous again, but she will do this. There will be nothing to stop her from proposing to the woman she loves, or so she had hoped, because at that moment fate decided to intervene and the waitress from before comes over with cold tea, and she not so accidentally bumps into Joohyun.

 

“Oh….!” The entire table seems to freak out about what this will mean.

 

“Um, Hyunnie?” Seulgi gently tries to call her name and hopefully can get her to calm down. But there is no calming down because Joohyun just knows this was done on purpose.

 

“I’m so sorry, I’m terribly clumsy.” The waitress apologizes and that only sets Joohyun off more. The dark-haired girl grabs the leftover noodles from the table, and proceeds to pour it all over the waitress, who screams in horror.

 

“Oops, I guess I’m clumsy too.” Joohyun speaks and after that it was like all hell broke loose. The waitress isn’t about to back down and she attempts to throw some bread at Joohyun, who dodges and comes swinging with a plate.

 

“Oh, come on, not the food!” Jessica complains.

 

“Oh, the hell you did not just come for my friend.” Tiffany isn’t about to let Joohyun deal with this alone, and joins what is quickly turning into a food fight. Seulgi pulls Jessica down to the ground where they are hiding under the table, this is a disaster, and much worse than they could have imagined. 

 

“What the hell, Seul!” Jessica looks at her friend who looks terrified at all the commotion going on out there.

 

“We need to try and get them out of here, Jessica.”

 

“Well…” Jessica carefully tries to look and see what’s going on, but all she hears is plates being smashed, glasses being thrown, and definitely a lot of trash talking.

 

“Oh yeah, !” Tiffany screams. “Why don’t you come and say that to my face.”

 

“Okay time to go.” Jessica agrees. “I’ll grab Tiffany and you grab Joohyun, and we’re getting the hell out of here.”

 

Seulgi completely agrees and they decide to move on the count of three. The two friends get up from the table, drop their bill money on the table, and grab their girlfriends before dragging them out the door.

 

“Let me go, Jessi.” Tiffany demands. “I wasn’t done.”

 

“No, you’re done.” Jessica tells her. “You’re definitely done, look at this place.”

 

“Seul, if you don’t let me go!” Joohyun complains.

 

“You got back at her, Hyunnie, really. It’s time we got you both out of here.”

 

They successfully get their girlfriends out of the restaurant, and are pretty sure they will never be allowed in this restaurant again.

 

“Why did you stop us?” Tiffany demands to know. “She started it.”

 

“We had to get you out of there, Tiff.” Jessica smiles a bit. “Stay here, I’m going to get something to help with some of this.” She gestures to the stains on her clothes. Joohyun as well looks like she didn’t escape any better.

 

“I’ll be back, Hyunnie, try to not get into another food fight will I’m gone.”

 

Joohyun wants to say something in complaint but is also appreciative that she has such a sweet girlfriend.

 

“Do you believe that waitress, Hyun.” Tiffany asks her friend when they are alone.

 

“I know, and then she got her friends to join in.” Joohyun sighs. “We won’t be going back there again.”

 

“Absolutely not, but you know, we do have some really sweet girlfriends.” She mentions Jessica and Seulgi. The younger woman agrees with a nod, they do have a pair of sweet girlfriends, who care enough about them enough to try and keep them out of trouble. They have the kind of girlfriends who come back with water and towels to help clean them off. Joohyun and Tiffany know they’re very lucky.

 

“Are you okay, Hyunnie?” Seulgi asks and gently pushes her dark locks away from her face.

 

“I’ll feel much better after a kiss.” She gestures to her lips and Seulgi has to comply with such a cute offer. Jessica as well is making sure Tiffany is fine and carefully wipes her face.

 

“She got you good.”

 

“Well, I got her back!” Tiffany admits with a small laugh, “Thank you, baby.”

 

“Anytime,” Jessica agrees and suggests that they all call it a night. “It’s been one hell of a night, maybe we should head out.”

 

Seulgi would agree but someone has yet to purpose to their significant other. 

 

“Wait, we can't leave yet. You didn’t get to do what you wanted, Sica.” Seulgi reminds her and now Tiffany and Joohyun are both looking curiously as to what’s going on.

 

“What didn’t you get to do, Jessi?” 

 

“Is something wrong?” Joohyun wonders.

 

“No, there’s nothing wrong.” Jessica promises and silently thanks Seulgi for being such a good friend in the moment. Jessica really wants to be able to propose to Tiffany and so she takes the dark-haired woman’s hand. She will ask the woman she loves to marry her.

 

“I want to ask you something, Tiff. We’ve been together a long time, and there is honestly no one else for me, it would really make me happy if you would please spend the rest of my life with me.” Jessica takes out the engagement ring and Tiffany’s eyes widen in surprise at the beautiful rose-gold ring. She didn’t expect to be proposed to.

 

“What a beautiful ring.” Joohyun mouths to Seulgi, but she can already tell Seulgi knew about this.

 

“Well, say something.” Jessica asks with a laugh. “Or should I ask someone else?”

 

After hearing that, Tiffany shakes her head and eagerly tells Jessica she will absolutely marry her.

 

“You better not ask anyone else, you’re mine, Jung Jessica, and I will marry you.”

 

Jessica puts the ring on her finger and they share a kiss, Joohyun and Seulgi both clap for the older couple’s happiness. They are both glad to see them happy and engaged.

 

“I’m really happy for you both,” Joohyun assures and gets a hug from each woman.

 

“Thank you, Joohyun.” Jessica smiles. “I’m really glad Tiff and I can share this moment with you and Seul.”

 

“Congratulations, you two deserve it,” Seulgi promises.

 

“Thank you, now all we need is for you and Seul to get married, Hyun.” Tiffany speaks and Joohyun ends up looking so curious by the statement that Seulgi gently pulls her girlfriend away.

 

“Haha, it’s not about us, Tiffany. We’re going to get going now. Have a goodnight, you two and congratulations again!”

 

“Thank you, we’ll catch up with you two soon.” The older couple wave to them and head to Jessica’s car, just before getting in Tiffany gives her another kiss and hug.

 

“I’m so glad that I’m going to be your wife, babe. I love you so much, you know that?”

 

Jessica nods that she does know how much Tiffany loves her, because she loves Hwang Tiffany very much too.

 

“I love you too, Tiff. But do you think you’ll tone the crazy a little bit by the time we get married?”

 

Tiffany pauses to look at her, like she has lost her entire mind. 

 

“Jessi, babe, this is me you’re talking to.”

 

Jessica sighs. “Yeah, it’s you. Well, it’s lucky I don’t mind being stuck with you.”

 

“Oh?” Tiffany raises her eyebrow to her. “So now you’re stuck, huh?”

 

“Stuck in love, Tiff.” She laughs. “We’re stuck in love.”

 

“You’re lucky you’re cute, Jung Jessica. Now, let’s please get back to your place, so I can get a shower.”

 

“Yes, because you kind of smell.”

 

Jessica is only teasing her, and Tiffany knows that, but even still she pushes her now fiancée away with a shove.

 

“You’re so funny, Jessi. Let’s get going, because I want to be in bed cuddling.” 

 

Now that sounds like a plan to Jessica and they get in the car to head back to her place, there’s only one little thing she wants from Tiffany.

 

“Hey, babe?” Jessica questions.

 

“Yes?”

 

“Can I ask one more favor, let’s not have a double date for a very long time.”

 

“Jessi, you got me to agree to marry you, don’t push your luck.”

 

“,” she sighs and figured that was probably going to happen. Jessica briefly wonders how it’s going for Seulgi, because at the end of the day they still have crazy significant others.

 

“We’ll always be partners in arms against our crazy partners.”


 

Meanwhile, Seulgi was having a case of the silent treatment from Joohyun. The whole car ride back to her place, Joohyun wouldn’t even acknowledge her at all, and the monolid girl had a pretty good idea what it was about.

 

“Um, Hyunnie?”

 

There’s nothing but total silence, and it continues on all the way to they get to Seulgi’s place.

 

“Hyunnie?”

 

Joohyun turns away from her and looks displeased, luckily Seulgi knows how to deal with an upset Joohyun.

 

“Bae Joohyun,” she speaks softly and touches her arm, the dark-haired girl still looks away, but Seulgi isn’t about to give up.

 

“Baechu.” Seulgi whispers and hugs her around the waist, Joohyun can’t resist when Seulgi calls her Baechu, it’s like a weakness for her. 

 

“You know how I get when you call me that nickname.”

 

“I know, it’s why I called you with it. Please don’t be upset, Hyunnie. I didn’t rush us out of there because I don’t want to marry you one day.”

 

Joohyun isn’t surprised to hear how Seulgi knows exactly what’s on her mind. The two of them are always on such a perfect wavelength.

 

“Well, it felt like it.” Joohyun sighs.

 

“No, I want to marry you one day, Joohyun.” Seulgi moves so she is kneeling in front of her, and takes both of the shorter girl’s hands into her hands.

 

“I’m so in love with you, Bae Joohyun, and you know you’re the only one for me. I just didn’t want to overstep because it was Jessica and Tiffany’s moment, you know?”

 

Joohyun does understand what Seulgi is saying, and it makes sense. Besides, she and Seulgi aren’t yet in the stage of marriage. Joohyun gently touches her cheeks and kisses her lips.

 

“I understand, and I know one day we’ll get married for sure.”

 

Seulgi nods with a warm smile, she has already accepted the fact that she has a crazy and possessive girlfriend, and it’s okay. Kang Seulgi loves Bae Joohyun and she wouldn’t have it any other way.

 

“I love you, Hyun.”

 

“I love you more, babe. I don’t know about you but I need to get a shower, I can still feel that tea from earlier.”

 

“She got you good, Hyunnie, but you also don’t like to lose, so you definitely won.”

 

Joohyun nods with a bright smile. “I don’t like to lose, you know that.”

 

Seulgi does indeed know that and leaves one more kiss against Joohyun’s cheek. She does have one more question to ask Joohyun before she goes to get her shower.

 

“Hey, Hyun, can I ask you a question?”

 

“Of course, sweetie.”

 

“Do you mind if we don’t ever go on another double date again?”

 

Joohyun looks at her with a look that says she must be crazy, before laughing out loud in amusement.

 

“You’re kidding, right? This is me here, baby. We’re going on another double date.”

 

Seulgi sighs and leans her head down in defeat, as she already anticipated something like this would happen.

 

“Yeah, Hyunnie, of course.” 

 

The shorter girl gives her one final kiss and heads to get her shower. The monolid girl falls down on the couch and lets out a loud sigh.

 

“Jessica and I are always going to be comrades in arms against our crazy girlfriends.”



 

A/N: Finally finished and wow this turned out to be a long chapter, but I’m overall satisfied with how it turned out, and thank you everyone who read and reviewed this story, and thank you for enjoying:)