We're so stupid, so stupid

Case of the Jealous Girlfriends

A/N: Hello readers, I just wanted to seriously thank you all for commenting last chapter and showing interest. It completely blew me away as I wasn’t expecting hardly any, so thank you! And here is chapter 2 let’s see how Seulgi and Jessica really plan to try to get away with their silly mission lol. Enjoy


 

Tiffany and Joohyun decided that they will first give their girlfriends the benefit of the doubt. They will give them one more chance to be honest with them about what they are actually doing. It’s not like either Seulgi or Jessica lie to them all the time. It was why they felt as if they can give them just one more chance. The older dark-haired woman calls Jessica first.

 

Seulgi and Jessica are at her apartment when the younger monolid girl notices Jessica’s phone ringing.

 

“Jessica!” Seulgi calls her from the living room.

 

“What? I’m trying to sleep!”

 

“Your phone is ringing. It’s Fany calling!”

 

“Oh, oh .” She hurries into the living room and grabs her phone like her life depended on it. “Hey, Fany.”

 

“Hi, sweetie. Are you working hard moving all those boxes?”

 

Jessica blinks in confusion. What the hell is Tiffany talking about?

 

“What, oh yes the boxes.” She looks at Seulgi who is simply face palming. “Where did you say you wanted this box, Seulgi?” Jessica pretends to be moving stuff around.

 

“Put it on the floor, Jessica. Along with the other ones.” Seulgi shouts out like she’s far away from her.

 

“Hm, sounds like you’re really working hard, Jessi. Now, what will you be doing after you finish?”

 

“Um, just probably sleep after.”

 

“But, baby. You could come over and sleep with me. I miss you Jessi.”

 

Jessica closes her eyes. Tiffany just sounds so weak and needy like she really actually needs her right this second. The brunette remains firm.

 

“Honey, I’ll see you tomorrow I promise.”

 

“Okay, but you owe me so much and lots of kisses!”

 

“Of course.” Jessica nods. “I’m not stupid, bye babe. I’ll talk to you later.” She breathes a sigh of relief. That’s one crisis averted for now. Only Seulgi stares down at her own ringing phone.

 

“What, do they plan exactly when and how they call us!” Jessica cries out frustrated.

 

“Jessica?” The dark-haired girl looks nervous.

 

“Answer it, Seul. You know Joohyun will not quit until she hears your voice. I'm talking about your actual voice this time, and not that fake recording you made of yourself.”

 

Seulgi nods and answers Joohyun’s call. “Hi, Hyunnie.”

 

“Hey, baby. How long do you think you’ll be moving boxes with Jessica for? We can still have dinner after.”

 

“Oh, um…” Seulgi looks to Jessica for an answer. But, the brunette is busy pouring a glass of wine.

 

“Seulgi this box is so heavy. What the hell is in it!”

 

“Art, priceless art!” Seulgi shouts back at her then turns her attention back to her phone call. “Um, we’ll be here for at least 3 hours, and then I’ll go to hang with Seungwan.”

 

“Aw, but Seulgi. I miss you so much already.”

 

“I, uh...I’ll see you tomorrow, babe. I promise, so you won’t miss me forever.”

 

“I always miss you when I don’t see you. Seul.” Joohyun does sound very sincere.

 

“I know, me too.” She promises. “Now, I have to help Jessica since she’s moving boxes, bye.” She ends the call quickly.

 

“See, not so bad.” Jessica hands Seulgi over the second glass of wine. Seulgi though is way too panicked.

 

“Jessica, no. We shouldn’t do this. Let’s quit now while we’re still safe. I’ll call Hyunnie back right now and then we won’t die!”

 

The older brunette just grabs her by the shoulders. She can’t have Seulgi freaking out like this.

 

“Seul, don’t you dare quit on me! We’ve already come this far. We can do it. Now, are you ready to go to Taeyeon’s?”

 

“Y-Yeah, but…”

 

“No, we’ll be fine. Don’t even think we’ll fail. As long as we stick together we’ll be alright.”

 

“Sure, Jessica.” The younger girl smiles uneasily. She still doesn’t know if they can pull this off.


 

Meanwhile, Joohyun and Tiffany are sitting together in the older woman’s car. They are just outside of Seulgi’s art studio. Their girlfriends are a bunch of liars because all of the lights are off and there is no sign of activity. Neither of them are happy about this revelation.

 

“They lied to us again, Tiffany.” Joohyun complains with arms crossed over her chest.

 

“I know Joohyun. This is what happens when we let them out of our sights. They just start getting bold.”

 

Well, they won’t get away with it that’s for sure. Whatever it is that they think they are trying to do they will fail.

 

“You don’t think they’re cheating on us, do you?” Joohyun asks out loud.

 

That thought hadn’t crossed Tiffany’s mind. Their girlfriends are not stupid enough to try to cheat on them.

 

“No, they aren’t stupid, Hyun. It’s all those thirsty girls we can’t trust, not them.”

 

“Yea, that’s true. Seulgi wouldn’t ever cheat on me.” Joohyun nods confidently. But Tiffany is right about those girls. That’s why she has constant eyes on all of Seulgi’s annoying fangirls. Many of them who don’t know how to quit. Kang Seulgi belongs only to her and her alone.

 

“Jessi, wouldn’t cheat on me either. It’s those thirsty s that won’t get away from her that I don’t trust.” Tiffany makes sure she always has her eyes and ears open for potential threats to her Jessi. No one in their right minds would try to flirt with her girl, unless they have death wishes. Jung Jessica belongs to Hwang Tiffany and that’s all there will ever be to it.

 

“Well, if they’re not cheating on us. Then what are they doing really?”

 

“We’ll find out, Hyun. Let’s start with some of our friends. Someone out there has to know something.”


 

The second Kim Taeyeon opens her door slightly to see Jessica and Seulgi smiling with desperate faces. She tries to slam it shut.

 

“No! Whatever it is, no! Don’t involve me.”

 

“Please we need your help, Taeyeon.” Seulgi begs first.

 

“Taengoo, I’m your best friend. You’ve got to help us. You’d just slam the door on us without even hearing our story.”

 

“Yes.” Taeyeon nods while still trying to close the door. “If it involved you and Seulgi trying to get away from your wives, then no. I don’t want any part of it.”

 

“Please, Taeyeon. All we want is a night out. We won’t even be gone long enough for Hyunnie or Fany to know.”

 

“Come on, Taengoo. Do I have to call in all the favors you owe me?”

 

“I don’t owe you any favors, Sica.”

 

“Oh, and that priceless one of a kind Dookong collection with all the outfits I bought for your birthday doesn’t ring a bell. No, nurse Dookong, Dr. Dookong or chef Dookong? Does that mean nothing to you?”

 

Taeyeon sighs. That is true Jessica had given her one of the best birthday gifts ever, so against her better judgement the shorter dark-haired woman opens the door.

 

“You forgot about Officer Dookong too. Anyway what are you guys even up to?”

 

“We’re going to go to Sooyoung's party later.” Seulgi answers.

 

" We need you to stash us here for a while.”

 

Taeyeon just shakes her head in disbelief. These two are stupid if they think they will get away with anything like this.

 

“Um, are you both stupid? Fany and Joohyun will never stand for this.”

 

“We won’t get caught. We’re only going to the party for a little while. We’ll be fine, Taengoo.”

 

Taeyeon thinks it’s the stupidest thing she has heard all day. “No, this will fail! There is no way either of you will pull this off. But, you are both my friends so I’ll help you.”

 

“Aw, thanks, Taengoo.”

 

“Thank you, Taeyeon.”

 

“But, I will personally come after you if both your crazy girlfriends find out that I helped you."

 

“Yeah, that’s fair.” Seulgi nods. It’s not like Taeyeon should be held accountable for their plans. Well, stage 1 is complete and they are currently safe at Taeyeon’s house. Only as of now Joohyun and Tiffany have found their first target in Seulgi’s best friend Seungwan.

 


“Wan,” Tiffany smiles cheerfully.” If you know anything about where Jessi and Seulgi are. You should definitely tell us now.

 

“But, I don’t know anything.” The younger girl whispers.

 

“Don’t you lie to us, Seungwan.” Joohyun says in her bad cop voice. “Seulgi tells you everything. I know you know something. You’d better save yourself and just tell us all you know.”

 

The small blonde girl just sighs. “Can we please not do this now. I’m trying to take an exam?”

 

She gestures to her huge exam in front of her, and all the other students plus the professor are stunned. They are staring at the two crazy girls standing over student Son Seungwan. How the hell did they even get in the school?

 

“So, we need answers. Your exam will be there regardless.”

 

“What the hell are you even looking at?” Tiffany demands to know. “Look at your exams this has nothing to do with any of you.”

 

Many students turn back to their papers and even the professor makes like he is busy.

 

“Seungwan, I will not ask you again.” Joohyun tells her seriously. “You better tell us everything you know, or you’ll be punished right along with our girlfriends.”

 

“I don’t know anything. I haven’t even spoken to Seul or Jessica for days.”

 

That strikes the brunette immediately when she hears that. “Are you saying that Seulgi won’t be hanging out with you later on?”

 

“No, Joohyun. I'm not seeing her at all later."

 

“That’s it. Two strikes for Seulgi. Come on, Tiffany” She grabs Tiffany’s arm. “Seungwan doesn’t know anything. Seulgi will be in so much trouble after this.”

 

“Come on Hyun-ah. Let’s ask someone else.” The two crazy girls leave and still the class is shook. Seungwan has no idea what the hell is happening but Seulgi will hear about it from her if she doesn’t die before the night is over.

 

“Why drag me into this. I don’t want to freaking die.”


 

Jessica and Seulgi don’t stay at Taeyeon’s place long. They stay long enough to eat food and watch TV. Then they head for Sooyoung’s party. They thank Taeyeon again, but she hurries them out the door. Those two being here is considered evidence and she needs them gone. Half an hour after they go there’s loud knocking at her door. What the hell did they forget here?

 

“Hey, what did you forget….oh Fany, Joohyun.”

 

“You look like you were expecting someone else. Who did you think it was, Tae?” Tiffany questions.

 

The dark-haired woman swallows nervously. “I thought it was Sunny. She forgets things at my place a lot, now what can I do for you two?”
 

“Where are Seulgi and Jessica? We know that you know, Taeyeon.” The younger brunette demands.

 

Taeyeon just puts on her best poker face. “Fany, Joohyun. Do you honestly think I have your girlfriends stashed in here, of course not.”

 

They take that as some sort of hint.

 

“That’s it, spread out and search the area!” Tiffany shouts and proceeds to look everywhere. Joohyun as well starts looking under the couches, the beds, behind curtains, and the bathrooms. She even checks the kitchen and refrigerator.

 

“Why the refrigerator?”

 

“Because my bear loves to eat. She could have hid in here.”

 

Taeyeon just wants them to go, so she pretends to call Jessica.

 

“Hey, Sica?”

 

“What?” Yuri asks sleepily on the other end.

 

Tiffany just watches the entire exchange.

 

“Sica, didn’t you tell me you were going to be in Busan today. Your crazy, I mean your Fany is over here looking for you.”

 

“What?” Yuri asks again confused.

 

“Give me the phone now.” Tiffany demands. “Jessi, baby. Is it really you?”

 

Yuri though looks scared . Tiffany wants Jessica and she is sure not any Jung Jessica.

 

“Um y-yeah it’s me, Jung Jessica. Ice Princess-Jung Jessica for you Fany, um hi.”

 

“You sound so strange now, baby.” Tiffany doesn’t buy into this . “Are you sick?”

 

“Y-Yeah,” Yuri starts coughing. “I’m sick from cucumbers… you know how I hate them.”

 

“Yes, you sure do. You would especially hate them if you were my Jessi. But you aren’t my Jessi, so Yuri cut that out and if you know anything you tell me know.”

 

“Seriously, Fany. I have no idea what’s happening. Taeyeon is the one who called me.”

 

“Well, then you’re no help to me, bye Yul.” She hangs up right away.

 

Joohyun however notices a loose gray shoelace string on the floor. “These are Seul’s shoestrings!”

 

Taeyeon is just shook. How the hell does she even know that.

 

“Um?” Taeyeon blinks.

 

“I know everything about my girlfriend, everything.” Joohyun repeats. “This is definitely from her sneakers. They’ve definitely been here.”

 

Tiffany simply grabs Taeyeon by the collar and lifts her off the ground some. “Tell us where our girlfriends are now!”

 

“Taeyeon, if you don’t want anything to happen to Sergeant Dookong.” Joohyun gestures to the Dookong plush in her hand. “You will tell us.”

 

“No, please no. Put him down. He’s innocent!”

 

“Tell us unnie, or Sergeant Dookong is going for a swim.”

 

Taeyeon swallows nervously. “Fine, okay just put him down. I won’t tell you anything until you put him down.”

 

“Do it, Joohyun.” Tiffany nods and once Taeyeon sees for sure that her plush is safe. She tells them what she knows.

 

“They are going out.”

 

“Out where and with who!”

 

“They are going out to Sooyoung’s party.”

 

Tiffany just drops Taeyeon to the floor. “Oh, hell no. They will not go to any party without us. Joohyun let’s go!”

 

“Right behind you, Tiffany.”

 

“I’m fine by the way.” Taeyeon coughs. “The fall didn’t even hurt me or anything, if you care.”

 

They are long gone though. Taeyeon sighs and gets her phone to text Jessica.

 

“Don’t go to the party. The mission is a failure, they already know.”


 

Of course, Jessica doesn’t check her phone at all, and she and Seulgi go to the party. Seulgi is scared out of her mind the entire time.

 

“Seulgi, loosen up. Have a drink okay, and remember that we’re free.” Jessica laughs.

 

“Um, Jessica. I have a bad feeling.”

 

“No, no bad feelings, Seul. This is Sooyoung’s party! Queen of all the parties, let’s have fun okay. Look drinks and food.”

 

“Uh, Jessica…” But Jessica is already heading to talk to Sooyoung and Hyoyeon, who already looks drunk off her .

 

“Hi, cutie.” A drunk girl smiles at her.

 

“Uh, hi.” Seulgi nods, but keeps some distance between them. Joohyun will sense if some girl has touched her. Especially if they have touched her.

 

“Do you want to dance?”

 

“Um, no I…” Only the girl is already dragging her out to dance. She’s doomed if Joohyun gets word of this.

 

Jessica gets to her friends who both looked shocked to see her. How is she even out?

 

“Sica, what the hell are you doing here?” Sooyoung asks.

 

“And without Fany, and you’re not dead? Unless you are.” Hyoyeon adds while drinking her soju.

 

“Nope. I’m alive and free as a bird. Fany can’t possibly find me here. Oh Seul is here too.”

 

“What, Seulgi is here too, and without Joohyun. Now you’re both going to die.” Sooyoung shouts out panicked.

 

“No, we’re not. We’re going to live and have drinks. No girlfriends to kill us either, oh kimbap.” She goes to grab some only a girl has noticed her.

 

“Hey there, y. What’s your name?” She touches Jessica’s face.

 

“Um, Jessica, why?”

 

“Hi, Jessica, so I’ve been noticing you since you came in. I just have to say you’re definitely super y.”

 

“I know.” Jessica nods.

 

“So, I was thinking do you want to maybe go upstairs and talk. It’s kind of loud here. Don’t you think?”

 

The warning signs should be ringing off in Jessica’s head. But she’s a little drunk now.

 

“Um, okay. But no touching my girlfriend will murder us, and especially you. Oh, and my drink.” She grabs her third drink and allows the pretty stranger to pull her upstairs.

 

Somehow, Seulgi is surrounded by a trio of girls. She has no idea where the hell all of them came from, but they are all dancing all over her. If Joohyun were here now she would have been dead 1000 times already.

 

“Hi, I’m Jisoo, and what’s your name?” The purple-haired one asks.

 

“Um, Seulgi.”

 

“Hi, Seulgi. I’m Jennie.” The dark-haired woman introduces herself while dancing even closer.

 

“And I’m Lisa.” The blonde grins, blowing a bubble with her bubble gum. They are all just dancing even closer to the point where she feels bodies touching her with parts she shouldn’t be feeling.

 

“No, please. Not any closer.”


 

Meanwhile outside the door Tiffany and Joohyun exchange determined looks. Somewhere inside this house are their significant others and they will surely find them.

 

“Okay, so we go in, we beat up any s we have to. We find our girlfriends and get them out.”

 

“Let’s go.” Joohyun kicks the door in. Tiffany immediately grabs a bottle from someone and slams it against the wall.

 

“Okay, we’re here for our girlfriends, and we want them right now. Not a minute after. We want them right this second!”

 

“Fany!!” Sooyoung screams. “No, not now. This is a new house. Don’t destroy my new house.”
 

“No one has to be hurt. We just want Seulgi and Jessica. That's all we want and we'll be on our way.” Joohyun adds.

 

“Oh .” Seulgi starts backing up away from the three dancing girls. She has to get away before Joohyun can see her.

 

“They aren’t even here.” Sooyoung mentions still trying to help Jessica and Seulgi out.

 

“Hey, Sooyoungie. They are too here.” Drunk Hyoyeon laughs.

 

“Oh my god, Hyoyeon!”  Seulgi shakes her head in disbelief.

 

“Where are they, Hyo?” Tiffany demands.

 

“Sica went upstairs with some hot chick with huge s.”

 

Tiffany’s eyes are glazed over with both rage and anger. “What! Who the dares to take my Jessi anywhere?”

 

“And Seulgi was dancing with three super y chicks.”

 

“What, oh no. Who the hell wants to ing die. No one touches my Seulgi, no one.” Joohyun screams.

 

Seulgi is currently slowly trying to make her way upstairs to find Jessica. Only of course Joohyun notices her.

 

“Kang Seulgi!” The brunette shouts at her from all the way near the front door.

 

“Oh, , …” The monolid girl makes a run for it.

 

“Hey, don’t you run away from me. You were dancing with how many girls again?”

 

“Seulgi, where’s Jessi?” Tiffany also wants to know.

 

Seulgi doesn’t look back. She starts searching the rooms for Jessica who is being straddled by the girl from earlier.

 

“You really are so y.” She starts kissing her cheek.

 

“Yes, I know. I know it’s hard to be pretty like me.”

 

“Do you have a girlfriend?”

 

“Yes.” Jessica nods. “I told you like 10 times I have a girlfriend, now you need to get off before we both die.” She pushes the girl off of her and walks out the door.

 

“Call me?” She asks hopefully.

 

“Jessic” She sees Seulgi running for her in the distance.

 

“Gomdori, hey. How’s it going?”

 

“Jessica, they are here. We need to go.” She grabs Jessica’s arm and takes off for the the bedroom with the balcony.

 

“Who’s here?”

 

Seulgi doesn’t need to answer as Tiffany can be heard screaming.

 

“Jung Sooyeon Jessica!” She uses her Korean name too which means she is for sure in trouble.

 

“Ah, F-Fany!” The brunette screams.

 

“No, Jessica. Don’t look back just run.”

 

“Hey, Kang Seulgi. Stop running away.”

 

The two enter the master bedroom and hurry for the balcony.

 

 "We need to jump it’s the only way, Jessica.”

 

“What, jump?”

 

“Yes, jump.” Seulgi sees it’s not so bad of a leap. The bushes can break some of her fall if necessary. She jumps first.

 

“Um, I…”

 

“Jessica, hurry up.”

 

“Jung Jessica!” Tiffany is right at the door looking absolutely murderous.

 

“I’m not Jessica, bye.” She waves and jumps out of the window too. She nearly falls on top of Seulgi in the process.

 

“Jessica, we got to go now.” Seulgi takes off running.

 

“You can’t run from us!” Joohyun shouts and heads down the stairs with TIffany too. Jessica is tired and also drunk. Seulgi notices she is definitely not up for this.

 

“Come on we need to go.”
 

“No, you know my motto. You never run…”

 

“No, no time for the motto.” Seulgi shakes her head and grabs her arm.

 

“Seulgi, just leave me here. I can’t go on.”

 

Seulgi definitely could leave her here and make a run for it. But she won’t. They are comrades in arms and they have to have each other’s backs.

 

“No, we stick together, Jessica.” She grabs Jessica and pulls her along with girlfriends hot on their heels.

 

“Jessi, give it up you can’t outrun me.”

 

“I don’t know who Jessi is!” Jessica shouts back while still being dragged by the younger girl.

 

“Seulgi, I am giving you one chance to stop running now. I’m already pissed so save yourself the more brutal punishment.” Joohyun warns her.

 

“Sorry, no Seulgi here.” Seulgi shouts out. “Come on, Jessica. We’re almost to my car.”

 

They barely make it in when as soon as Seulgi helps Jessica in, and hardly has much time to really breathe. Both Tiffany and Joohyun are there on either side of the doors.

 

“Open the damn door now, Jessi!” The dark-haired woman bangs on her side.

 

“No freaking way, so you can kill me. I don’t think so. Now drive, Seulgi, just drive.”

 

Seulgi can’t because Joohyun is giving her the most serious puppy dog eyes she has ever seen. Seulgi hasn’t seen this kind of look since Joohyun really wanted her to spend three days in Daegu with her family, or when she wants to be held at times where Seulgi is unable to do so.

 

“Seulgi, baby you won’t really drive away right? I love you, baby.” She whispers tenderly.

 

“Um…”

 

“No, don’t you fall for that , Seulgi. She’s lying to you. It’s the fakest thing I’ve ever seen.” Jessica hits her in the shoulder. “Now, if you don’t drive then I sure as hell will.”

 

“You’re drunk, Jessica.”

 

“So, I’ve driven drunk before.”

 

“You did what, Jung Jessica. You’d better open this door right now, I’m not kidding.” Tiffany bangs on the passenger's seat.

 

“Absolutely not.” Jessica shakes her head.

 

“But…” Seulgi is all lost in Joohyun’s warm chocolate eyes. The brunette feels that she almost has her.

 

“Come on, baby. Open the door, Hyunnie isn’t mad at you.”

 

“You’re not?”

 

“No I’m not. Now open the door, so I can give you kisses.”

 

Kisses sounds very tempting. But Seulgi knows better and knows that Joohyun is lying.

 

“Jessi, you open the door. Or I swear that there will be cucumbers all over your bed, your apartment, your clothes, your car, and especially my breath everytime we kiss.”

 

“No, for the love of god no!” Jessica screams.

 

Joohyun gets what Tiffany is doing, love won't work so fear will. “Seulgi, no pringles.” Is all she needs to say.

 

“No!!!” Seulgi cries out like she is being hurt. That prompts both of them to get out.

 

The very second they get out of the car. Tiffany immediately grabs Jessica and Joohyun pulls Seulgi to her side right away.

 

“How dare you try to go out without me?” Joohyun hits her upside the head.

 

“Hey, ow. I’m sorry.”

 

“And you, Jung Jessica.” Tiffany taps her in the shoulder, but notices the clear as day lipstick stains on her face. “Is that lipstick on your cheek!”

 

“What, no Fany-ah, baby it’s um wine!”

 

“Who the hell put their lips on you?” She grabs a handkerchief from her purse and roughly wipes her face.

 

“Ow, ow...it’s wine dammit.”

 

“That is it Jessi, you’re going in the pink room!”

 

Jessica’s eyes widen in absolute horror and panic. “No! No! Not the pink room. I promised myself I’d die before I step foot in there again.”

 

“Come with me, baby.” Tiffany smiles. “Your punishment awaits.”

 

“No.” The brunette screams bloody murder. “Please, baby not the pink room. Anything but the pink room.” She’s now being dragged away to Tiffany’s car.

 

“Be strong, Jessica!” Seulgi shouts out to her. While Jessica still cries about going in some pink room, whatever is it. It sounds really horrible.

 

“Well, Hyunnie. I guess I should probably call it night, so see ya.”

 

“No, do you honestly think I’m not going to punish you, come on.” She drags Seulgi into her car. “Drive me home first, sweetie and don’t even think about trying to escape.” Joohyun gestures to the handcuffs in her bag.

 

“Oh, come on not the handcuffs. Not again, Hyunnie.”

 

“Just drive. I’ll decide your punishment along the way.” She counts on her fingers. “Three girls were dancing all over you, was it?”

 

“That wasn’t my fault!”

 

“Three girls.” Joohyun nods. “That will factor into how you’re punished.”

 

“But, but Hyunnie I love you.”

 

“I love you too Seulgi. But still you lied to me. Drive, baby.”

 

Seulgi knew it was going to be a stupid idea to try this. Now she’s going to be mysteriously punished, and Jessica’s going into the pink room.

 

“Why did we even try to do this? We’re so stupid, so stupid. Jessica-unnie, I don’t know if we’ll make it, but I hope you’ll survive too.”


 

A/N: I had a lot of fun writing this chapter. I hope you all are still interested, and we’ll see how or if they survive their punishments hm, lol. Thanks for reading.