Jealous Girlfriends

Case of the Jealous Girlfriends

A/N: Hello readers, so this is basically a story with two of my ultimate OTP’s Seulrene and Jeti! Hopefully I can do this some justice, and there will be some enjoyment out of this.


 

23-year-old Kang Seulgi hurries into the cafe where she is supposed to be meeting her older friend Jung Jessica. She rushes in and sinks down in the chair besides her. Jessica is of course fast asleep and Seulgi expects nothing less.

 

“Jessica.” Seulgi nudges her. There is no response at all from her.

 

“Hey, Jessica, wake up.” She tries to shake the sleeping woman harder. Only there is still nothing. Seulgi knows what she has to do. There’s only a few things that could wake Jessica up now.

 

“Hey,Jessica. Fany is coming!”

 

“What, where?” The sleeping brunette sits up groggily. But focuses her attention onto Seulgi.

 

“Hey, are you crazy? Don’t scare me by saying Fany is here. Would you like it if I told you that Joohyun was coming?”

 

“What, where?” The dark-haired monolid girl dives under the table. Jessica rolls her eyes and pulls her up from under the table.

 

“Stop it, you can’t freak out, Seulgi. We are all each other has really with our jealous and crazy girlfriends.”
 

Seulgi nods in understanding. For as long as she could remember they have been comrades in arms against their significant others Bae Joohyun and Hwang Tiffany. It’s not like they aren’t really amazing, affectionate, and sweet girlfriends. They just also have a very possessive, jealous,  and scary sides to them.

 

“What do we do? Hyunnie drives me crazy. Do you know that she showed up at my art class just to make sure that the models weren’t flirting with me?”

 

“Ha,” Jessica laughs, “that’s nothing. Fany got me fired from my third job this month because she gets so jealous of my coworkers.”

 

If Jessica keeps going on like this. She won’t even have to worry about a job again. She won’t even have anywhere to stay at this rate too.

 

“Oh, well I’m sorry,  Jessica. But Hyunnie keeps lists of all girls she thinks are flirting with me, and recently she started crossing them off one by one.”

 

Jessica shrugs. That is really nothing at all compared to what she goes through, and has been dealing with for years.

 

“Still, that’s like the very basic level of a jealous girlfriend. Fany has a freaking book full, no like a library full, and it dates back to when we were in HS.”

 

Seulgi shudders in fear. She hopes Joohyun doesn’t have anything similar.

 

"What are we going to go, Jessica? We can’t go on like this?”

 

“Seulgi, we have to stick together. Just like we always do. Come on, there’s a party Sooyoung is throwing tonight. We should definitely go.”

 

“Your Sooyoung or Park Sooyoung?”

 

Jessica almost forgets that there is another Sooyoung. But she goes by Joy, so it’s not easy to get them confused.

 

“My Sooyoung.” Jessica refers to one of her oldest friends.

 

“Um, I like Sooyoung's parties. They are always fun. But, we can’t go. We’ll be killed by our girlfriends if they find out about it. Especially, if we go to this party without them.”

 

It’s a huge risk trying to go out to a party without either Joohyun or Tiffany. It’s practically suicide. Yet, Jessica feels like she and Seulgi could definitely use time to have some fun. In a matter of speaking they need to leave the wives at home on this one.

 

“We can do it, Seul. We just need to come up with convincing stories.”

 

Seulgi isn’t so sure. But this is her older friend Jessica. She hasn’t ever really steered her wrong before. Plus, it would be nice to have a night out without worrying if Joohyun is somewhere watching her every move.

 

“Um, okay. But what will say to them?”

 

“I was going to say that I’ll be with Hyoyeon.” Jessica mentions one of her bff’s. They do spend a lot of time together and Tiffany would believe that they were hanging out.

 

“Why don’t you? Hyoyeon is like your best friend. Fany would believe you, probably.”

 

“I was, but she will definitely be at Soo’s party later. Ah, I’ll say that I’m with Taengoo. She’s such a homebody it’ll work at least for a little while.” Jessica doesn’t know how much time it will buy her. But it should get her enough time to at least go to the party and perhaps have one drink.

 

Seulgi thinks. She could always say to Joohyun that she’ll be with Seungwan. Seungwan is her best friend and they do spend a lot of time together. It's either that or she can make up an excuse about needing to stay at her art studio for awhile. Either way it all just seems too risky. Suddenly, a cell phone rings. Neither of them knows whose it is at first.

 

“Is it mine or, oh…” Jessica picks up her phone and sees Tiffany’s smiling face flashing across her screen.

 

“Answer it, Jessica. You remember how pissed Fany was the last time you didn’t answer?”

 

“Hey, I was very drunk that night that’s all. But, yeah. She was very upset about my not answering her call.” The brunette answers it.

 

“Hey, Fany-ah.”

 

“Hi, baby.” Tiffany smiles and sounds so damn cheery on the phone that it makes Jessica pause. “What’re you up to?”

 

“Looking for another job.” She lies because she is sitting in a cafe with Seulgi right next to her.

 

“Oh, I’m still sorry about getting you fired. I’ll make it up to you I promise. Come over to my place tonight. We'll have dinner and dessert.”

 

The suggestive tone is not lost on Jessica. Of course she loves with her beautiful girlfriend. Only tonight they will have to skip that . Jessica has plans to party and there's nothing that will stop her. Not even her crazy girlfriend. 

 

“I can’t.”

 

“What!” Tiffany shouts. “What do you mean you can’t? Jessi, come on. Don’t do this to me.”

 

“I need to. I’ll be helping Seulgi move boxes in her art studio.”

 

Seulgi groans with hands covering her eyes. Of all the ridiculous lies Jessica could say. Is she is using that sort of lie. Tiffany is not going to believe that because Jessica is a sleeper not a mover of boxes.

 

“Hm, baby are you lying to me right now?” Tiffany asks cutely. A little too cutely for Jessica to even believe that it’s sincere.

 

“Of course not, Fany. Why would I, Jung Jessica lie to you. No, I would never. That is completely out of the question. Goodbye, honey because I need to go."

 

“Hey, wait.” Only Jessica disconnects the call.

 

“Jessica." Seulgi sighs. "She won’t even believe that lie.”

 

“Well, it was all I could think of at the moment. Now, I’m sure Joohyun will call you so…”

 

Before she even finishes that is Seulgi’s phone ringing just as Jessica said it would.

 

“What am I going to do, Jessica? She can always tell if I’m lying.”

 

The brunette puts her hand to the monolid young woman’s shoulder. “Seul, you can do this! Just don’t make it too obvious, okay.”

 

The dark-haired girl answers. “Hello?”

 

“Hi, Seul, baby.” Joohyun already starts off in a cute voice. Seulgi knows so much better though.

 

“Hi, Hyunnie.”

 

“What’re you doing, babe?”

 

“I’m on a break between classes.” It’s not true. However, it’s a more believable lie than the one that Jessica just told Tiffany.

 

“Oh, okay, Seulgi. Hey, so I was thinking that we could go on a date tonight. Then after you’d spend the night with me.”

 

Seulgi closes her eyes. She can’t think of with Joohyun right now because it makes her so weak. Weak to the point where she can’t ever think properly.

 

“Um, sorry Hyun. I can't..."

 

“What!" Joohyun interrupts. "Now just why can’t you?” She doesn’t sound happy at all.

 

“I’m so sorry, Hyun. I’ll be moving things in my studio. I’ll make it up to you okay, bye.” She hangs up the phone quickly.

 

“Very smooth, Seul.” Jessica deadpans.

 

“She’ll kill me.”

 

“Not if we get caught. Now let’s go to my place and get a few things then we’ll crash with Taeyeon before we go to Soo’s party later, okay?”

 

Seulgi nods. It’s already set in motion now, so whatever will happen will happen. She also does want to go the party. The younger woman just hopes that Joohyun or Tiffany won’t find out about it.


 

However, Bae Joohyun and Hwang Tiffany are together at Tiffany’s place. Neither of them are particularly happy with their girlfriends.

 

“Tiffany, I think our girlfriends just lied to us.” The younger brunette tells the older woman.

 

The dark-haired woman named Tiffany is of course in agreement with her younger friend.

 

“How much do you want to bet that those two are together right now? They are definitely up to something Hyun.”

 

Joohyun nods. Seulgi and Jessica are always together as often as she and Tiffany are.

 

“They are definitely up to something. But what could it be?”

 

“Well Jessi said she’ll be helping Seulgi.”

 

“Seul told me that too.” Alarm bells are ringing for both of them. Their significant others are definitely lying to them.

 

“Oh, if they think are just going to get away with this. They don’t know who they are actually dealing with.” Tiffany promises.

 

Joohyun agrees. “We’ll find them and remind them just who they are dating, and how it’s not okay to lie to us, ever. We’ll definitely find them wherever they are.”

 

“Oh, Jessi-baby. I will definitely find and punish you accordingly.”
 

“Seulgi, sweetie. You can’t hide from me I will so find you, and make sure you don’t ever lie to me again.”


 

A/N: Was it okay? I have some ideas for sure on how to proceed, but what do you all think. Hope it was enjoyed.