Chapter 2

The Encounters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Ms. Park, here is the document you’ve requested.” Secretary Im placed the documents on JIyeon’s desk and left the office.

 

“So, do you think we should work with them?” Hong Taehyun, executive vice president, asked as he twirled his pen in the air as he walked around the office. He and Jiyeon, who is the senior executive vice president, started out at the company right after college and managed to climb the ladder within a short period of time. Although young, they know how to get things done right the first time.

 

“No.” Jiyeon stood up from her desk after reading the documents that her secretary had given her. “We won’t benefit anything by cooperating with them.”

 

“Too bad. Their president’s daughter seem pretty cute too.”

 

Jiyeon looked at him. “I didn’t say we can’t be friends.”

 

Taehyun gave her a naughty look while Jiyeon smirked at him.

==========================================================================================================================

“Myungsu, there has been another shooting.” Jonghyun said as he ran up to his friend.

 

The team rushed to the scene where they found 2 men laying on the floor, motionless, bullet through their head.

 

“Third one this week.” Ahyeon said as she put her hands on her hips. “They must be connected in some way.”

 

Myungsu looked around and of course, there were high rise building. He analyzed which of the high rise it would and concluded it was the coffee shop high rise. They went to it.

 

When they arrived on the rooftop, they looked around to see if they could find any clues. Jinyoung climbed on top of the vent hood, laid down, and pretend he was shooting from there. It was a hit.

 

“The shooter must have been right here when he shot those two bullets.” He got up. “But there is no prints or anything.”

 

“There are dust everywhere except that area. He wiped it for a reason.” Minhyuk added.

 

Myungsu looked around, frustrated.

==========================================================================================================================

“Order #23, Iced Americano” Jungkook yelled out. He was a barista at the coffee shop.

 

“Jungkook-ah” Baekhyun said; he was also another barista with Jungkook. “Shall we go out for dinner tonight? Jiyeon texted saying she won’t be home tonight.”

 

Jungkook no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter