seven

⎾ D E V O T I O N ⏌
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
the fullmoon "You're a newbie witch" "I'm stil a freaking witch!"

Sana was ready to make a U-turn when she saw Jinyoung was waiting for her in front of her house door. But it was too late because Jinyoung had his arms wide open and smiles brightly, “What? There’s no good morning hug for your bestfriend?”

Sana hits Jinyoung’s chest as she get out from the house with Jinyoung tagging along with her, “I don’t recall I asked for an from you.”

“Well, my plus one ranaway without saying goodbye last night and I wanna know why.”

“You’re not mad at me?” she stop as she asked him that.

“Hhm more like annoyed, but it passed. So please enlighten me.”

“Do we have to do this now, we got school!”

“Yeah, but it seems like whatever you found last night, it must be related to something that we can’t talk about at school.”

Sana walks again and nodded her head, “Open the door and treat me like a princess today, and I’ll tell you what’s up.”

Jinyoung rolls his eyes at her and unwillingly open the car door for her to entered.

“I thought you’re not talking with your dad. Yet you brought his car since yesterday.”

“Well.. The great thing with not talking with dad is, even if you took his car, he won’t bothered to ask you about it.”

“You seriously have a strange father – son relationship.”

“Anyway, you better start talking or I’ll drop you off at the woods!”

“You wouldn’t do that to me~”

“Wanna bet? You literally deleted the file about my mom!”

“An extreme measures needs to be done!”

“But there’s something that  I can’t brushed off my mind, If that room is so important , why are they not guarding it , like with a maximum security thing, i’m sure the council could afford that.”

“Well, i think they’re using a reverse psychology. They made it look like the room is not that important, while the truth is.. the opposite.”

Jinyoung glance at Sana, “So where do you heard about the room?”

“I’m a witch..”

“You’re a newbie witch.”

“Stil a freaking witch!”

“You know what, stop changing the topic and tell me about what did you found last night?”

“So, I think the conspiracy theory you talked about last night.. might be, i mean 100% true.”

“You mean, the council.. really?”

“Yes, I mean, you can’t control the whole city , but you can control what the public should know.”

“And guess what- your little miss vampire, were here in 1889.”

Jinyoung squints his eyes , “Mina? If she’s here.. then it makes her...”

“Old, yeap. She’s definitely an old one.”

“How did you know about her? I mean does her name written there?”

Sana took her phone out and shows Jinyoung an old picture, where Mina was there. Attending the city annual alongside the original council members. Jinyoung swear his heart skipped a beat when he saw that.

“It can’t be..”

“Look who stands next to her!” Sana pointed at the couple standing next to Mina. “Bambam’s great grandparents. And for me, it looks like she’s being a good friend with Bam’s grandma, look how she leans more into her side and vice versa?”

“That’s why the council have Bam’s family files.” Jinyoung mumbles.

“I’m sorry to say this but those files, on the cabinet, they all related to supernaturals creatures. Either they were victim, helping them or the creatures itself.”

“Are you saying, that my mom?”

“Okay listen to me, Jinyoung ah, I think.. your mom is stil alive.”

“What? That is crazy! If she did, why she never visit me or just dropping by to say hello son i am stil alive?!”

“There must be a solid reason for her to do that. I mean.. Changwon is definitely not a safe city for supernaturals. Judging by the past event that had been happened here.”

“Eh? What had happened here? There’s more to it?”

“There’s tons more of it.”

Jinyoung and Sana had arrived at the school, Mina saw when they arrived together. She clicked her tongue , Bambam who is standing next to her chuckles mockingly at her.

“If it’s not Nayeon, then it must Sana. You had no chance with him.” Bambam said.

“I don’t ask for your opinion.”

“Yeah whatever grumpy old !”

“Too bad I can’t kill your ing self now.”

Jinyoung and Sana walked to their direction and greeted them on the hall way.

“Look who’s here , already getting together early in the morning!” Sana said brightly in a teasing manner to Mina and Bambam.

Bambam smiles and slung his arm around Mina, “Yeap, it can’t be helped If I’m so popular!”

Mina is obviously sighs and shrugs Bambam’s arm off her shoulder. “I didn’t know that you two are ‘this’ close.” Jinyoung said.

“Oh, what? No we are not-“ Mina quickly corrected Jinyoung while Bambam makes faces as If what Mina said doesn’t bother him.

“Hey guys!” Jackson come and join them.

“Oh hey Jack!” Bambam greeted him back.

“So are you guys coming?”

“Coming.. where to?” Jinyoung asked.

“The full moon party! Come on it’s going to be lit!” Jackson said excitedly.

Jinyoung rubs his nape , “No more party for me that’s for sure.”

“Oh come on, stop being a nerd for a second!”

“Full moon..” Sana mumbles. Jinyoung glanced at her, “I’ll come.”

“Oh the hot junior right? You should totaly come too!” Jackson said to Mina.

“Well unless you’re a vampire- because you know, the legend said when it’s fullmoon the wolves are hunting down the vampire.” Sana said with a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter