five

⎾ D E V O T I O N ⏌
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 THE heard 

"... That's too risky! "

city library 

Jaebum digested too many information given by Sana, by the time he arrived at the library he keep zooning out and worried Jinyoung. 

"Hey, You told me Sana is okay, now why you look the one that look like a mess?" Jinyoung asked.

Jaebum looks around , He saw Bambam and Yugyeom were busy looking for old articles for their resources. Jaebum sccots closer to Jinyoung who is busy reading a book and jotting some info from it. 

"I can't tell you here, It's dangerous."

Jinyoung glance at Jaebum and frowns. "Really, How dangerous?"

"I'm not playing, Man!" Jaebum whines and fist pump Jinyoung's arm. Jinyoung groans and widen his eyes, "It's not only about Sana's safety anymore, It's about all the people in Jinhae-Gu safety! Like a region security alert!" 

"Jaebum-ah, I don't think It's time to play around. We got loads of work to do!" 

Jaebum folded his arms in front of his chest and glare at Jinyoung. "Didn't you heard what I just said? You were worried about Sana earlier but ever since Mr.Choi told this stupid assignment You were so into it and it honestly making me upset right now!"

Jinyoung put his pen down and looks at his best friend. "Okay, I'm sorry. I get too excited with this assignment."

"I swear sometimes I wonder, why are we even friends."

"I guess the fact that Your Dad used to date My Mom does play a big role."

"Eww no need to remind me, Bro!" Jaebum then saw Bambam and Yugyeom were done with their searching and went to their direction, "We'll talk once we done with them!" Jaebum said before casually pulls himself away from Jinyoung.

"So guys, heard this, in 1889 a report of people that got attacked by wild animal. Look at the number of people and the regions!" Yugyeom said as he pointed on the articles picture that he had snap after searching for them.

Jaebum had this meaningful look on his face when he read the articles, it tickles Bambam to asked him. "Yo Jaebum, what do you think about this? Almost 50 people were found dead , they were teared apart and some even had their blood drained. Isn't this a legit proof that vampires and werewolves existed?"

"This is seriously freaking me out!" Yugyeom shows them another articles. "In 1892 the hospital in Changwon had been robbed, the money is not their targets, but a freaking blood bag was taken away for 5 different hospital in one night." 

"Vampires are the creature of the night and they're hella fast, it totally fits the shoes guys!" Bambam said in high tone due to his excitement. 

"Look at the articles about the 50 people that found dead that year, they all claimed it was an animal attack." Jinyoung said calmly.

"If they were made by the animal, then why there was never a news about the police catch or killing the animals?" Yugyeom said while looking at them.

"You know what I think?" Bambam said, he shows another articles where's there's Jaebum's great grandfather who was the Mayor of Changwon at that time, "I think, the Mayor, knows what's up. And covered it up." 

"No way, He had no motive to do that!" Jaebum defends.

"It's the opposites. He's the Mayor, He can't state that he had a supernaturals creatures running around his city." Bambam said. 

"Do you ever asked about this?" Yugyeom asked.

"To my great grandfather? Of course not, He's dead already!"

"What about your Father, he must've known something!" 

"I.. In case you don't know. The city concerns are not a typical Father and Son conversation."

"Why not started now? Aren't you curious too?"

"Hey hey, stop pushing on Jaebum okay. And no you don't need to ask your Dad about this. Don't let this get into you." Jinyoung being the middleman as he stops the talk and tell everyone to go home and start pointing on the important info that will bring benefits for them so they can started arranged the presentation tomorrow. 

-

After from the library Jaebum bring Jinyoung to his house and he told him everything about what Sana said. Jinyoung had the same respond as Jaebum, he can't believe what he heard. 

"Although I'm trying to just think that Sana is probably crazy, but seeing the facts.. Man, I can't!" Jaebum said.

"Wait, Sana said Mina is a vampire?"

"Yeap! And she is my sister bestfriend. It's not like I could tell Nayeon to stop being friends with her , and if Nayeon asked why, I can't say because 'she might bite off your neck!' Right?" 

"But we stil not sure if Mina is really a vampire. Oh wait, I've read something.." Jinyoung quickly open his notebook , "I've read that vampire are sensitive with the smell of blood.."

"Wait, you're not planning to bleed yourself out in front of her! That's too risky!" 

"We also can't let Nayeon hang out with Mina if she's a vampire!" 

"Either way, It's too dangerous. Now I know why Sana didn't say a word on the bonfire. And why she turn up the volume on the car, She said because vampire hearing is no joke. They can hear anything within their radius."

"What should we do now?"

"I have no idea, Man. But If you believe Sana the way i believe her, then we should stay away from Mina." 

Mrs. Im knocked and came in Jaebum's room and bring a plate of chocolate cake for each Jaebum and Jinyoung. 

"What's the sp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter