thirteen

⎾ D E V O T I O N ⏌
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
the typhon "what can i say? i'm charming!" "i'm going to puke!"

“Now you better tell us every goddamn thing you know about Him!” Jaebum yells as he pushed Mina, she rolls her eyes on him.

“Becareful wolf boy, I could shattered you in pieces!” she threatened him.

“Go ahead! Go ahead and do it! I’ll slap you back to where you belong!”

“Okay guys, stop it! It’s not the time to trying kill each other, we have to find away to rescue Jinyoung!” Sana goes between the vampire and the wolf to separated them.

“Should we tell my father about this situation? Who knows, he and the council can help?” a small voice mixed with sobbing could be heard.

Everyone looking at the direction, and there she was, Nayeon sit on the corner hugging her knees with Jaebum’s coat wrapped around her. Jaebum and Sana throws looks on each other as if thinking it can be a good idea.

“NO! The council can’t know about this!” Mina jumps in. “It’s dangerous, even for Jinyoung.”

“What do you mean? His dad is a council member too, he wouldn’t let anything happen to Jinyoung... Right?” Sana ‘s voice turn into an uncertain notes.

Only sighs echoes on the attic now, Mina folded her arms and leans her back on the wall while looking out to the window.

“His name is Lorenzo. I’ve met him on a casino when i was in Mokpo, wherever he go, he always caught everyone’s attention. He have that charms that makes people turns their head just to see him walking.” She chuckled as she recalled the old times. “But he wasnt’ the one who charmed me. He have a twin brother, his name is Jeffrey. Although they have the same face, but their personality are very different. Lorenzo is like fire, while Jeffrey the water.”

Flashback:

Jeffrey was sitting and drinking his scotch on the bar , he glance back at Lorenzo who is surround by girls on the poker table. He shakes his head and asked for another round of scotch from the bartender.

“Does it feels weird, to have someone who had the exact face as yours?” Mina casually sits next to him . “One martini please” she said to the bartender.

Jeffrey turns his head to her and chuckles softly. “Well, it gets weird when he started to take credits for what i’ve done.” He said.

Both of them lift their glasses and click it before sipping their drink. “So, if he’s Lorenzo then you are...” Mina asked.

“I’m Jeffrey.” He offered his hand for a shake and she reached for it. “How long has it been?” he asked, Mina tilts her head slighty not understanding his question.

“Being a vampire?” he smiled after he finished his words.

Mina let out a hearty laughs as she heard that question, “Finally, one of my kind.”

Jeffrey shakes his head, “Actually, I’m more like your ancestor.”

Back in the attic, everyone was listening to Mina’s story.

“And you’re telling this to us .. why?” Jaebum asked.

“Maybe you can start use your brain more often rather than just those muscle.” Mina mocked him.

“You wanted us to get a hold on Jeffrey.” Nayeon mumbles.

“Look, even your baby sister understand it.” Mina said again.

“But how? I mean, it’s his brother, even if Lorenzo is the evil twin, I’m not sure he’s going to help us.” Sana chimmed in.

“He will, if we give him what he wants.”

“What is he want?”

Mina unfolded her arms and step forward from the wall. “Me.”

-

All of them are now gathered at Jaebum’s house.

“Isn’t it kind of dramatic that we actually gathered at the head council’s house to discuss about this” Mina can be seen pretty uncomfortable and the one that highly disagreed to gathered at Jaebum’s house.

“Don’t worry, we hide the stakes at the place that out of your reach” Jaebum said while smiling innocently.

“You mean behind the painting, between the books and under that rug?” Mina casually says as pointing all the places.

“You forgot one, under the work table.” Jaebum add , stil smiling.

“Eh? How did you-“ Sana didn’t finish her question.

“She was here, few hundred years ago.. right?” Jaebum said.

“It looks like the Ims stil the same. Didn’t even changed a damn thing in the house.”

 “Anyway, what should we do about this?” Nayeon asked in worried.

“Calm down, he needs Jinyoung, he won’t kill him.. since they pretty much mortal. But what i’m afraid is, if he makes Jinyoung turned off his humanity.” Mina said.

“As a vampire we have this humane side, that we can decided to let it or off. Meaning that, if i turned it off, i will be emotionless, i would’t hesistate to hurt or even kill anyone that is on my way. Bottom line, a vampire with no humanity left is bad.”

“What did he want , exactly?” Jaebum asked.

“Didn’t i told you already, he want to build an army of Hybrid. He needs Jinyoung to turn the werewolves into Hybrid.”

“It sounds like he won’t ever let Jinyoung Oppa go” Nayeon said.

“That’s why we gotta stop him” Mina said, “I’ve heard Jeffrey knows on how to kill Lorenzo.”

“Now it’s getting

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter