eleven

⎾ D E V O T I O N ⏌
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
the hybrid "who are you peole?!" "oh -!"

Jinyoung just finished his transformation, he sat there quietly as he scans everyone on the room. Every each of them freeze on their place and keep staring on Jinyoung.

Jinyoung had his fixed gaze on Mina. “First of all, you should know, I ran out of options.” Mina calmly said as she walks to Jinyoung’s side. “And it because I don’t want to lose you.” She said again, then she sat next to him.

Jinyoung’s hand is landing on Mina’s throat in a flash, “Yo, bro, to kill her you need to stake her heart! Or just take her heart out with your hand.” Bambam gives a crucial info to Jinyoung and earning a deathly glare from Mina.

“Okay , wait, nobody is going to kill anyone, especially not in my grandma’s house.” Sana said and folded her arms. “Jinyoung, could you please let her go? As much as i don’t like her, but honestly she’s the only one that can help you right now.” Jinyoung took a deep breath before he let Mina’s off from his grip. “Mina is the only vampire here, she can teach you on how to survives.”

“To be honest, I think Jinyoung should leave the town with me” Mina abruptly said.

“What?!” Everyone asked the same thing in one voice.

“As if turning him into a hybrid is not enough!” Jaebum just can’t believe what he just heard.

“Im wolf, do you even know about your history? Do you know why the werewolves almost extinct?” Mina leans comfortably on the couch, crossing her legs and folded her arms as if she done nothing wrong.” She smirks, “I supposed your father haven’t told everything about your family history. Let me give you an intellectual history lesson of your kind, and you.” She said the last sentences as she swift her eyes to Jinyoung.

“Hybrid , is the creature that is shouldn’t be exsist in this world. They’re ruining the balance of the earth, that from 101 local witch guide. Before Jinyoung, there’s only one hybrid. I’ve met him, he killed my entire family and he’s the reason why i’ve been running for the rest of my vampire life.”

“He’s not only the original hybrid, he’s the original, vampire. The first kind that ever created in this earth. He’s more powerful than vampire like me, he can’t be killed. Many have tried, and they the one that ended up losing their lives.”

“The original? Then who turned him into a vampire?” Jaebum asked.

“I’ve heard about this legend, it’s famous among the witches..” Grandma said, everyone turn their head to grandma direction, “Along time ago, there’s a nobleman family, during wars his hometown was burned down, he brings his wife and relatives to hide into a deep forest, near to the river, they started built up their new house and life their.”

“But They’re not alone, the place itself almost like a refugees camp where. Every family lives side by side peacefully, the nobleman’s have five kids and they were raised in that forest.”

“I don’t mean to ruin the fun, but we don’t need to hear this long bed time story” Mina cut her off. “Bottom line, what ya’ll need to know is that Jinyoung’s life is in danger.”

“I don’t trust you.” Jaebum said.

“You probably trust me when it’s too late.”

“Can grandma just continue the story? I’m dying to know what happened!” Bambam whines.

“I’ll give you a short description of what happened, the youngest son of the nobleman was eaten by the werewolf, that turns out to be their neighbour. When the nobleman found out about it he asked his witch wife to created a spell , to changed them to a creature that faster than the wolves, to protect themselves. So she did, but in return to let her husband and kids alive as a vampire, she trade her soul. Some say she’s not actually die, she’s being imprisoned in a place called nowhere.”

Mina shrugged. “Oh and.. here’s the fun part, wait for it... the werewolf that killed his son, is happened to be the biological father of his eldest son. Surprised! Yes the mother had an affair with the beastly neighbour, when the nobleman knew this, he tried to killed his eldest son.” “And of course, you can’t kill a freaking hybrid like how you killed a vampire. The nobleman realized that a bit too late, the hybrid was twice faster, twice ruthless and heartless, he killed the nobleman. Just like that.” Mina snapped her fingers.

“Wait, so there is a way to killed the originals, right? “ Sana asked looking at Mina, Mina nodded. “And, you know how?”

“In fact , I do. I’ve heard that there’s a way to kill an original vampires. Also, this might not work for the hybrid.”

“Can we move back for a moment on why am I in danger? Aren’t I a hybrid now?” Jinyoung asked.

“Sweetie, you’re like a newly born baby hybrid. While this hybrid we talk about had lives for centuries! And i assure you, he’s coming for you.” Mina answered, she then gets up and sighs.

“This will lead us back to the answered of why the werewolves almost extinct. This hybrid, wants an army. He’s been trying to changed tons of werewolves, all over the world. But he only face failure from time to time. He thinks he could just bite a werewolves and boom they become a hybrid, NO."

"The werewolves that got bitten by him , went nuts for few hour before ended up dead. He met a witch that able to solved this problem, she said, he needs the blood of a doppelganger. But not just a doppelganger, a doppelganger that have a werewolf genes in it. She told him that this doppelganger will born once i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter