chapter 15

Halloween ever after

So there we were, all of us loaded up onto that huge military vehicle, fully equipped with all manner of gadgets, weapons, communications panels, triage and emergency station, food and water. It was also warm.

But that didn't stop Big Brother Fanfan from sitting down behind me and cuddling me.

Baekhyun and Jongdae had taken the first driving shift, so that Papa Xing and Junma could cuddle their babies. They'd also forced Commander Bambam to take a nap because, and I quote here, " you haven't slept in 72hrs, please sleep before you fall over face forward. Also, there's only room for three up here, we would like to flirt with Khazz. Please don't cramp our style."

" Well," Commander Bambam said, " I do believe I am offended. But you know what, I will just go lie down, and while the rest of you drive yourselves to boredom during this long long drive, I'll be dreaming sweet dreams. Besides Jongdae, everybody knows that your flirtation game is mad weak."

Jongdae snorted and Khazz chuckled softly.

" Stop trying to stall and go take the damn nap, or I'm gonna be telling Sam how difficult you were" Baekhyun sighed.

Commander Bambam smirked, but he did go lie down and close his eyes, arms crossed over his chest, long legs crossed at the ankles. He was asleep barely minutes later. Though I was pretty sure it was with one eye still open.

Soon, most of the little ones were all asleep as well. Dozing off in the arms and laps of the adults.

I, I as not asleep. I was trying to get my racing heart to fricking calm down, beating hard as it was, thumping and pounding as it was.

Why? You ask? Why was my heart doing such horrible things to me.

Well because Yifan had no shame.

Like absolutely no shame. I mean who just sits there and outright flirts with you, within earshot of his parents?

Yifan, that’s who. It was like, now that we were relatively safe, or at least that he was no longer the adult in charge, he was letting himself be a randy college boy. A good looking  randy college boy, with strong big hands, a nice deep voice and a plethora of naughty things to whisper to me.

I was sitting in his lap, shaking.

At first I just whimpered as he said, “ so… I couldn’t really say this before, but now that I’m not the adult in charge and I don’t have to worry about keeping everyone safe, I can tell you how soft and big your is.”

My whimpering didn’t stop him though, no sir, you know this shameless boy just kept talking.

“ I can also tell you that, you’ve got the softest waist and iest little pout, and that I’ve had a number of naughty thoughts of you using both that pretty pout and nubile waist on me,”

I turned to look up at him in absolute shock.

Like, how was he just saying these things, with his mum and dad in earshot. Granted said parents were preoccupied cuddling Sehun and taking care of babies, but still.

“ Stop” I hissed.

“ Why?” he asked.

“ What if your parents hear you?” I hissed.

“They won’t,” he assured me, “ I should also tell you, that I want to kiss you stupid right now.”

“ Yifan, stop, please,” I hissed.

He sighed and said, “give me a kiss and I’ll stop,”

I blinked, and hissed, “ no.”

He shrugged, “ ok, then I’m not stopping. I should also tell you that I don’t make a habit of flirting with girls, or boys, or kissing them. My roommates will vouch for me that the last time I even held hands with a girl was a good two years ago. So my libido is raging right now, and the things I want to do to you… the things I want to do with you…. We could start with me pulling your down so I can finger you. I’ve got big hands, I could probably hit you real deep…”

I turned and kissed him to shut him up.

He smirked into the kiss and Sehun and Junma high-fived each other. I mean I don’t know why? It’s not like they had contributed anything to me kissing him… or maybe they had. I mean, Sehun had deliberately kept his parents occupied so that they’d leave big brother fanfan alone. Sehun had insisted from the moment he’d first met me that if big brother fanfan dated me then Sehun could keep me forever. Sehun had told his mama that he’d found the perfect girlfriend for Big brother Fanfan.

So maybe? Just maybe they’d contributed a litte. But mostly, big brother fanfan and his shamelessness had contributed the most.

I was hoping that maybe I could like just kiss him a little bit to get him to shut up and then we’d move on to safer, less, heart-attack and uterus erupting subjects, but, big brother fanfan it would seem had other ideas.

He wanted the sort of kiss that was basically just a prelude to . It’s not like I didn’t want this either, but I would have preferred our explorations of each others tonsils be done without his parents barely a shoes throw away, heck we could have thrown my by this point disintegrating and they would have hit his parents. Rather embarrassing if you ask me.

It didn’t particularly help either that big brother fanfan didn’t stop kissing me til someone threw something at him. It was his father. He’d thrown a balled shirt at his son.

“ Oi, let the girl breathe. And no more kissing for the rest of the ride. I think you’ve had enough,” Papa Xing said.

I blushed in mortification, and slapped big brother fanfans arm, hissing at him “ see, I told you they’d see,”

He just shrugged and quickly stole one last kiss before leaning back and pulling me into him. “ Let’s take a nap” he said.

The nerve of him.

“ Let’s take a nap” like he hadn’t just gotten done working me up. How the hell did he expect me to take a nap when my heart was doing fricking drumline’s inside my chest?

How?

“ Nap with me or I’ll whisper naughtier things in your ear,” he said softly.

I immediately shut my eyes, only to open one eye about a minute later and look up at him, with avid curiosity and ask, “ how much naughtier?”

For science you understand, my curiousity was purely scientific.

His responses, were far from. In fact, they were down right . The nerve of him.


a/n: shortish chap,I know. but I hope you guys enjoy it. I'm almost free, just one more day and then I'll have a whole week off!!!

In other news one of my kindergartnerers said to me , " Ms. Sam, you are beautiful, you're the queen of the beautiful palace..." had me legitimately swooning and crushing him in a hug. So yeah... that's gonna work it's way into a fic at some point.

I hope that someone will make you smile just as much as this sweet 5 year old made me smile. 

Hugs

Scheherezade