A Regular Day

Mated Love (Discontinued)

Hello. My name is ___ Kwon, and welcome to my life. You may know limited, like me being mated to a Vampire Princess while being a submissive myself. There are a few things you should learn about me first, take a seat milady or sir; I will tell you everything.

I am a werewolf. I have an enhanced sense of smell, hearing, strength and speed, but not as much as vampires or other werewolves. In the mind of a werewolf in human form, a wolf is hidden in your mind. They tell you many thoughts and help guide you with your journey as you develop over the years. Usually one can see their wolf as a whole, but I can only hear mine. I seem to hold this burden as I’m too weak to transform as a submissive. My wolf is a girl, and she says her name is Rae. It’s a short name but I find it cute.

Anyways, let’s talk about the word submissive in my label. The word submissive means obedient, and that is considered my ‘birthright’. Rankings in the werewolf realm are a bit weird but I can keep up… I think. But trust me; they aren’t like your usual werewolf fanfics. Okay some might, but here is a little weird I guess.

An Alpha is obvious, the strongest of them all. They are either the head of the house or head of a pack. A Luna is its female mate, a Luno is practically the male version but that’s for gay couples. There isn’t anything after so that means everyone else is just a common wolf.

Besides me, a once in a millennia birth that is totally uncalled for, a submissive.

Many people can fight back for respect, and I can too, but I'm so weak that I have to take the that everyone gives me. I can try to run, but if they get me, I'm stuck in hell. Nobody likes me, I don’t know why, but there hasn’t been a day in high school where I’m not humiliated once. Rae hates it, she always tries to get me to push them away but I literally can’t, my body is as still as a stick that eventually gets thrown away. I’m literally afraid to leave the house. Actually wait no, I always pray I leave that place alright, I think I can find better words of my lifestyle.

I’m too traumatised to step anywhere, even on the streets. Rae is as well, but she’s less of a wuss then me.

Alrighty then, we still have a lot to talk about and-

Stop telling them so much pup, we don’t know if we can trust them.

­Calm down Rae, I trust them. Plus, we have no choice.

Okay… just not too much yet. One step at a time.

Of course Rae.

Rae calls me pup since she’s more comfortable with it, as am I. Her voice does sound mature, maybe 35? I don’t know, maybe I'm so weak that my ears don’t work properly.

I’m not even sure if that’s a compliment or if you're insulting me pup.

Meh.

 I apologise for the interruption but let’s move on.

Home isn’t any different. Dad uses my vulnerability as a weakness, treating me like a slave and abusing me if I’m late by a single second. If I am, it varies from a slap on the face to a lashing on my back. A single slap is rare, but luckily a lashing is too. He forces me to either kneel on the ground or stand near a wall. He doesn’t kill me off since he doesn’t want to do the stuff around the house. If I’m kneeling, I'm waiting for a kick or a PVC pipe to the gut and ribs.

I’ve never seen my full body unharmed, and sometimes that makes me want to kill myself.  But I don’t, I have high hopes for my mate. A mate is a being that you are destined to spend your life with, may it be of your kind or not. I hope they're kind, understanding, loving me and not just using my weakness as a tool. I don’t care if it’s a guy or a girl, not that I have a choice, but I do wish it’s not a vampire.

I do wish for anything but as well pup.

Vampires, I shiver from the sudden thought of them.  Vampires are one of the strongest beings along with werewolves, everything else is below us. Fanfics most of the time make them have rivalry, and that’s what it practically is, but there’s peace at the moment. A vampire has rankings as well, but they go with the classy royalty stuff.

Vampires have kingdoms across the world, and they house a King or Queen and their mate who are also the King or Queen.  They live in mansions with servants and are enormously rich. If you aren’t royalty then you're just a commoner who follows the Vampiric laws set by the kingdoms they are in. They blood to survive and are generally cold unless they are in good terms with their mate. Same with their heartbeat, dead unless in good terms.  They're superbly fast but unlike the movies, they don’t die in the sun unless something stabs their heart.

Mates are very important to us beings. If our mate is in pain or dies, we feel it in our hearts very painfully. You’ll feel no reason to live and commit suicide if possible or will try to live on in case a second mate is possible though they are rare. That’s why dad is so heartless… literally. I’m to blame and I can’t help but feel the same way as well.

I was born on her deathbed.

She died after giving birth to me due to something called postpartum bleeding. It’s basically excessive bleeding which caused blood pressure to drop, and of course death.  Rae says she was beautiful, and I keep that in my heart.

Indeed she was beautiful pup; she had your eyes and smile. You’re basically a carbon copy of her when she was younger.

How do you know that Rae?

You’re too young to understand for now pup. When you can finally transform, I can finally explain it to you.

Okay then Rae.

Anyways, I’ve always been afraid of vampires. Just the thought of having one sink their fangs into their mouth terrifies me, let alone one mating me. A new family of vampires are apparently moving in today, and that scares me. They're not just vampires though; they're royalty, and apparently very strong vampires at that.

We could just run away pup, the forest isn’t that far.

If I did that Rae then I would be too weak by the time I reach the forest. I’ve told you before Rae, I’m not good enough.

You are good enough pup, you just need to try. Just stroll it out, pack a change of clothes and keep walking, we’ll find safety soon enough.

I wish Rae… I wish.

So now, we’ll step into a day of my life…

~

Monday

‘Beep Beep Beep’

I groan in frustration at the sound of my phone alarm but I do quickly jump out of bed so that it doesn’t wake dad up. Its 7:30 in the morning which may be considered late but I do try to get to school as late as possible without actually being late. I suddenly regret getting out fast as the pain starts to kick in. I clutch my ribs softly, slightly slouching forwards while making my way to the bathroom connected to my room. I thank god that I have at least one thing good in my life, and that’s privacy.

Pfft.

Okay you're right.

My breathing is ragged but I should be used to this by now, but apparently not. The beatings get worse every time, I swear he broke or fractured something. I quickly take a shower without wetting my hair, hissing as the cold water glides down my both and attempts to soothe my bruises. It’s slightly swollen in the area, a dark purple blooming right where it hurts on both sides. Yes, both sides.

Once I’m done I dry myself with my towel before putting on my school uniform. It’s a red and black chequered skirt, pleated and reaching a little above my knees. My top is a normal white collar with the school emblem on my right where the pocket is, a red bowtie on my collar and then a black blazer on the top.  It’s pretty average to be honest, I don’t like it but I don’t hate it either.

Brushing my teeth comes next and a tear rolls done my cheek as I check my face. There’s a bruise on my cheekbone and I can see a cut the size of my pink nail in the direct middle of it, it must’ve been his wedding ring. He must’ve slapped me real hard if a cut actually came from it. I can feel on the inside of my lip that it’s stinging. I’m so weak that I can’t even heal as fast as a normal werewolf until I properly transform. But that’ll be never because I’m just a weak submissive that can’t do anything right.

Shh… it’s okay pup, we’ll get through this.

A sob chokes my throat but luckily I don’t need to speak physically to talk to, but I still do, as if talking to my reflection as Rae in the mirror.

“H-He hit me so h-hard though.” It gets harder to talk as I'm fully crying now.

I know pup, I feel it too, but we need to stay strong. We’ve gone through so much before, and we can do it all again.

“B-But I d-don’t want t-to.”

We have to pup, what will our mate think of us huh? They're probably feeling your pain in their heart right now, we can’t let them hurt because of us.

“Th-They probably d-don’t want a w-wolf l-like me th-though.”

Yes they will, and we’re going to prove to them that we are strong, right pup?

“R-Right Rae… Thank you.”

No need to thank me pup, just push through.

I wash my face once more and I can see that my eyes are now bloodshot red and slightly puffy, obvious that I had been heavily crying. But I’ll push through, just like Rae said.

When I leave the room I then realise that its already 8:00 and school starts at 8:30. I quickly grab my prepacked bag and leave the house in a rush with my phone clutched in my phone. I still make sure I'm quiet as my shoe heels can be loud when going down the stairs, but luckily I’m soft enough that the carpet can muffle the rest of the pressure. I’m so glad that they aren’t wooden unlike downstairs, a creaking staircase is the last thing I need right now.

When I get to school, eyes are lingering on me. It’s the norm, I know that by now but I get an uneasy feeling today. Everybody is leaning against the lockers and just watching me, probably saying manipulative things about me like they usually do, I bloody hate it. As I keep walking though they eventually stop looking and I can properly go look for my locker but I’m still getting that weird feeling in my gut… or it could be my bruises. Either way, I keep my head down and walk along.

“EEK”

I squeak when I feel something pull me backwards by the hook loop on the top of my bag, the force causing me to topple backwards onto my bag. My tailbone and hurts from the impact onto the hard ground but at least my bag protected my head and my ribs remain untouched. My eyes did close in fear, but opening them up was definitely not a good idea.

Four devilish eyes with a pair coloured a piercing red and the other a deep brown, sharp with two mouths with lips that are pulled up on one side to play a mischievous smirk. The younger has jet black hair, combed to the side gently for an edgy look with skin paler than paper itself. The taller has sharpish big ears with perfectly tanned skin, hair with a natural dark brown that is similarly combed to the back but a bit more roughly due to his short hair.

Both their hands were in the pockets of their black pants, shirt lightly crinkled on the sides due to the posture as they towered over your vulnerable position nonchalantly. My heart was immediately beating at an unfathomable pace and I could hear Rae growling lightly in my head. It’s obvious who the brave one between the two of us was right now.

“Hey toy,” The black-haired boy sneers. My breathing was starting to follow the same route as my heart; I definitely couldn’t start the day like this. I can hear everyone in the hallway starting to shuffle closer and circle around the 3 of us. “Nice bruise, it makes you look pretty doesn’t it everyone?” The vampire has his smirk deepened as he looks at everyone asking for an answer, instead he got laughter, even better. “Don’t be so mean Sehun, the poor is terrified.” The werewolf answers while looking back at Sehun, pretending to feel pity. “She’s got a cut as well; her daddy sure is awesome isn’t he?”  He asks everyone afterwards. “You're right Chanyeol, I’m just waiting for the day she dies.”

And there it was. That’s what made everything unbearable for me.

“What’s stopping you!?”

“Save us the suffering!”

“Just do it!”

Of course the rest of the student body agree.

That’s when Sehun’s eyes flash a brighter red for a single second before his face is set in a fearing scowl, challenging me. Chanyeol does the same, except his eyes flashed a yellow then back to his brown, a very deep growl leaving his throat which makes me whimper in fear. He’s never gone this far before, and that’s what makes me think that he’ll actually sink the claws that are growing from his nails when he takes his hands out of his pocket. His breathing is starting to grow ragged, chest pumping in and out as Sehun as his fangs starting to grow. I was still on the ground, defenceless, just waiting for the inevitable to happen as nobody would care if anything were to happen to me.

Then both all of a sudden stopped their aggressive phase, Sehun scoffing as he leaves silently, the audience parting like the red sea as Chanyeol clenches his fists. “She’s not worth dirtying my hands.” Chanyeol then follows the way that Sehun went, students talking amongst themselves about me while watching the werewolf and vampire leave theatrically.

‘RING’

The bell rings and everyone starts to disperse into their classrooms, groaning as they start their day of school. I can’t help but feel relieved, running off to my classroom where I'm criticized as much as I am outside of the room.

~

“LET ME GO! PLEASE!”
 

“Shut your mouth !” I whimper as I obey Chanyeol, I can’t help it. Tears are streaming down my face as I bite my lip to continue not screaming. “There’s a good mutt, now keep your legs together like the good you are. Or are you a who lets anyone you on the streets?” I rapidly shake my head no as I twist my ankles around so that they tangle my legs together. My cries increase as I see Chanyeol come closer with duct tape in his hand, watching him slowly approach as I squirm in Sehun’s arms that hold mine behind my back due to his feats of strength as a vampire. He slowly places the strip he rips off onto my mouth, tapping it once just to mock my shut mouth.

“There we go. Now it’s time to do your legs.” The he starts taping my legs together at the ankle where I twisted my limbs, wrapping the roll around five times before he swiftly switches places with Sehun. He then taped my hands behind my back a few times tightly, as if purposely trying to cut my blood flow. When they stand up and move away, they hysterically laugh as they watch me try to undo my hands and legs. I would try to run and get scissors but I'm sitting on my , meaning I literally can’t get up. It’s not a weak thing, you try getting up like that while having injured ribs. The tape does nothing to muffle my whimpers, and I start heavily crying as they take pictures of me.

“We need to move her somewhere Yeol.” The vampire says to the werewolf who’s smiling as if he’d just thought of the best place to hide me. This can’t be good, at all. I should’ve known this wouldn’t be good about half an hour ago when they locked the door while entering the classroom. I had to stay back maybe 10 minutes since some werewolf decided to push my table while it held many, and I mean many, loose sheets of work. It’s been 20 minutes since they entered, and now I'm sitting helplessly on the classroom floor, begging for them to stop. My eyes are shut tight as I talk to Rae in my head.

How do I stop them?

They won’t stop pup.

But Rae… I’m scared. What if they kill me? Remember this morning?

It won’t happen, I know it won’t.

How?

Because you’ve got a mate, and your mate is waiting for you. They’re hoping to meet you.

That’s impossible Rae, I know I'm dying now.

You won’t pup, listen to me well. I’ve seen you in visions, in front of a house. Actually, it’s more a mansion. You’ll be allowed to tell others what to do, not the other way around.

What does my mate look like? Is he or she a werewolf like me?

I couldn’t see properly pup, but I know they have black hair. They’ll wear black while you wear white and you’ll both be waving at a black limo that’s leaving the house and you behind along with your mate.

Are you sure?

I’m positive pup, trust me.

That’s all I can get from Rae and I say that’s good enough. If she can see me with a mate then I’ll endure anything to be treated like that.

“Take her to the dumpster at the school carpark.”

My eyes open wide at Chanyeol who suggests the horrendous idea of being thrown into a trashcan. I can then see as Chanyeol who hasn’t put his phone down unlike Sehun is actually recording this. Then once again swiftly, Sehun is by my side, picking me up to throw over his shoulder as he keeps a hand on my lower hand to steady me. My ribs hurt a lot as the way he threw me caused the bruises to press against his hard muscular shoulder.  At least he isn’t a e who would automatically put their hand on a girls . His other hand grabs your bag before he’s walking out the room while I continue to look down his back helplessly.

“Look at this , letting us throw her into a bin. I don’t think she’s even a wolf.” Now that’s just harsh, twinging the veins connected to my hearts as I sink in the fact that I stopped moving without him asking. Because he’s right. I’m not even sure if I'm actually a wolf, just a random submissive that’s been living in a wolf household.

Pup you're a wolf, if you weren’t then I wouldn’t be here now, would I?

That’s true… I guess.

When we get outside, they don’t hesitate to dump me into the bin that’s half filled with trash. The trash here is just big bones of lamb leg or blood bags. It seems the blood bags were cleared last since I can smell the dried blood along with hearing the buzzing of a few flies. My nose feels likes it burning as it takes in the stench that is slowly sinking into my pristine white shirt as few drops remained. My bag drops next to me in the bin and I look up to see Chanyeol still holding the phone up before he speaks.

“The Princess is coming to school tomorrow and we’re just making sure no… trash is littered around the school. Don’t even dare coming tomorrow ! You're an embarrassment to us wolves!”

‘BAM’

The bin of the dumpster shuts closed. I think for a second that they're extremely stupid for just leaving me in here, the bin has no lock. Until I hear distinct ripping noises and taps on the walls of the dumpster.

 No way.

They just taped the bin lid shut.


Hi guysssss!!! I am Meow, the author of this book, ad i present to you, The First Chapter. So... if you guys read my other books then you'll notice how this chapter is a lot longer than my other ones, and thats because I'm starting to do that along the way. My Mina-shot from my other book is coming soon i very much promise. I do have exams literally tomorrow but I gave myself a little break to post this. Tell me if you like it :)

MEOW OUT!