Jae - One, Two, Three

DAY6 DREAMS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There was just something about you that tugs at his heartstrings. He doesn’t know what it is, but he knows it’s there. Jae has always prided himself for being that ice cold guy that never seems to be interested in girls. Don’t get him wrong, he is equally interested in the opposite gender as they are with him, but no one really moved his heart like you did. He wanted to see you more, and so he did. 

-

First was the tiny peek through the window. He loved watching your side profile, noticing how that few strands of hair escape your hairband and fall in such a way that it frames your face perfectly. 

Second was the silent approach. Walking in with a slight bounce in his steps, Jae approaches you quietly and lands in front of you like how a butterfly would when it has foundthe perfect flower.

“Hello! What can I get you today?” You greet him with a smile on your face and Jae has to bite the inside of his cheeks to prevent himself from grinning widely. 

“This, please." 

He then points to the menu with a slender finger and your face lights up as you acknowledge his good taste. Shy from your compliment, he looks down quickly before focusing on your face again, a hand going to scratch the back of his head in embarrassment. It might be a simple gesture, but you don’t miss the meaning behind it. 

The "I’m shy when I’m with you”, “You’re really pretty I can’t stare at you for too long before I blush crazily” look.

“Take a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter