D.O Kyungsoo

Exo & You!

"Seoul Flora Exhibition? Hmm..sounds interesting." you thought when you saw a poster at the bus stop. 'Shall I go? Or not?' you keep on thinking. A bus came, stopping you from your thoughts for a while. You get on the bus and the bus started to move.

 After stopping at a few bus stops, the bus finally stop in front of a garden. Seems a lot of people there. You noticed there was a banner near the entrance so you read, "Seoul...Flo...ra.., oh?! So its here!". You decided to go there so you went out from the bus. 

 You paid for the ticket fee and went inside the garden. You called all your besties to join you but sadly they were all busy so you were walking alone. There were a lot of beautiful flowers and plants everywhere. You could see colourful and calming sceneries and smell the scents from the flowers. It was amazing. 

 You walked around and took some selfies with the nature. You make some happy and sometimes ugly face expressions. Then, you took a crazy selfie with your eyes close and open your mouth widely. *snap!* (shutter sound). "Hey! Who's there?", you asked and  looked around but no one do care about you. You were pretty sure that someone was taking your pic. You wanted to make sure that you were right so you just continue to walk, pretending that nothing happen. 

 You passed by an ice cream vendor and bought a cone of vanilla ice cream. You were about to pay when suddenly a man came in and asked for the same thing as you and paid for you as well. "Hi (your name)! Let's sit over there", he pointed to the bench which was 1.5 meters far from you. You followed him. He was a fair-skin guy wearing a camera at his neck, and the most important thing was he has a pair of BIG EYES. 

"Who are you? How did you know me? I don't think we have met before", you questioned him curiously. 
"Seems you have forgotten about me." he made a sad face. Then he continued, "You love nature. You like gardening. You love the smell of the lavender." He looked at your face, smiling, hoping that you would recognize him but it still confusing for you. "Nah, I'll make it easier. But make sure to remember it." Suddenly he starred at you with a scary look. You scared so you yelled at him, "Yah, stop that look Kyungsoo! I hate it! (covering your face with your palms.)" He giggled seing you being afraid of him. "Now you know me, huh?". You slowly put your hands down and checked if he still make that look but end up saw him laughing at you. 

 "What's so scary?" he asked you. You let out a sigh before continue, "Don't you realize that your eyes are too big? Just like a penguin, you squishy!". He get mad when you said that, "Yah, stop calling me squishy! Btw, what kind of penguin look scary tho. What a bad sense you have." And thats made you mad too. You took a wipe of ice cream and wipe on his nose. And you ran away, laughing at him. He let out a sigh and started to chase you, "Yah, how dare you!"

-------------------------

 You have spend your time a whole-day long with Kyung Soo. It was night time. You and him being together at a hill side, lying next to each other on the green grass field and glazing at the night sky. 
 "Wonderful, is it?" you looked at the beautiful sky. He replied, "Yeah, wonderful.." Then he stared at you without you realizing it. "You are so wonderful", he continued. Oh gosh, you were blushing. Actually, Kyung Soo a.k.a D.O. was your crush and neighbour before he moved to U.S. 7 years ago due to his parents' jobs. He turned his body to you, took out his camera and SNAP! You were shocked to see the sudden flash on your face, "Yah! What are you doing?! (realizing that your face was so red)". He giggled. "I've taken your ugly pics today.. Haha. (showed to you the pic at garden)". What? He was the one spying on you? Damn! You were upset so you tried to take his camera and delete it but he raise his hand higher and higher that makes you struggling to take it and finally fell onto his chest. Both of you surprised and looked into each others eyes for a minute. You then realized so you took your body off him. He too, sat next to you. He smiled. You still shocked and out of words so you just randomly said, "Let's go home. My mum is waiting for me." He smiled and stood up, lending his hand for you, "Let's go meet aunty. And i'll cook for your dinner." Without thinking much, you took his hand and he drove his car back to your house. 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hi readers! Sorry for being late, quite busy for me. 

P/S: I'm really sorry for my bad english. 

So, who's next? Do leave me comments after you read it. Hope you enjoy it! Thanks..