Xiuminnie

Exo & You!

Starring: You, Xiumin, Chen.

 It was a fine Saturday for you since finally u have the time to rest from the uni life for a moment. U woke up only to see the beautiful sun rising in the early morning, dress up and took a morning walk in a park nearby your apartment. 

 U kept on walking happily until at a moment, you felt like there was someone following u from behind. You stopped and turned back to check if there was someone, but...nobody.  "It's weird", u thought. "well, maybe im way too stress before", you pretend that nothing happen and continue to walk. You still felt that there was someone followed you so you walked faster and even faster without looking at the back. "Who's there? A robber? Murderer??", your mind started to think out of nowhere so you just ran away in a lightning speed. 

 You felt tired so that you stopped and catch your breath. It was only a bit far from the park tho. You turned back to see if the person was still there but nobody. You let out a relief sigh. Suddenly your tummy started to growl so yeah..it's time for breakfast. You saw a food stall on the opposite of the road so you walked there and started to have your breakfast. 

 "Yummyyy...having porridge in the morning is nice. Oh wait, selfie first!", you took out your phone, took a picture and posted in your instagram. You checked your instagram's update while having your food when suddenly one comment ruined your mood. 
"Enjoy yourself huh? Alone? So bored. Find yourself a boyfriend"
"None of your business!", you thought. Then suddenly you came to think about the unknown person who followed you this morning. It has been almost a month that 'he's' following you. You could feel that the person really exist, not your own imagination. You could feel that someone's keep watching on u even in the lecture hall, canteen, library etc. Ah it's scary. Should you really need a bf to protect u? U sink in ur own thought for a moment.

 "Excused me...", someone greeted u, making u a bit shock, "...may I sit with u?", a good looking guy asked. You only nodded to him since he's a stranger. That cute bun-faced guy sat in front of u and order the same food as u.
"Annyeonghaseyo. I'm Kim Min Seok. U can call me Xiumin. Nice to meet you. Btw, are u alone?", asked the guy u finally knew his name.
"I'm (your name). Nice to meet you too. Yes, I'm alone." you replied. 
"Oh, i see. So it's okay for me to be with you? 'Cause i'm alone too." Aww, his smile was just too adorable so you replied with a nod and a smile too. You stared at his cute face at the moment he was eating. You kept on staring at him and smiled without him realizing. Then, you began to realize something so you asked "Have we met before? You seems familiar". Your question made him to stop eating but not looking to your face. Wait, why his cheeks became red? It took few seconds for him to answer.
"Uhmm.. I.. We actually met before. Maybe you don't recognize me but I do know you. And..actually, I see you everyday."
What? Who he is? He see you...everyday? You confused. "You mean?", you asked.
He still did not look at your face but manage to answer your question, "I..I mean, we're in the same uni. And you're always at the library, almost all the time. And.....yeah, me too."
His answer made you nodding a few times, telling him that you understood. 
"My bad for not recognizing you. I'm sorry." you apologized for not remember him. 
"You don't need to apologize tho. I'm not a popular guy that everybody needs to remember." he giggled to his own answer. Gosh, he's too modest. Your conversation with him keep on going in that morning. 

 "Where do u plan to go next?" Xiumin asked you. 
"I don't know. I don't have any plan for today", you replied.
"Me too", he giggled before he continued, "How about we take a walk at a nearby seaside?"
That would be nice for you but walking along with new friend who is a guy? Only the both of you?  You are not on a date but looking at his face who was curiously waiting for your answer makes you feel like you don't want to hurt him so its a yes. He looked so happy but trying to control his emotion. Both of you take a car ride there together. 

(arrived at the beach)

"Such a nice view", you said while stretching your body because you sat so long time in the car. Xiumin were watching at you and find out that you were so cute. He smiled alone without you realized. You keep on watching the nice scenery all the way from left to right, and you stopped at his face. 'Why is he keep staring at me?' you thought. And suddenly he speak up, "(Your name)-ah~ I know there is someone following you, right?"

 Your eyes widened. How did he know? Did he knows anything about this? You were curious. "How did you know? I've never tell anybody about this. Who is 'he'? Is he following me in the library? Do you see his face? You have picture of him? You-" he stopped you since you asked question like a hurricane is coming. "Whoah, whoah take it easy girl. Uhmm.. Can you promise me not to angry after i tell you?" Why would he asked that but you nodded btw.

He let out a heavy sigh before he told you. "Actually..uh..th-the person.... Uhmm.. Uhh.. It's actually me. I have been following you for quiet a while. And the reason i always in the library is because of you. It's just that i'm too nervous to talk with you directly. But surely im not a ert or psychos! It's just that.....I...like you." his confession make you shocked and unable to say a word. Really? You slapped your own face to make sure you were not dreaming, "Ouchh!" and its reality. "You aint dreaming. This is real." he told you, holding both of your hands, prevent you from hurting yourself.

(flashback)

(dialed a number)

"Min seok hyung, I saw that girl. Looks like she is enjoying herself. She's at the park where i am now. I'll keep tracking on her", said the man on phone.

"Thank you so much Chennie~ I'll treat you for your dinner tonight. I'll be there in 10 minutes", Xiumin ended the call with his junior. 

 The guy named Chen followed you in this morning and  everytime the moment you turned back your head to see him, he quickly hide himself at the big flower bushes until when you ran and he was unable to track you anymore. So he called Xiumin to inform him, "Hyung, she ran so fast. Idk where she is now", said Chen trying to breath properly.

"No problem Jongdae. I'm here and I saw her (you ran by passing infront of his car at the parking lot). Thanks."

(Now)

  You still find out its hard to believe. But you dont know why, your heart were beating faster and telling you to believe him. Then, Xiumin looked into your eyes, holding your hands, saying "I really like you. I do believe love at first sight. I've never feel this way before. And if you could give me a chance...perhaps....can i be your boyfriend?" 

  "Yes!" you answered without thinking much. He smiled. He was excited. Suddenly, his face came closer and closer to you. You're thinking too deep that he would kiss you. You closed your eyes so hard but then he removed his face away and snap your 'beautiful' face espression using his phone. He laughed at you. Soon you opened your eyes and knowing what happened. You felt angry a bit so you tried to take his phone but he ran away. You were so angry then you started to chase him like two naughty kids playing together. He keep on running and you keep on chasing him along the beach. And that's how you're officially becoming his girlfriend. :)

 

 

 

 

                 ------------------------------------------------------

First of all, thank you so much if you do read my story. Feel free to comment please. It would be nice to hear your feedback. Who's next member? Do comment your answer, the most name will be chosen first. Once again, thanks.