You Look Good Working Hard

Only Good Times
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter 5 - You Look Good Working Hard

 

 

"Even if something tries to split us
Even if the world tries to split us
Our love will split the darkness"

 

- 'Heaven' Lyrics by Kim Jaejoong

 

 

 

For several weeks, Yunho and Jaejoong weren’t able to see each other due to their schedules. Both of them were finishing up filming of their own dramas. Then, Jaejoong was preparing for their album and MV release, while Yunho had TV shows in Japan, magazine interviews, and photoshoots.

Yunho had one last activity on July 29, 2014, a Press Conference for his MBC Historical Drama, The Night Watchmen, before he gets a few days off. Maybe he could see his beloved after this.

First, he was asked about his role in the drama, and his experience on the set, which he answered humbly. After a while, this question popped up:

“As The Night Watchman will be taking place after Kim Jaejoong's Triangle, how does it feel to take the baton from your former group member?”

Yunho became uneasy hearing Jaejoong’s name, but he didn’t show any sign of it. "I couldn't get a good look at Triangle because I was preparing for this production. I was overseas and then I was preparing for The Night Watchman.”

It was true. Yunho had planned to watch Jae’s drama, but he couldn’t yet due to his hectic schedule. He didn’t even have time to meet the man, how could he have time to watch his series? But he will watch it soon. He’s proud that Jae was finding ways to expand his wings and not be held back in an outlet that was already very limited.

Yunho added, "Regardless, it's good to see Jaejoong working hard as an actor. If this has a positive effect on The Night Watchman, it would be something to be even more grateful about. I think of it like that." He smiled.

 

 

On July 30, late at night, Yunho was at Jae’s house in the living room. It’s their first day off after a month or two, and Yunho’s waiting for Jae to come home.

Yunho was on the sofa and was reading about something Jae said in an interview that day. Apparently, Jae had a lot to say about him. The article showed,

"I hope he does well. I saw that article... I think he will show good acting. [...] Among the staff and actors whom I worked with for this production, there are some who have worked with Yunho. They tell me that he works really hard. Actors who work hard are bound to succeed."

'Waah,' Yunho thought and had a smile on his face. He continued to read.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter