Together

Only Good Times
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter 29 - Together

 

“Don’t end up like us. Your group is everything to you. They are your family. After a few years pass by, stay exactly the way you are now. Don’t listen to the ‘You won’t last 5 years’ comments. We lasted more than that. Your members are your support system. If you have problems, talk it out. If you think something is unfair, talk to a member about it. If you are apart from each other, keep contact as much as you can. Never lose the closeness you guys have. Never feel like your feelings are a burden to everyone else. That’s what family is for - to share the same burden and help get rid of it. If someone makes you angry or you make someone angry, don’t wait until it’s too late to let them know or apologize for what was done or said. Because that one simple foolish fight will be what leaves you never speaking to that person again.”

- Yunho to EXO

 

 

"I still can't see him?!" The singer said into his phone. He was alone in a room and was talking with one of the managers in CJeS.

It's been almost a week since Jaejoong learned about the case filed against Yoochun. He was told not to speak out or share his side about it, and that the management is taking care of the ordeal. Everyone in the army knew about the scandal now and how it exploded in the media with more claimants popping up, but Jaejoong didn't care about that. He cared more about his bandmate, his friend of 13 years, Yoochun.

"I need to see him!!" He shouted again. "Please!!"

He's been denied to go on a leave for God knows why. It must be something again with the rules, policies or whatever glorious bull the military has. And no sweet talking to the higher ups could get Jaejoong his way. Maybe if he weren't so pissed off, he could be more charming, but now he's like a stubborn red-eyed bull for being denied day after day.

"Damn it!!"

 

 

On June 19, Jaejoong was finally granted time to see his bandmate. An arrangement was made that he took one of his leaves in advance. So immediately, he went to one of the offices in CJeS where Yoochun was cooped up in before submitting himself to further police investigation.

JYJ's leader, who was filled with worry, was in the hallway rushing towards a room. When he opened the door, he saw a crouched figure, wearing dark shirt and pants, sitting on the couch.

"Yoochun-ah!" Jae called out.

A small sunken face with tired eyes looked up and greeted him. Yoochun seemed so beaten and his energy so down as he stood up. Tears then flowed from his eyes. "Hyung..."

In a haste, Jaejoong went to Yoochun and hugged him, causing the younger man to break down completely.

"Hyung... I'm sorry... I'm sorry..." He cried. 

Jaejoong could do nothing but hold his inconsolable friend tighter.

 

 

Jaejoong went through more sleepless nights after attending meetings with department heads, lawyers, and other stakeholders. Agencies kept dropping Yoochun left and right, and their name JYJ, after years of being non-existent to the media, suddenly was all the talk in negative light.

This is not the first time the media has done this to them. It's like he's reliving a past nightmare, where all of the defeated demons have sprung again, but now filthier and more horrid.

CJeS already released a statement claiming false charges. Yoochun had made a public apology, even when police have deemed the allegations of the claimants to be unproven and mostly inconsistent, but Yoochun will not get out of this easily. 

'This is conspiracy,' Jaejoong thought and after a few days, he returned to t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter