Soul Food (Diggy)

Shortcut

xY476yr_AUeP_GOHIyg0AKSqqbYIcgzich-7HHOtXUP_VNAZ_AX3qtJgyYw9LQ2bSX6vJ2PvxzA2d7KgqWc0jdrUMOm5Zk-v0eGqYRX5h5y9qJ6EwKKP0Lp21ur_yICOp_rlsPE  

A/N : This triggered me to start writing the drabble, but I actually forgot what drives me to finish it today. I think shopping? Ugh goldfish memory.

Some/many might found this confusing. So I make it a quiz. Who can tell what am I writing about, can suggest me a prompt for me to write in my next drabble. But the pairing I have yet decided so prompt only  (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Merry Christmas everyone, enjoy :D


 

Eunae doesn't expect that one day, she will meet her soulmate at an event organised by Pringles.

 

“Muah, don’t forget to buy it for us yea?”

Sigh, why does nobody available to accompany her when she suggested to get those extra Pringles?

 

“I’m so sorry baby but I have a date with Nana sunbaenim later.” Her bestie Nahyun said with a sad pout and a tight hug on her waist.

 

“I’m on diet.” Their maknae laid lazily on the couch as she plays game on her phone.

 

“Nohh I wanted to have spa  and massages for this whole holiday.” Euijin groaned, and she now have a partner from High D. “That sounds interesting, I’m in.”

 

Great. She looked at the remaining members.
 

“Sorry Eunae yah we have an appointment with the salon beforehand” The leader said apologetically.

 

Eunae sighs, her back hunched watching the crowded counters. Every counters are lined up super long she wonder why they chose this day specially just to buy pringles.

 

-

 

“Merry Christmas indeed.” she cursed inaudibly while scrolling her phone, wanting to let time pass as she play some games or something. “Marry who? Are you about  to marry someone now?” A voice came out behind her, startling her in the process.

 

“OH MY GOSH WHO ARE YOU- oh…”

 

Seulgi, another Pringles lover. That’s a ing interesting coincidence to meet this dancing monster from the legendary girl group. How could she forget this temporary teammate where they have basically spend one month together was a hoe for Pringles too?

 

“Uhm, nice meeting you here.” She bowed, the other not sure how she should reply so she bowed as well.

 

She took a quick glance on Seulgi. It’s been a very long time since they talk to each other. The cheek of the bear seems to be less fluffy since their last meet. Ahh their comeback. Her group are going to have a comeback while hers will have goodbye stage. Tragic much, she knows.

 

The dancer have tons of Pringles packages on her cart. They basically bought the same thing, with the same volume. Wow, coincidence much.

 

-

 

The line was taking so ing long. D.ana was already contemplating if she should give up and go back, although her effort would be wasted.

 

Shrkk

Yes, that is the sound of someone behind her opening the lid of a can of something. Since it is someone she know behind her, she knows what is opening.

 

Her back is getting poked lightly. “Hey.” She turned around and was greeted by a bear who is munching on the Pringles she hasn’t paid for. Well, not something D.ana would do but that is actually an interesting idea.

 

“Do you want some?” D.ana looks at the offered can.

 

“Sure why not.” There is no reason to decline when she bought the same item same quantity as the latter.

 

They bite the Pringles at the same time and happens.


Seulgi’s side:

She felt like she just stepped in heaven. Since when Pringles can taste 100 times more tastier? The taste is deep in soul, it’s like when she is dancing, the synchronization between her body and her mind has reached its peak, all as one.

 

She thinks she moaned. Not the usual one, its the high pitch one. Did she moaned in the public with Pringles in ? That’s very creepy. If she did, she will scream in defense ‘I CANT HELP IT BRUH’.

 

Still creepy, but it is true she can’t control what she is feeling right now. She can say that it is like electric shock but not exactly alike. It was softer, like sea waves hitting on the tides, but stronger than normal wave. It is like shockwave she thinks.

 

D.ana side:

She think she just fell in a black hole. She can’t felt anything beside her right now. It is like when she felt like she is constantly falling in her dream. There is no way to get back up, there is nothing there to hold on to.

 

She hopes that she is not laying on the ground right now because it is embarrassing. And people might have thought that she has fainted and called ambulance or something, she just hope it’s not CPR. Oh please don’t take away her kiss like that.

 

She felt numb inside out, like she cannot take control of her body anymore, and there is a sudden gush of wave thrown at her, not exactly drowning but it’s like she has been splashed by a bucket of ice water thoroughly. She shuddered, not sure because it is cold or something else. She quivered as her breathing became shallow and she whimpered in tiny, sharp mewls.

 

-

 

A moment later, D.ana decided that it was a moment later because there is no possible that could be longer although she felt she gone passed a decade.

 

She opened her eyes and everything was quite blurred and only one person she can see clearly. She blinked again and again, and still the same result.

 

“Why can I only see you?” The person asked.

 

She has no idea either, she tried to recall what could have happened and a sudden realization hits her hard. Her eyes widen.

 

“Seulgi, give me your hand.” she extended her hand towards the other and demand from the person who is only clear in her view.

 

“Why?” the latter obliged despite that she still has no idea what is going on.

 

She held it near, examined it closely. There is a fine thin line of aqua blue on the wrist. Then she look at hers, a same thin line, but with a different color, it’s  yellow.

 

“Seulgi, is your favourite color yellow?” she asked, although she can guess the answer.

 

“Yes, why?”

 

D.ana look at the latter. “We need to talk.”