Interview is a Hard Job

Shortcut

A/N : As you can see I have written this in my one shot I just feel like moving them here.

I'm really sorry for not updating other ongoing for a long time because I am working on several fic at once and I'm in the middle of improvement so..... foe those who have been waiting for a long time I am really sorry and stay close to m e o w by me and shu. We may update it shortly *winks.

 


[Breaking News] Brand New Airport Fashion from Red Velvet Ice Cream Cake

Written by S.G.Kang

Tuesday, 18 July 2017

 

Red Velvet Ice Cream Cake, the legendary girl group in South Korea and recently dominated the Canada’s music industry, made their appearance in Seoul Airport with an airport fashion fans thought has been abandoned since their last cute concept “Dokdokkhae”. The more feminine lesbian goddess Wendy Shon dressed a bulge white sweater with black short pants, but most importantly, the blue Fila cap wore backward definitely give the girl an oppa, or daddy style. Fans screaming and fainting for this look they were so thirsty for. Their sister group,  Automatic Dumb Dumb’s Joy appeared to be in the same flight as them since their company held a concert in Osaka. The tall girl looked daddy as well. A simple grey tee and navy blue jeans gave us a simple clean look. The perfect cutting of the t-shirt made Joy looked taller and longer. Both Wendy and Joy walked together at the airport yesterday, with their own member, Irene Bae and Kim Yerim at the back. Rhys, a famous pudding in instagram commented, I will forgive her bangs this time since the cap did her forehead justice. (A red balloon)

 

Let’s get back to the main group we are speaking about in the title. Our another lesbian goddess Irene Bae, changed from her usual leather daddy style to a more feminine outlook yesterday. White lace crop top with her blue jeans and a blue blouse act as jacket, gave her a very chic style, while the round spec she wore gave her a more feminine feel combine with her outfit of the day. But that’s not it, our lesbian lover goddess have brought her prop: the hoodie jacket. People loves hoodie. Don’t mention they will go crazy when their idol wear those to airport like they were just sleeping at their home and come airport directly. Oh damn, Irene looked like an assassin in disguise while all she did was just walking wearing that outfit. Me, a loyal Seulgi stan, have been robbed for a while, (sorry bear). Ehhem.

 

But knowing Irene, she likes to give heart attack from time to time. The girl seem to be into cosplay nowadays. A moment ago she was an assassin and now she became a kid bunny. The baby faced idol sat on the waiting room and played with her phone, and tragedy descended. Screaming and fainting is the common symptoms people get when they saw Irene Bae biting or pursing her lip. People get heart attacked. 70 percent of the fans found that they have difficulty in breathing for the next 10 minutes while the other 25 percent say they need to see doctor because their heart popped out. The other 5 percent already dead, family playing red flavour and all the mv released by the groups in their funeral right now.  

 

As a close friend of both group, we have an interesting interview with the girls on their way home.

 

Me: You guys all looked so good today!

Automatic Dumb Dumb duo: We look good everyday.

Me:...

Wendy: Thank you,  sweaters and hoodies are my favourite so it’s good the stylist unnie is not with us on this trip.

Me: So I see, how about Irene.

Irene: Me and Wendy shared a wardrobe.

Me:.....


 

Me: So, how are you guys enjoying the Osaka trip yesterday.

Wendy: We had many nice food, Yeri likes it the most as the restaurant’s salmon supply for a week depleted because they tasted so good!

Irene: Yeah, we also had ice cream for dessert!.

Yeri: Joy had two buckets of fried chicken afterwards.

Joy: You little we are broke because of your salmon temptation.

Me: Calm down girls, you and your food (sighed)

Joy: *smirk* Oh Ms Kang you had 5 bowls of ramen when we had dinner yesterday.

Me: … I’m gonna end this.


 

As you can see, when all these girls gathered together it will be a total chaos. I don’t really get the fans sometimes. Perhaps this is the way people like the idols? Tell us what you think!


 

*

 

Forum:

 

[+999,-66] Sweeties, we love you no matter what.

P.s. My bias is Irene.

P.s.2.Their forehead is still the best.

P.s.3. Did I mentioned Seulgi’s finger.

P.s.4. I’m sorry it’s Roa’s finger now.

P.s.5. I’m going to sleep so their reality show will be broadcast on Trumpet's TV.

- Rhys senpai is that you?

- OMG rice senpai you are in S.G.Kang’s article now!

- ‘I’m Gonna be A Star’ will be posted later, mark my words people

- I’m not gonna post that this time *blush face*

 

[+500,-90] Irene unnie I love you! Marry me.

- Irene belongs to Wendy you dumb.

- Doesn’t stop me from dreaming.

 

[+777,-34] Wendaddy is on her move again.

 

[+400,-10] I love Automatic Dumb Dumb but I love Red Velvet Ice Cream Cake too.

 

[+345,-5] We are called ReveLuv for a reason.

- I am a true Cupcake

- I am both Cupcake and Forkie so I am ReveLuv

 

[+167,-4] People did not realize but how the hell the author is with the girlies on their way back? A close friend of theirs? We gotta start stalking.

- I want to breathe the same air as the girlies too.

- Same fam, we get you.

 

[+100,-10000] Lesbians get the out of this country.

- Why the you even bother to read this.

- Die haters die.

- I’m gonna dig you out, I’m gonna track you, I’m gonna find you, and I’m gonna murder you.

 

[+43,-2] I love these dramas especially in the forum section. :D

- Same fam

- ‘Fan Drama Operation Team’