Behind the Wall (Diggy)

Shortcut

A/N: A drabble for diggy. sorry for the wenrene reader who stumble upon here lol. But then diggy is a cute ship and me is a hoe for joeunae so why not hahhaa. Another apology for the non logical ending because it is almost 3 am and I don't know what I wrote anymore lol. 

SUPPORT SONAMOO SUPPORT PEEKABOO


 

Eunae is not sure whether she should go forth and say hi.

 

The hottest girl group of the century is having a comeback today and a not popular group they are, are using the waiting room next to Red Velvet.

 

Would it be obvious if the girl group they are, to knock on the door of the room that was only separated by a wall and say a simple hello to the hottest girl group of the year?

 

"A knock on the side door awoke her from her mind's self struggle. The perfect looking girl even with a chopping bangs, no, the bangs makes her even cuter than ever, when the girl smiles and her eyes narrowed into thin smiling eyes, Eunae is very jealous that her group members are able to see the girl like this everyday.

 

"Am I interrupting?" The head peeked from the other side of room asked in a rather shy and awkward motion. If the lips corner of Eunae's twitched up slightly, she have not been realizing it.

 

The blush on her face starting to set when the member left the group with giggles. "We need to pee." They said.

 

And Eunae thought that is a really good excuse, and they are not obvious, at all.

 

"Hey." Seulgi sat down on beside her. Their hands clasped naturally, as if they have done it thousand times before, althought Eunae wished they did.

 

"Hey." Eunae replied. She had so much to said, when they haven't meet for such a long time. It gets awkward however, she had so much to say but didn't know how to start it. She tighten her grip, as she stutters from long time no see, but stopped halfway since it was an obvious statement, to a very timidly confession of 'I missed you'.

 

Seulgi, who knows Eunae very well in just a short span after their dating, understand how the other must felt overwhelmed. She squeezed their intertwined hand, as well adding another hand on Eunae's arm, squeezing it as well, attempting to ease the latter.

 

It took Eunae quite a time and countless times of deep breathes before she is calm and able to look at the other in the eye again. Still, amazed with how the dark pools look back at her, her moves away her gaze and fixed it on their intertwined hands instead.

 

"You looked very gorgeous with that dress, Eunae-ah."

How does the compliment of hers can still affect Eunae that much, she doesnt't know. But one thing she is sure of. "You are more beautiful, no matter what you wear, gomdeulggi."

 

How she wished she had caffeine if she knew the other will come to her without telling her beforehand. She starts to play with the intertwined fingers. Something she always does whenever she felt shy and not knowing what to do when she is near the latter.

 

She is a pile of mush when she is around Seulgi but what she doesn't know is, her presence also burns the fire inside Seulgi, making the butterflies inside her to fly agitate without a direction, colliding with each other and making her heart beats faster. Did she ever admitted she is fine to be dead that way? Good, or else Irene or Wendy will kill her themselves if they knew. Did she mentioned about the maknaes? Good, don't even start it.

 

Their short meet comes to an end when the staff knocked the front door.

The member was amused to see blushes of the couples when they came back. A small mutter of good luck from the popular girl group member and Eunae's whole body is pumped up, fatigue does not affect her anymore when her energizer cheered her up.