What You do before Halloween Night

Shortcut

So.... Irene's leg seems hurt and I'm triggered. So I wrote a drabble although I have few fics on hand. Oh well.

P.s.: guess the cat's name then you might have a sequel, drabble of course

shu and rawr may not answer this question

ohh this was written in one go, so... a lot of mistake and typos i guess ◕‿‿◕。)づ

 


 

Wendy could only watch in worry every time Irene show a little frown or the fear to take a step.

 

I am fine she said, squeezing her arms as she refused Wendy's attempt to hold her.

 

But Wendy know it doesn't.

 

Wendy can control so many, her vocal, her look, her weight, her fashion, her affection towards while in public. But Joohyun's stubbornness, especially in hiding her pain, Wendy's heart twinged whenever she found the leader not saying anything and take all the responsibilities and pain on her shoulder and hid them.

 

Her heart aches.

 

Let alone she is the leader of the girl group. She is also the alpha of the coven among them. Wendy just hope that she could help more to let the pain go away.

 

But the Ace won't take a single blood from them, especially Wendy's. A simple cold no from the leader is enough to let them shudder and submit in a blink of an eye.

 

She was following behind, watching Joohyun having difficulty to even go down the stairs.

 

That's enough.

 

Right after all of them went back to the waiting room she sprints to the restroom carrying the alpha in her arms.

-

 

Irene was taken aback while all of sudden Wendy took her in her arms, she decides to let the blonde do what she want. She doesn't want to hurt her by accident, nor she have any energy now.

 

Wendy placed her on the stand beside the basin. She withdrew her body, hands placing around her waist cradling her gently.

 

"Joohyun." the whisper is low and Irene knows this must be a serious topic. Wendy's blue iris glowing when she is looking into her eyes, she wonder why the later would use her power to slow down the time just to bring her to the toilet.

 

Irene said nothing as she took Wendy's cheeks in her hand as she look into the blue pools while caressing the cheek with her thumb.

 

-

 

Wendy almost purred in Joohyun's gesture. She quickly compose herself with a few blinks with her eyes.

"You need to feed."

 

Joohyun stopped her administration and put her hands on her knees. "You know I won't."

 

"Please." Wendy begged, her eyes brimmed with tears, pleading that she could take away Irene's pain, or at least share it with her. She felt so useless, to watch her lover to suffer and the said leader is too stubborn to feed to heal the wound she get while defending their territory from a some feral wolves. All the members were not at home and Joohyun was napping and prepared for a sudden ambush.

 

Wendy really wished she didn't went out with Seulgi to get groceries that day. The wound won't happen if there is at least another member is there to backup Joohyun.

 

-

 

Irene really doesn't want to take her member's blood but her survival instinct said other wise. She looked at Wendy's eyes and then the wrist bitten by Wendy herself and offered right near her lips.

 

She sighed and took it.

 

-

 

"It was irresponsible for both of you to use y'all power to the maximum, y'all are not even werewolves!" Joy crossed her arms looking at both of her unnies.

 

There is a problem whenever Joohyun feed. Whenever she feed she will encounter blood rage and to calm down the rage, she need to perform some... vigorous activities. The another problem is that, because Joohyun possess the power to manipulate blood. Her own blood rage will affect to the coven mates nearby.

 

Joy nearly kissed a guy beside her. If they really kissed..... Joy shuddered at that thought. She will wash her lips with a full tube of toothpaste with lemon. Gross.

 

Irene just smiled while brushing Wendy's hair, who is now sleeping with Irene's lap as pillow. Her body curled toward the alpha like the white cat they adopted not long before.

 

Cute. Irene pressed a kiss on her forehead before she went into sleep herself sitting on the couch.