Looks Like I Am Crying For Help (Maybe I Am)

Shortcut

It is morning with the Sun shining so bright it pierced through the thin curtain and Irene's eyelid. Annoyed by it, her brow furrowed as she turned around, back against the light as she snuggle closer to the pillow beside her. She was far too tired from the exercise they made last night.

 

Not long after while she was dreaming about grabbing the fantastic of Wendy's, she felt her cheek dabbed with something wet, sticky even. She flickered her eyes open and find the source of the substance. "Ew gross." she pushed away the arms of the culprit as she plopped back to the bed again. She raised her arms to block the sun ray. "It's Sunday hun, why are you up so early? You need to chill with your healthy lifestyle there Wan ah."

 

"There there." Wendy slapped Irene's repeatedly, earning a growl from the older. "I made breakfast for you."

"By breakfast you mean you?"

"Gosh Hyun you really need to chill with your hormone."

A finger probed near her lips without even open her eye Irene it. "Hmm. Sweet."

"Yeah duh, it's peanut butter jelly. Come, sit up and eat your breakfast." Wendy pokes on Irene's waist until she can't take with the annoyance and shoot up with grumpy growl. "There." Wendy hands her with a glass of milk and feeds her with the remaining sandwich which the latter gladly took it in. "You haven't answer me." Irene says while chewing.

"Hmm?"

"Why are you up so early? You normally don't wake up until afternoon on Sunday." Irene repeats her question as she motions her hands on Wendy's thighs.

"Well it's because, we are going to the amusement park!" Wendy exclaimed as she plopped on top of Irene and peppering playful kisses on her skin.

"What's the occasion?" Irene kisses back, head tilted up allow Wendy's ministration.

"Nothing, it's been long when we last went there." Wendy on Irene's collarbone lightly, leaving a mark that will soon fade away.

Irene pushes the latter lightly, slithering out her arms sliding out the bed. "Let's wait no more then." She said as she motioned to the bathroom door, not forget to turn around to give Wendy a wink before Wendy heard a clear door lock sound.

 

"Tease."

A notification appeared on her phone screen. Wendy slides it open and quickly she deletes them after read it.

 

-

"Krystal, are you coming?" a boyish look girl yelled at her who seemed absorbed with her own thoughts.

"Ah yea." Krystal withdrew from he direction where she was looking at to reply her friend.

"You have been looking at the direction for some time now. Perhaps there is someone you know?"

"Ah well. Some good old friend. It's okay. I'll get to her later on." Krystal smiles, not turning back to that direction.

"Okay." the girl shrugs.

 

-

 

"Are you seriously calling me a grandma when you are the one who refused to try the ride initially?!" Irene shouts as she hit on Wendy's arm for laughing at how she shouted so loud during the ride.

(Wendy is not complaining how Irene's hand holding her tight, not at all.)

Wendy just laughed as she made her move attempting to evade Irene's punch. (which look so fake like she isn't try to evade at all. Wendy regretted it because the last hit really hurts)

The angry bunny was calmed by offering of ice cream and churros from the hamster, with puppy eyes glazing with so much hope that the bunny thinks tears will flow if she doesn't accept it.

Their adventure continues after the snack and some rest, with high pitch of laughing and smiley eyes that could leave impression on the passerby and spread virus of happiness in their lungs. The air is sweet, with all colorful balloons surrounds them as her girl twirl around with the smile she wants to keep forever. Music blasting so hard but the only thing she heard is the crisp of her laugh and her inner scream of 'I love you's towards the girl.

-

Irene was sitting on a bench, watching the swans swimming here and there as she swings her legs when someone who looks like she came out from fashion magazine approached her.

"Bae Joohyun ssi."

"Yes?" Irene looked at the girl, recalling if she have ever meet this stranger in front. "Do I know you?"

The girl in front smiled, "I believe you haven't yet."

"Yet?"

"Yes."

"Nice to meet you Irene Bae, I'm Krystal Jung, Wendy's fiancee." Krystal holds out her hand, smiling.

Frowning, Irene doesn't take the offered hand.

"She didn't tell you but we both had known each other since childhood days. We would have married last year if she didn't come to Korea after she graduate."

Irene looks at the girl in front of her. Not sure if this just a joke or a real tragedy that might happen to her. She hope it's not the latter.

"I don't believe you."

"Well I'm sure she will explain to you later on. Oh look, here she is. Seeya!" With quick steps, she ran to Wendy Son, gave the girl a big hug and a peck on her cheek. Before the hugged girl could protest she has gone like a wind, disappeared in the crowd with a cherry laugh.

Wendy gave a 'what the hell' gesture and went back to the girl without having a hint of what happened. "Hey babe what's-"

 

*slap

 

"What was that for Irene?!" Hand covering the slapped part, Wendy looks at Irene with her eye bulged.

"YOU HAVE A FIANCEE WENDY?!" Irene tried very hard to contaminate her want to yell thus it came out with a higher pitch than her usual voice.

"Technically yes but-"

Wendy's attempt to get close to Irene failed with the latter gave a harsh push at her shoulders.

"How much did you lied to me Wendy Son? Has all of our time together been faked?"

"Irene-"

"No I don't want to hear your explanation!"

Tears at the corner of her eyes threatening to fall down but she managed to turn around before they do. As least she won't seems as pathetic than she is right now.

 

-

 

Before she even realize, the sky gone dark and when she got out from her agony emotions she met with a familiar entrance of a certain ride in the amusement park that Wendy and her used to go. Used to. It happened in such fast pace she can still taste Wendy's sweet mint toothpaste this morning.

The neon light shone bright but she can't help to notice the lack of some light at some part of the decorations. Maybe they were broken, just like her 5 years relationship. Taking a deep breath, she step inside one of the Ferris wheel's chamber.

She clamped her hands hard to the support bar as the chamber rose higher. She would have hold a softer support. Light breeze from the window of the chamber waft through her face.Now that she was being alone and has calmed down, she thinks she might have overreacted without letting Wendy explain herself.

Did she really wanted Wendy to explain herself though?

What if Wendy really have a fiance and was just going to date her and then leave her alone and go to marry someone who is worthy of her.

Maybe she finally figured out she is better with someone else and not a daughter of professors where they doesn't acknowledge their daughter being gay?

Her heart clenched upon knowing that she may have not be able to hold the soft skin that will always try to keep her warm during cold weather. The dip on the bed during midnight and the warmth that comes after, hugging her tight enough to let her felt secured but not breathless. The smile she sees the first thing she open her eyes in the morning.

She acts immature and Wendy would think that she isn't trusty enough towards her. Maybe she should go back to her fiance now.

During the highest point of the wheel, Irene looked down at the lake beside the park, thinking what would happen if she fell down. Would the lake be deep enough to handle the momentum? Or she would just being knocked off because she didn't fell to the river but the rocks besides the lake instead.

She still remember the first time she rode the thing with Wendy. She has never rode that thing because she was scared of height but Wendy's eyes assured her that she would be there to catch her. She didn't know how but she believe the sincerity and the promise behind the pools.

She closed her eyes upon reaching the peak but Wendy's hand holding her squeezed hard on her as she asked Irene to look into her eyes.

In Irene's peripheral vision she saw the sunset and she can imagine how beautiful it would be. Her gaze however, didn't move to the scenery because another perfect scenery was closing in, she closes her eyes once again. Not because she was scared but she felt it is right to do that.

Her sixth sense didn't not failed her as she felt a soft sensation pressing on her lips. It felt so great that she didn't realized the wheel has stopped at the beginning point.

Her eyes opened realizing the wheel has stopped and the door of the chamber has opened.

"Can I have one more ride?" her voice creaked out and she tasted salt liquid she caught in between that passed from her cheek and sliding towards her chin and she then realized she cried when the memories runs.

With a knowing look, the operator nodded and proceed back to his position.

The door was slowly closing once again but this time a shadow gushed through in the last 3 second before it was closed fully. She look at the figure in front and met with the pair of pools she was very familiar with. "We need to talk."

 

 


 

 

"And again, the episode ends at the cliff hanging part," Seulgi whines as she munches on her Pringles. Her disactification of the cliff hanging made her slouch deeper into the couch, more accurately, her girlfirend embrace. Used to her girlfriend's antics, Eunae brushes Seulgi's black silk hair as she leads Seulgi's head closer to her with her cheek leans into her soft parts. The other girl purred in content as she calmed down listening to the constant heartbeat of her girlfriend's.

"It ain't real anyway, Joohyun is never that stupid in real life she won't go hulk and leave Wendy without let her does her explaination. And Krystal was a fake fiance to Wendy because she love someone else in the drama."

 "I know babe. I met them every week in our quardrant date." Eunae chuckled, a full Seulgi is a non filtered bear because she would be sleepy at the same time.

"Yeah." The girl in Eunae's arms hummed contendedly. Her eyes was closed and Eunae takes that as the que for them to end the marathon binge watch. Kissing Seulgi's forehead, she bring the girl closer to her before she lifts the sleeping girl with so less effort and bring them back to their room.

 

 

 


 

DID IT FOOLED YOU HAHHAAHAHAHHA

IM SORRY IT'S A BELATED ONE BECAUSE I PLAYED TOO MUCH MOBA AND THERE IS MEETING TODAY AND I WAS DISTRACTED AND TOTALLY FORGOT I HAD TO UPDATE 

I hope you enjoyed it anyway lol 

 

Happy Easter and Happy Prank day.

GoDna

 

ps i think i forgot to tell you I didn't proofread. I never really do to be honest(pls bear with me abt that lol)