Browse by Tags Sort by Votes

Shortcut

A/N : As you can see, somehow it looked like I'm too bored to do it but somehow I am not but at the same time I am.

https://www.asianfanfics.com/browse/tag/wenrene/VO

this is where the prompt came from yo, beware for the titles because I linked it lol


 

In the purity club, under that moonlight hotel, she managed to get some love lessons. Don’t ask it’s from who, maybe it’s just an infatuation she will soon get over with. She think it might be a mix-up, whether the red haired bartender is the devil’s angel, or she’s a monster.  300 years later she might still not able to get an actual answer.

 

-

 

Heal me with you body.” red haired girl said.  

“Hello, you are the one who hits home run like it’s you home on a weekly basis and I’m just an ordinary people who work in a daycare center.” she scoffed.

This is actually quite an interesting sentence that would be coming out two person who was just sitting by the campfire and counting stars. The charming sea and the enchanting moon gave more little wonders feels for this tea party for two which seriously starts from afternoon.

Noisy thoughts going on her head with the silence of the night accompanied by the slapping sounds of sea waves on the sand, something like ‘I hate but love my boss’. Contradictions are everywhere but she is loving every second of it.

 

-

 

“Some desserts?” red haired girl said while handing her a piece of red velvet cheesecake.

The latter somehow got caught in the sweetness coming from the owner of the hand instead of the dessert she likes so much.

I'm so helpless when she smiles.

She thinks. And the sound of love might be beating too hard underneath her breath but she ain’t going to complain about that anytime soon.

 

 


Don't ask me what have I wrote, because I don't know either. lololol

 

- GoDna at the last day of her papers -