Chapter 2

The Troublemaker Siblings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung breathed out a heavy breath. Daehyun put his hand in Taehyung shoulder, soothing him. Taehyung looked over at his brother and tried to smile. 

" Let's just go back. We can come again " Jaewook said, hugged Taehyung shoulder. The younger just nodded. With that, the four sibling left the altar. 

" It's been two years, right?  " Baekhyun asked while breathed in fresh air. " I'm glad we can survive "

" Thanks to all of you " Taehyung said. They're walking towards the parking lot.

" And thank to you too for supporting us " Jaewook smiled.

" Yah, to be truth, this guy, he almost gave up " Baekhyun said while hugging Jaewook's neck forcefully. The said guy was a bit startled. " But, thinking about you and Daehyun, he didn't want to give up " Baekhyun suddenly stopped and released his twin's neck. " No, we can't gave up. That's what we thought " he smiled.

Taehyung was closed to tears hearing his brother confession. " Thank you "

" Tae, it's not your fault that mom and dad died that day. Yes, they died on your birthday. But, it's doesn't mean you're at fault. " Daehyun hugged his shoulder. 

" But, if I didn't cause probl- "

" Enough of that. It's not you who caused the problem " Jaewook said sternly. He really didn't like when the younger kept blaming himself. " Let's just cut this talk " he smiled. " Let's go and have our lunch " 

All of them got into the car. Jaewook drove it to the restaurant. Having meal together is what Taehyung always waiting for. Somehow, he didn't like to eat alone. His twin brothers had to work until the late of night to support their family. Same goes to Daehyun.

But when he said he also want to take part time job , his brothers will not let him. They will against it and scold him when he mentioned about part time job. They just didn't let him to have a part job. The reason is because he was too young.

" Thank you " the waiter said after taking the tray. They had already have their foods in front of them. Taehyung immediately ate after saw his brothers taking their bite. 

" Aigoo " Jaewook put down his chopstick to drink some water but he stopped when he saw Taehyung gobbled down the rice. Taehyung just grinned beside him with his mouth full of rice. The hyung ruffled
the younger hair and chuckled. Baekhyun and Daehyun also chuckled.

" Hyung " 

" Why? " Jaewook asked after drank his water. 

" This " Taehyung tapped the kimchi plate with his chopstick. Jaewook looked at it and to his surprise, it was already empty, only leaving the sauce stain. 

He just shook his head and broke into a chuckled when he turned towards Taehyung and saw the younger make a pleading eyes while saying ' please '.

T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter