Prologue

The Troublemaker Siblings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Kim's House, 7.30 a.m

 

" Hyung!!!  Hurry, wake up!!!  " Taehyung pulled his brother leg. 

" Yahhhh....5 more minutes " 

" Haish " the younger immediately turned towards the other.

" Hyung, hyung, please wake up. You gonna be late " Taehyung pulled the duvet that covering Baekhyun's body. 

" Hmmm. 5 more minutes " Baekhyun whined, pulling the duvet over his body again. 

" Haishh!!  " again, the youngest growled. " Okay, fine " he make his way out of the room, walked pass through Daehyun, his third brother who was walking while holding his book and his other hand holding a cup of coffee. 

The guy stopped and looking at his younger brother. He then peeked onto his twin brothers room and shooked his head while making a 'tsk' sound.

Taehyung came back into the room with a pail of water with a bowl. He then suddenly splashed a bowl of water right at Jaewook's face and another bowl right at Baekhyun's face. Immediately, both of the got up due to the shockness of the suddenly cold water being splashed at their face. 

" Yah, what is this?!! " Baekhyun shouted.

" Hyung, wake up now or you want to feel it again " Taehyung said while holding the bowl full of water. 

" Yah!!!!" Jaewook wiped the water at his face. " Haishh!!!  Both of the twin said in unison and woke up. 

Taehyung smiled, satisfy with his hard work. " Go take a bath and dress nicely. " He looked at his watched.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter