Chapter 17

For Better or For Worse
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I've placed the signed letter in your desk.” Miyoung said as she cut into her steak.

 

Jaebum looked up at her. “What did you just say?”

 

“I’m granting you your wish.” Miyoung got up from the table and headed to the study.

 

Jaebum followed her.

 

She opened a drawer, grabbed a signed divorce letter and handed to him. “I’ll talk to your mother.” With that, she left the room.

 

Jaebum was confused. He hurriedly followed her.

 

“Wait.” He went up to her. “What is going on?”

 

She shook her head. “Nothing.”

=================================================================================================

Rahee and Mark met up with Jaebum. He told them that Miyoung had handed him a signed divorce paper.

 

“Why?” Rahee questioned. She looked at Mark who shook his head.

 

“She didn’t seem like herself last night.”

 

Mark looked his friend. “She didn’t say why she agreed to the divorce?”

 

Jaebum shook his head. “She just say that she will talk to my mother today.”

=================================================================================================

“No. I do not agree with your decision.” Mrs. Im angrily said. “How could you give them what they want?”

 

“I’m not.” Miyoung calmly said. “I’m just trying to make things right.”

 

Mrs. Im held her daughter-in-law’s hand. “What’s right is you and Jaebum being together. That Oh Rahee is not for Jaebum. She cannot help him in life.”

 

Miyoung sighed. “And I can’t either.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter