Hospital

The Change
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

When hakyeon opened his eyes, his head hurt, his stomach ached, and his throat felt as dry as a waterless desert, his whole body felt hot and feverish too.

His eyes were burning with tears, and body drained out of energy, even moving a muscle felt as such a difficult task. 

But those didn't stop hakyeon from trying to sit up and search for his baby, the moment he opened his eyes, and his mind started to get working, he slowly remembered what had happened.

He took his baby to cold winter weather and his little angel got sick with high fever.

Hakyeon remembered the sound of his crys and his heart ached, recalling, it all was because of his careless act, taekwoon was right he wasn't capable of being a good mother for his son, what if something serious happened to the little boy?  

Hakyeon could never forgive himself.

Suddenly self regret was rising in, and hakyeon wanted to curl into himself and cry till his body was drenched of any tears.

 

Hakyeon was worried, he needed to make sure jinwoo was ok right then, his baby was the most important part of his life and hakyeon couldn't think of anything else but his health, he couldn't rest till he felt jinwoo tucked safe in his arms.

He slowly pushed himself to sit up but a hand on his shoulder gently stopped him from getting up, when he tried to, pushing him down softly to lie back on the bed.

Turning his gaze to the person, hakyeon saw taekwoon standing beside his bed, his expression soft and kind.

"don't get up, lie down please, you're not recovered yet."

Hakyeon heard taekwoon's velvety voice.

Taekwoon felt worried looking at hakyeon's face and seeing his distressed expression. 

Taekwoon stretched his hand, putting it on hakyeon's hand, and his brows were knitted when he felt the hotness from his skin, still there, like before.

He was so regretting what he said to hakyeon earlier about him not having the enough capablity of being their son's mother.

At the moment, he was just so angry suddenly, knowing about the fact that wonshik had purposed hakyeon, and tried to steal what belonged to taekwoon, he briefly lost it, and said something as cruel as his words and hurt his innocent husband. 

Thinking carefully, taekwoon realised it was actually Wonshik's fault, Hakyeon was wed to him legally and well taekwoon didn't like to share his husband or let him have that kind of relationship with another, wonshik surely made a stupid move by trying to get hakyeon's attention, but with a wrong move taekwoon pured his anger on a wrong person. 

Taekwoon hated to see hakyeon with another man, specially when it was Wonshik, whom taekwoon hated from the very start, he just felt really at ease around the man.

Taekwoon felt his ego at edge, when he got aware of Wonshik's feelings toward hakyeon, he felt edgy and sensitive when thinking about losing hakyeon to wonshik. 

It scared him actually, he didn't really know why, maybe because he was afraid of thinking about the side of story where hakyeon decided to return his friend's feelings.

That was the part taekwoon wanted to avoid, and never think of.

Taekwoon decided he hated the idea of it, the moment it occurred to his mind.

With all the oddness of it, taekwoon didn't want to lose hakyeon, whatever the reasons be, taekwoon wasn't going to let wonshik get any closer to his husband.

 

"where is my baby?"

 

Hakyeon's first

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter