Sickness

The Change
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It's been hours, hakyeon wasn't sure how much, so long maybe, but he didn't care, he couldn't think straight, he couldn't bring his brain to function. 

All he could think of, was what happened hours ago with wonshik. 

Wonshik, his proposal, the rings he bought, the look on his bestfriend's face when he left him, everything was moving like a movie in front of his sight.

Wonshik looked hurt, his eyes so sad, that hakyeon could swear he had never seen him that sad, even though he had known the man all his life.

Wonshik must be heartbroken now.

Hakyeon thought, what was he doing now? 

Was he maybe crying? 

Hakyeon knew exactly how it feels to be heartbroken, to want someone knowing they don't want you the same way, he knew Wonshik's feelings, he knew perfectly how it hurts.

He had felt it when taekwoon said he didn't want him.

And for god's sake wonshik was there for him back then.

But what was hakyeon doing now, bringing the same feeling to wonshik and breaking his heart?

What kind of cruel heartless beast does that to someone like Wonshik? 

What had hakyeon done?

A droplet of warm tear rolled down on hakyeon's cold skin, but he couldn't feel it, he's been sitting on this cold bench for hours, his limbs were probably sore, but he couldn't feel that either. 

When he left the cofeeshop with hurry, leaving wonshik and walking out on his feelings, he went straight to the first bench he saw on a nearby park and sat on it, with asleep jinwoo in his arms.

 

Jinwoo. 

Hakyeon had completely forgotten about his babyboy,  he looked down immediately at his arms and jinwoo was still sleeping, hakyeon tried to touch the meaty cheek. 

But it was hot as fire, the skin almost burning, the weather was so cold but why was jinwoo so hot?

Hakyeon felt panick rising in his veins, his babyboy was burning in fever, and must be because of sitting in cold for so long, that was the first conclusion, coming to his mind and the most logical one, in fact.

What was he doing hurting his precious one?

A sob broke down in his throat as hakyeon tried to wake his baby up.

But jinwoo only started crying when he opened his eyes, his cries sounded painful, hakyeon was a mother, he could sense his baby's pain, and it was so obvious that his baby was in pain right now, and it hurt so much, hakyeon wanted to die rarher than hear his baby's painful sound, knowing he had caused it.

With shaking hands hakyeon tried to reach for his phone, he needed to do something, anything to help jinwoo.

Usually at times like this he called wonshik, but he knew he couldn't do so, after everything he had done, hurting the man.

So he dialed his husband's number, the only one available at the time, it took a while because of his panicked state and shaking hands, but he managed till success. 

It ringed and ringed, but there was no answer.

Hakyeon dialed again but taekwoon didn't seem to be answering his call. 

Hakyeon felt so bad, he didn't want to call wonshik but he couldn't risk his baby's life either, calling wonshik seemed to be his only choice.

 

 

"hello? Wonshik?  Please... Help me, I'm sorry....please wonshik.." 

Hakyeon sobbed.

Wonshik was getting so nervous hearing hakyeon's sobs, he was sad, and angry at hakyeon, but it wasn't like he could ignore the boy's pain.

For god's sake, he still loved his friend more than anyone and anything.

He could never leave hakyeon when the latter was crying hardly like this, and seeming helpless. 

 

"where are you?"

 

Wonshik ask

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter