Play the part

Unexpected Switch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Jin finally caught up to Jungkook he was already in the kitchen making a turkey sandwich. Jin grin wildly when he smelled the fresh bread so he quietly took a seat near Jungkook and scooted even closer, making their shoulders to touch gently. Jungkook smiled, “Want some hyung?,” and Jin shook his head. “Yes please,” he his lips as he thought up many ways to take the perfect bite on the sandwich. “Gotcha,” thought  Jungkook.  

“I will give you some on one condition bec-,” “Name it,” he yelled cutting Jungkook short in his sentence. “Your obsession with food is going to be the death of you, hyung,” he mentally slaps himself. Grinning Jin tried pouting but as a result he ended up doing one of Jungkook’s bunny pouts, the one that always make his hyungs soft and for some crazy reasons attack many fangirls hearts.

“B-but hyung…,” he paused for dramatic effect for few seconds and then continued. “I always say that “The best way to die is going to eating your favorites food””. “I have never, NEVER, heard you said that before, until now,” Jungkook continues to slap himself mentally.

“But hyuuunnngggggggg...,” Jin continues to pout. 

“Why do you keep calling me hyung?,” Jungkook questioned confusedly. Rolling his eyes he sighed, “Well ‘JIN’ if you have already forgotten, we have switched souls. This meaning that if we are going to find out what happened to us that had led to this, we have to play it like we mean it. You have to be me — even though I’m not happy about you using my beautiful face — I still have to play my part”. 

“Do you ever make sense hyung?,” asked Jungkook. “Well... first of all you forgot to address me as ‘maknae’ and no I don’t think so. ARMY’s like to label my jokes as “d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter