Reflection

Unexpected Switch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  The thought of them swapping souls into each other body had yet to crossed their mind so they continued to scream. "Y-y-y-you are ME," Jungkook jumped off the bed, sleep now forgotten and knocked out of him.  

"I-I-I-I-I Know," this time it was Jin who stuttered to get out what he wanted to say. They stood staring at each other in complete shock for few minutes before Jin decided to break the awkward silence between them.

Deliberately, he walked into Jungkook personal space and touched his face... or Jungkook's face now?. 

"Staring at my reflection so close is very intriguing. I look handsome, don't you agree?," Jin asked with a weird smile. At that moment Jungkook sensed what was coming, and so he shook his head. "Save the puns for later, PLEASE," he over exaggerated on the 'please'.

"Rude," Jin said, but the big grin on his face told Jungkook he was just messing with him.

As their laughter slowly died out, Yoongi and Namjoon came running into their room. "I heard you both screaming and we came running as soon as... it doesn't matter, what happened," asked Namjoon. "Hmm...," Jin and Jungkook both looked at each other, their eyes full with nothing but worried-ness.

"W-what should we tell them?," Jungkook whispered into Jin right ear. "I mean we can't tell them we have "magically" swap souls, they won't believe us". Yoongi and Namjoon shared a strange look as they watches the sight in front of them. 

"Leave it to me"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter