Final

As Long As You Are Happy

Yang…kemarin ku melihatmu
Kau bertemu dengannya
Ku.. rasa sekarang kau masih
Memikirkan tentang dia

Dear, yesterday I saw you with him
I think now you are still thinking of him


Wendy walks out from the shop happily as she just bought a pair of couple watch for her and her sweetheart, Hoseok. As she walks to her favourite cafe, she spotted Hoseok and a girl going out from a boutique. The girl was happily hugging his arm. Wendy was shocked and at the same time wondering who is the girl. She is hurt and thinking why Hoseok did  let the girl hug his arm. She look carefully at the girl. She looks at her features and she recognized her. She is his ex- girlfriend, Sinbi.


Apa kurangnya aku
di dalam hidupmu
Hingga kau curangi aku..

What is that I have less in your life
Until you have to two timed me

Wendy walks slowly and begin to think what is her fault in the first place. She knows that he date with her after he breaks up with Sinbi. Although painful for her to accept the reality but she knows deep inside his heart, he still loved Sinbi... She know it from the start. Hoseok dated her just to make Sinbi jealous. 

During the night time as usual Hoseok message her asking how is her day and what did she do. As usual she replied his questions. Without knowing her tears fall from her eyes. Their countless dates and their messages shows her that he never loved her at the first place. It's her who usually initiate the places, times and most of the messages comes from her. She also the one who confess to him. She also notice how Hoseok compare her to Sinbi in their dates and all Sinbi favourite things. In contrary both Sinbi and her are like heaven and earth. Sinbi is the school cheerleader and she is the school reporter. Many people thinks that both Sinbi and Hoseok are compatible since Hoseok is the school athlete. And she know from the start that she also will lose to Sinbi. She loved Hoseok so much but she knows Hoseok is not happy with her. So she's letting Hoseok go back to Sinbi.

 

Katakanlah sekarang
Bahwa kau tak bahagia
Aku punya ragamu
Tapi tidak hatimu..
Kau tak perlu berbohong
Kau masih menginginkannya
Ku rela kau dengannya
Asalkan kau bahagia

Say it now that you're not happy
I have your body but not your heart
You don't need to lie that you still want it
I'm willing to let you with him as long as you are happy


The next day Wendy met Hoseok at the rooftop of the school. She begin her words

'Let's break up'

'But why Wendy?' He asked her. He wondered why Wendy suddenly ask for a break up when both of them are not even fighting..

'Say it honestly, do you loved me??'

Suddenly Hoseok silent. 
'You still loved her right?? I knew it..'

'I'm sorry Wendy. It just that I can't love you the way I love her'. He only can say sorry this time.

I understand. I suppose to read those sign 'before. However I was blinded.. I was hoping that you could love me but I was wrong.. Maybe this is the best was for both of us.. Yesterday I realize it... I'm willing to back off so both of you could stay together... ' She replied to him. This time she say in tears.

Hoseok hold her hand. 'I'm really sorry Wendy. I hope you could find someone better..'

'It's okay Hoseok.' She cut him. 'Let me hug you for the last time before we part our way.' She said. Hoseok only nod his head. That time she hug him and cried. She only hug him for 10 seconds and later she run away...

Goodbye Hoseok. I'll hope you happy with her... She wish the best for him.

After their break up Wendy request for a transfer to another school. Luckily her parents agree.. on her first day of school, she bump into someone. All the things the person hold fall into the ground. 

I'm sorry. Wendy said and help to pick the things. She try to pick a book when the person also want to pick the book. Accidently their hands touches each other. Slowly Wendy looks at the person..

'You must be a new student here right?? By the way I'm Yoongi. Min Yoongi. And you??' The person introduce himself to her.

'Son Seungwan. Call me Wendy.' She replied him..

'What a nice name. Wendy, I guess I'll be seeing you soon... Gotta go for now'.. Yoongi stands up after all his things are pick and help Wendy to stand too..

Wendy smile to him... She's wondering if meeting Yoongi is something good...

 

 

 

a/n sorry take a lot of time to upload this story... Kinda lost when writing this story... Will come with a better story next time...