007

War of Lotuses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Sorry I didn’t mean to interrupt you.” Yan Hua apologized as she approached him.

 

Yi En quickly looked at her and walked away coldly.

=======================================================================================

“Cai Wei.. Hua..” Yan An knocked on the girls’ door to wake them up.


Cai Wei opened the door with a smile. “We’re ready.”

======================================================================================

After traveling for half a day, they finally made it back to Madam Yan.

 

“Ma!” Yan Hua ran toward her mother and gave her a tight hug. “I miss you so much!”

 

Madam Yan chuckled a bit as she patted her daughter’s back.

 

“Ma.” “Madam.”

 

She smiled at them and noticed the two friends. “Oh and who do we have here?”

 

“Mom, let me introduce. This is Young Master Tuan Yi En and this is Master Wu Yi Fan.”

 

“Madam.” They both greeted her.

 

“Well, you kids must be hungry. Come inside while I finish cooking. Yan Hua, Cai Wei, set up a room for our two guests please.”

=======================================================================================

The girls nodded and headed to the West wing to set up two room.

 

“Hua-ah, what do you think of the two guys?”

 

Yan Hua turned her head over as she threw a blanket to Cai Wei. “Young Master Tuan is cold..He barely speak a word. Young Master Wu seem like a warm person. Similar to Jia Er.”

 

“I think Young Master Wu is better looking than that stupid Jia Er.”

 

“Well, I can’t disagree with that statement of yours”

 

The girls laughed out loud and finished setting up the rooms.

=======================================================================================

“Thank you for dinner, Madam Yan.” Yi Fan politely said. “Everything was great.”

 

Madam Yan smiled. “You two must be tired. Hua, show them to their room while the rest help me clean up.”

 

Yan Hua nodded and showed Yi Fan and Yi En their room respectively.

=======================================================================================

“Young Master Wu, this is your room while Young Master Tuan’s room is right next door. Don’t hesitate to ask for anything. My brother and Jia Er’s room is a few door down.”

 

“Thanks.” Yi En said.

 

“And where is yours and Cai Wei’s?” Yi Fan flirtatiously said.

 

“East wing.”

 

With that Yan Hua left the two guys to themselves and met up with the rest.

=======================================================================================

Madam Yan nodded her head. “It seems like someone has revived the Blood Pearl Sect.”

 

“It’s a shame that we couldn’t save Grand Master Lin. Now that we know the Blood Pearl Sect is back, what is our plan of action?” Jia Er questioned as he looked at the others. “We can’t let them continue this.”

 

Yan Hua joined them. “Young Master Tuan and Wu has settled in their room. I agree wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter