taehyung

to her | jimin park (15&) drabbles and oneshots

for the tenth time that day, jimin yawned. she felt as if her chest was on fire as she could barely open her eyes. she definitely needed to establish a proper night time routine because she could not go on sleeping at the wee hours of the night only to have to wake up hours later.

 

she walked into the arirang building more sluggish than usual, and, upon seeing her, jae started messing with her. kevin being the more responsible of the two, saw how out of it jimin was and directed her to sit down. however, because the couch in the mc’s room was taken away for repairs, jimin just sat at the makeup table trying to nap like that.

 

when one of the staff members called out for kevin leaving the other two in the room, jae told jimin that she could just sleep on the couch in the guest waiting room. jimin protested saying she would get in trouble if she got caught. jae shook his head and pushed her out. he would wake her up before anyone came.

 

after making sure that no one was around, she slipped into the room. once inside, she saw seven suits indicating that the guests were a boy group. as she laid her body on the couch, she thought about what groups had seven members before falling into sleep.

 

tossing around on the couch, jimin felt that the pillow she laid on was extremely comfortable. however, she didn’t remember sleeping on a pillow. when jimin opened her eyes, she realized that the pillow that she liked so much was actually taehyung's lap as she stared up to see him staring at her with a soft smile.

 

jimin widened her eyes and lied in shock. jimin stiffed and thought about what she should do but then relaxed when she thought about just the craziness of the situation.

 

concluding she was in a dream, jimin smiled hazy-eyed and exclaimed “you really are handsome up close.” she turned to her side and saw the rest of bts. “oh look. it’s the other handsome oppas.”

 

jimin gave them a lazy wave and smile before she refocused her attention back to taehyung. she raised her arms and put her hands on either side of taehyung’s face. before anyone knew it, she pulled him down for a kiss.

 

with a smile, she let go of his cheeks calling him cute. closing her eyes, she lied right back down getting comfortable on his lap. the entire room was silent as everyone tried to comprehend the situation.

 

with one hand, taehyung held onto jimin and the other touching his lips.

 

jimin woke up to the sound of jae calling for her. feeling energized, she stretched her body. when she went to the door and opened it, jae profusely apologized to her to which she looked at him confused. he said that he was going to wake her up sooner, but the writers had called him aside for longer than expected.

 

jae stopped apologizing when he looked inside the room which was empty. he lifted his finger to point eyebrows furrowed but shook his head. he turned around and told jimin that they should prepare for the show.

 

as they walked to the set, jimin asked jae who the guests were. he answered that it was bts. after answering her, he stopped and asked her if she had been alone the whole time to which she nodded. before jae could say anything the producers called for the filming to begin.


 

the show went like usual and ended without much complications. however, jimin noticed that the members who usually engaged in messing with her or playing joking with her seemed to ignore her during the show. wanting to talk to them, jimin had gone to greet all the members who were talking to kevin. all the members were there except for taehyung and jungkook who had gone to use the restroom.

 

when they finished talking to kevin they turned around to find jimin waiting for them. she greeted them and asked them how they had been. the members looked at each other and awkwardly answered her. frustrated with their response, she walked up to hoseok who usually the most active when it came to interacting with her.

 

as soon as jimin opened , hoseok covered his eyes before blurting out “i know i am handsome jimin, but please do not take my innocent lips too.”

 

“too?”

 

namjoon who had been observing went up to the younger girl and placed his hand on her shoulder.

 

“jimin. sorry for hoseok’s behavior. you see.” namjoon began hesitantly. “you kissed taehyung earlier when you were in our waiting room.”

 

jimin laughed but then stopped. “you're telling me that wasn’t a dream? i actually kissed taehyung.”

 

when the realization hits her, she lets out a shriek and runs down the hall bumping into the last person she wants to see.

 

“what's wrong jimin” taehyung asked looking concerned as he got closer to her.

 

covering her lips, jimin walked backward finding herself trapped by a wall. “get away from me.”

 

“did you forget,” taehyung smirked. “you are the one that kissed me.”

 

taehyung placed his arm on the wall that jimin had her back to. using her small size to her advantage, she went underneath his arm and ran to the nearest room locking herself in it.

 

she put her back to the door and slid down the door until she was sitting on the ground. hearing knocking on the door, jimin knew it was taehyung, so she did not reply. on the other side of the door, taehyung smiled knowing how cute the younger girl must have looked face beet red. not knowing how long jimin would stay in the room, taehyung sat in a similar fashion with his back too against the door.

 

“i thought it was cute.” taehyung chuckled.

 

“go away.”

 

“jimin,” said taehyung in a gentle voice.

 

“what.”

 

“do you like me?” taehyung asked.

 

of course, jimin liked taehyung. why else would she have kissed him when she thought she was dreaming? and why else would she be so embarrassed?

 

the door opened causing him to lose his balance. taehyung stood up and watched as the door continued to open. jimin peeked from behind the door, uttering a soft “maybe”.

 

taehyung grinned opening the door and hugged her. “well then you’re in luck because i maybe like you too.”

 

“this time let me kiss you.”