UPDATE! thank you

to her | jimin park (15&) drabbles and oneshots

hello everyone. it is hammuon here. i just wanted to come back to explain my lack of updates.

you see i have some personal issues happening, and the truth of the matter is that one of these days i may never come back. i do not want to give anyone any false hope by saying i will come back soon. i would hate for the day to come where i am no longer here and just to leave you guys hanging as no one will answer the comments or questions.

therefore, if you guys like i can post chapter outlines to show you guys what would have happened later in the story because i planned out all my fanfics in advance. do comment if you would like to see the chapter outlines or not because it is just one click away to post and that is the least i can do for you all.

if you are confused in any way, please comment, and i will try my best to clarify. 

lastly, if any of you would like to keep contact with me, please send me a private message and we can figure out a way.

if people would like to see chapter outlines, i will see you next chapter, however, if people do not want to read them, this is my goodbye.

thank you for supporting me on this adventure for the last few years. . i was able to spread my love for donghyuck, jamie and hina, all individuals who deserve all the world in the world. i hope that when i am gone more people will spread more love for these kind souls. i was able to improve my writing. i was able to try out different writing styles and genres. i was able to meet people who enjoyed my writing. i was able to meet you reading this. regardless if you comment or not the fact you read the stories mean the world to me. i am sorry that i was unable to finish any of my stories despite always wanting to. i had dreams and aspirations for these stories but i couldn't bring them to full fruition. 

wish our goodbye didn't have to be like this and i wish i could explain without being so vague but this is where my message ends.

thank you and i love you all.