The News

New Beginning [HunHan 2.0]

It's been 3yrs since Sehun and Luhan broke up. The reason still remain a mystery especially to Sehun. Who doesn't have any idea what cause them to live separately.

 

⏪⏪⏪Flashback 

 

October 10, 2014

 

It's 8 in the evening. Sehun and Luhan are taking a stroll in the park. They went to the swing to take a break. 

 

"Sehun-ah, let's end this.." Luhan said

 

Sehun suddenly stopped swinging "What? End what?"

 

"End this. Us being together." Luhan said seriously

 

"Very funny hyung. Your april fool's joke really took a long time" Sehun let out a weak laugh. 

 

"Oh Sehun, I'm being serious" Luhan began to stand up and went infront at the latter. "Let's break up"

 

Sehun looks at his hyung with a confused face. He his lips and shakes his head. "This is not funny Hyung..." 

 

Luhan then unclasp his couple bracelet. He grabbed Sehun's hand and place the bracelet into his palm. "I'm Sorry" he then left Sehun dumbfounded 

 

Sehun looks at his hand. Tears began to fall as he clenched his fist. He raised his head up and soon the rain starts pouring. He smiled and thought the rain came in a perfect timing. 

 

End of flashback ⏩⏩⏩

 

"Sehuuun ah~ Can you stop staring at my bacon. Your giving him the creeps" Chanyeol said

 

Sehun blinked and smiled "Sorry hyung, I'm just..you know"

 

"Thinking of him?" Baekhyun asked

 

Sehun didn't replied. For the Hyungs silence means yes. The two began squeezing Sehun inbetween with a big hug. Making there maknae squirmed but later on gave up.

 

"Hey guys, Lay hyung told me that Luhan hyung just updated his Weibo. And guess what. Someone is getting his flute blown" Kai said as he raised both of brows.

 

"Shhh. Kai." Baekhyun gave Kai the-shut-your-mouth-up

 

"Oppss" Before Kai can escape. Sehun already grabbed his phone making him started. 

 

"Yaa... Yaaa" Kai tried getting his phone back. 

 

"Hello everyone, introducing to everyone, this is my girlfriend......." 

 

"Uhmm.. Sehun.. " Kai slowly tries to get his phone back but 

 

*CRASHED*

 

"Okaaay. Gotta buy a new phone" Kai said as he crouched down and grabbed his broken phone

 

Sehun then storm out the living room and heads directly to his room. Closing it loudly before locking it. 

 

Chanbaek fold both of their arms and gave Kai the-look-what-you-made-him-do . Before flicking his forehead

----------

"I'm sorry Jeonghan. Let's just end this." Seungcheol said as he removed Jeonghan's hands away his waist.

 

"What do you mean? Seungcheol, I thought you love me?" Jeonghan asked 

 

"I do love you. But not in a romantic way. I love you as a brother. And that's it"

 

"But we had " 

 

"It's just . Not make love" Seungcheol said. "Please stop this, I don't want things to get pretty awkward" he added

 

Seungcheol began dressing himself. Once he's done. He immediately left the room. Leaving Jeonghan calling his name. 

 

"Choi Seungcheol!" Jeonghan cried. He then grabbed the pillow and throw it at the door. "I hate you!"

----------

 

"Hey Johnny, let's meet up tonight. I need to get wasted"Sehun said on the other line.

 

"Okay Hyung, but you need to get here and asked permission to you know who" Johnny said 

 

"Yeah, yeah. Just get ready. I'll be there after 20 minutes"

 

"Araso"

 

Sehun ended the call. He then checked the time. He brushed off his hair before letting a big sigh. " Why Luhan? Why? " 

----------

 

Jeonghan started texting his two bishes.

 

To: Wonhoe, Kihoe

Can we three meet up later. I really need you two. Feeling broken. 

  • SENT

 

After 3 minutes he received a message

 

From: Wonhoe

Let me guess. The camel has dumped you? Lolol. I know a new place we could go to. I'll send the address. See ya later angel. Xoxo

P.s: I'm with my baby Kihyun.

 

He then started to type 

 

To: Wonhoe

I didn't asked if Kihyun is with you. Hmp. Yeah. See you later. I'm just gonna take a shower. Be there like 30 or 1hr. 

  • SENT

 

Jeonghan placed his phone on his bed, he stand up and went to the bathroom to took a quick shower. He then began fixing himself. He needs to forget the guy who just used his body for pleasure. The guy who he felt in love with.