[BC] Kismet

Serendipity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
「kismet」

noun

1. destiny; fate

 

Chanyeol scoffs yet again as the man in front of him said excuses over and over again. Sure, he didn't want to seem like a to the male, but when you tried to blackmail and steal the ideas of Park Chanyeol; he wasn't going to be let go easily. "Tell me why- you, would try to take my clothes as yours and even tried to report to the police, sir?" his fiery glare could've burn the man's clothes and hair, his gaze could literally make the boy jump out of his skin.

"Well- y-you see," the boy stuttered, fondling with his fingers as he looked at them, scared out of his wits in front of the CEO, "It was never my intentions. I just wa-wanted you to feature my designs for the s-show, sir." After a moment of silence (that killed the scared boy), the CEO barked with laughter, throwing his head back as his laughs resounded against the walls of the office. The frighten boy in front of his jolted when he heard the rumble of laughter as he saw the CEO wipe his tears from the corner of his eyes, chuckling a little. 

"Your designs were not original, horrible, and overall disastrous. How can I- CEO of D'or- show my face in public with such designs on the runway, Byungchul." the man- now known as Byungchul- looked at their CEO with shocked evident in his eyes. He truly thought, no- KNOWS his designs were amazing; the CEO is just a blind bastard that doesn't know a thing about fashion. Before he could retaliate, he was cut off with Chanyeol's finger pointing at the door, a sign that he should leave. "Leave now, before I call the cops on you." Byungchul scurries out fast, scared to be reported to the police for his stupid mistake.

As he made his way to the glass door, he was stopped by his boss's, well ex-boss's voice:

"Don't bother coming back, ever." and with that, he left the door. Ignoring the questions his ex-workers threw at him. Meanwhile, the CEO put his legs on his desk, leaning back in his chair as he looked out to his windows. He sighs deeply. He misses Baekhyun so much. They haven't went to any dates, seen each other, or even call each other up, just small little exchanges of 'hi' and 'heys' because the scholar was taking his college exams, and he quotes from Baekhyun:

"Channie, I need all the time alone as much as I can, so please." The tall man thrashes in his chair, wanting to take out his phone and just call the boy up. But then again, he respected his lover's studies and education. Sighing, he decides to call Sehun, somehow hoping the boy will actually pick up because of the time difference between Poland and South Korea. After 5 dials, he heard a groggy voice replying:

"What the do you want, Park? It's 5 A.M here." Chanyeol rolls his eyes at the reply, brushing it aside.

"Talk to me. Baekkie won't text or call me," he pouts. The CEO heard the small snorts from the model, "I miss him."

"First, don't ever try to act cute," in which Chanyeol replies with a harsh ' you', "second, call him! It's 5 and I need sleep. I slept at 2 today- or tonight, whatever! The thing is I slept late and I re-"

"Babe?" Chanyeol eyes widen and Sehun completely becomes quiet. "It's late, sleep." the unknown voice said, tapping on the pillow. Chanyeol didn't even blink nor did he close his gaping mouth when he heard the voice again.

"I'll come back, baby." he heard his best friend reply, his voice a little distant but it wasn't far enough for Chanyeol to hear exactly what Sehun called the voice. 

"Oh Sehu-"

"I'll explain everything. Shush, I have to sleep. Goodnight Chanyeol- or is it morning? Whatever, you." and with the ending sentence, the model hung up the call. Chanyeol pulls away his phone from his ears as he started to grin from ear-to-ear. He knew someday his hopeless friend would find someone.

 

 

 

Sehun groans when he ended the call, putting his phone on the nightstand next to him. He lies down again as he brought the blankets over him. Luhan- who was just on his right- flutters his eyelids open, bringing up his slender arms to hug the boy's waist, catching the attention of the model. "Oh, did I wake you up?" he asks, stretching his toned arms so Luhan could rest on them; which the boy did, smiling in content with his half hooded lids. 

"No." Luhan replies, snuggling into the warmth of his boyfriend. Sehun coos at the tiny action, his heart fluttering every millisecond that he was next to the boy. He couldn't help but look back at the day they officially met- in the boutique store on the busy streets of Krakow. How he knew that the Chinese latter would be the one for him. How badly he tired to impress him by saying funny and quirky pick-up lines here and there, resulting in the Chinese boy to laugh at a few. Before they knew it, they were in front of a museum; in which, Sehun offers the male a quick visit inside, Luhan smiles and nods and the rest was history.

The model sighs in content and happiness, wrapping his arms the petite boy and pulling his close as if he was scared Luhan would slip away at night and run from him. Little did he know, Luhan was smiling, delighted to be safely tucked in the strong arms of his lover.

 

 

 

"Monggu! Don't run too fast!" Jongin calls out, softly tugging on the leash that attached to the collar of his dog that was currently chasing birds at the park he and Kyungsoo were having, along with their adorable dogs. Kyungsoo chuckles at his lover, petting his sleeping dog that was laying on his lap whereas Jongin's was running in circles, scaring off any birds that came in view. 

Paris treated the couple perfectly. The hotel they shared had a panoramic view of the Eiffel Tower and the hidden skyscrapers behind it and the long river that separated them. It was almost like Paris turned his dorky boyfriend into a total hopeless romantic because just last night, after he came home from meeting up with other stylists to check up for his boyfriend's outfit- the room was candle lit with red rose petals scattered everywhere with a champagne inside a bucket filled with ice. It looked as if it jumped out of a movie scene. As he looked around for his lover, his heart almost busted open when he heard the bathroom door open and it revealed a very  Jongin with only a robe covering him and a rose trapped between his mouth; the sight made Kyungsoo chuckle a little- just a little.

"Babe, what's all this?" he asks, turning around to look at the romance movie like scene. Jongin, who was still standing against the doorway, removes the rose from his teeth to reply to his confused lover. 

"Mmh, just wanted to," the model shrugs, coming closer and closer to his lover, "because my baby deserves a night of worship- just him, and him only." Kyungsoo looked at his lover, surprise etched on his face while Jongin started to remove the scarf he had wrapped around his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter