Episode #3.3: 2017 MAMA in JAPAN (SPECIAL)

We Got Married (우리 결혼했어요): Kang Daniel 💙 Starz' Hanna (EDITING IN SESSION)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- REMINDER -

 

WHAT I AM ABOUT TO ELABORATE IN THE STORYLINES BELOW IS PURELY FICTION.

SOME OF THESE SCENES "MAY" OR "DID" HAPPEN IN REAL LIFE.

ALSO, I’VE CREATED THIS CHAPTER FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY. 

 

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

 

*playing MAMA Awards VCR*

 

(Global Music Award Show of the year!)

(2017 Mnet Asian Music Awards)

 

Presenter #1: “EXO!”

Presenter #2: “BTS!”

Presenter #3: "Twice, congratulations!"

 

*plays VCR of these, and other artists won their awards*

(A global music festival enjoyed together by all the fans from around the world)

 

RM (BTS): “Thank you!”

Minjung: “Please keep supporting us, and we love you, Shining Starz!”  

 

Minjung bowed and hugged all the members.

 

MC1: (referring to the clip) “When was that?”

Dina (Starz): “That clip was from last year’s MAMA.”

Eric Nam: “Ah…”

 

*display three pictures of the countries which have been selected for this year’s MAMA*

(This year it’ll be held in three different countries)

 

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

 

(ALSO!)

 

*play Starz and Wanna One’s performances VCR*

(Starz was nominated for five awards while Wanna One was nominated for four awards)

 

(Starz: Song of The Year, Best Dance Performance Female Group, Best Female Group, Best Music Video and Best OST)

 

(Wanna One: Artist of The Year, Best Male Group, Best Music Video, and Best New Male Artist)

 

MC1: “Wow, you guys were nominated in those categories?”

Dina (Starz): ‘Yes…’  

 

(Wanna One x Starz in MAMA Japan 2017)

(Begins now!)

 

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

 

(November 29th, Gimpo Airport)

(Leaving for MAMA in Japan)

 

Tons of reporters and fan sites from each group member have gathered for hours to see their beloved idols depart from Gimpo to Yokohama, Japan.

 

(Loads of reporters and fans have gathered in the airport)

 

Some of the fans from the members’ fan sites brought their cameras to take a few pictures of their beloved members and gave the latest updates to the fans who couldn't make it.

 

MC2: *gasps* “Look at the number of fans.”

Eunkwang (BTOB): “That’s what happened to three of us every time we went to certain countries.”

Dina (Starz): *agree*

 

(The airport is already filled with tons of Wanna One fans before the members arrive)

 

The members enter the airport with the help of guards on both sides to prevent them from any injuries.

 

(Wanna One finally arrives at the airport)

 

They’re finally entering the airport, and fans start to scream their names. Jisung spots the familiar camera in front of him and smiles.

 

Jisung: (Nice to see you again~) “Is this Daniel’s WGM?”

 

(Is this Daniel’s WGM?)

 

Jisung: *bows* “Hello.”

 

(Hello~)

 

Then, another member, Ha Sungwoon, reacts as Jisung did earlier.

 

Sungwoon: “Is this WGM?”

Staff: “Yes.”

Sungwoon: “Really? Hello~”

 

(It’s nice to see you again~)

 

Minhyun: “We’re nervous right now because this is our first time attending a huge award annually with the other seniors. I hope our fans will enjoy our performance because we’ve been working hard preparing this spectacular stage for them.”

 

As they’re waiting in line to check their ticket and passport, Daniel expresses his thoughts to the camera in front of him, aka the viewers.

 

Daniel: “We’re going to Japan to meet our beloved fans there.”

Staff: “How about your wife?”

 

(My wife?)

 

Daniel chuckles when the staff asks about Hanna and nods his head.

 

Daniel: “She’ll be here soon with her members. We’re going to meet there eventually.”

 

(She’ll be here soon with her members)

(We’re going to meet there eventually)

 

Daniel nods his head and jumps a bit on his spot.

 

Daniel: *excited*

 

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

 

(Later…)

 

Starz members stepped out from both cars simultaneously and were surprised to see the number of fans and reporters who came to see them off to Yokohama, Japan, for MAMA 2017.

 

Linda: “Wow~.”

 

(Wow~)

 

Eric Nam: “That was my expression the first time I went to the airport after debut.”

 

Linda slings her bag on her shoulder and amazes by the view in front of her.

 

(Fans have been waiting for their arrival before they arrive)

 

Bella: “This is absolute madness….”

Seunji: “Tell me about it….”

 

MC1: *imitates Bella* “This is absolute madness….”

 

(The members find it amazing to see their fans’ spirit every time they’re going abroad)   

 

All the members are there, and they head towards the departure gate in a group, escorted by the guards side by side. The fans are screaming at the top of their lungs to see their beloved members passing by, and some of them manage to give their gifts to the members.

 

MC2: “Oh my… look at the number of fans.”

Dina (Starz): “I heard they've been waiting for our arrival for hours.”

 

They stand in the designated area, where all the reporters from various media sites are ready with their cameras to snap and record their departure. All of them smile at every camera in front of them.

 

Cameraman #1: “Please look this way!”

Cameraman #2: “This way, please!”

Cameraman #3: “Smile!”

 

(Sisters-in-law and the bride are ready to meet their fans in Japan)

 

Hanna looks at them and bids goodbye to the reporters and fans in front of them.

 

Hanna: “We’ll be back soon~.”

 

They all bow for the last time before leaving to check their passport and pass by the custom gate inside.

 

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

 

They’re currently inside the plane, doing activities like watching movies, playing games or taking a short nap. Eunsook decides to update the viewers/readers about their activities to their fans.

 

Eunsook: “Hello everyone…this is Eunsook’s cam.”

 

(Ta-dah!)

(Eunsook’s cam has returned)

 

Eunsook glances at the members sitting next to her and chuckles when she sees their second maknae of the group; Jaeyeon sleeps while leaning her head against the window.

 

*points to Jaeyeon*

(⬅️ Sleep mode)

 

Eunsook: “Yes, everyone, that’s our maknae Jaeyeon. Also known as the smartest member in Starz.”

 

Seunji hears what she said to the camera and interrupts her.

 

Seunji: “What about me?”

 

(Huh?)

(What about me?)

 

Eunsook turns the camera around to her, sitting on the aisle seats along with Bella and Dina. Seunji takes the pillow and throws it at Eunsook, and hits the camera.

 

*hit*

 

Dina (Starz): “She stole that pillow from me!”

Eric Nam: “Huh?!”

Eunkwang (BTOB): “Are you sure?”

 

Dina (Starz): *shakes her head in disbelief* “No wonder I’ve been looking everywhere in the plane.”  

Eric Nam: “Did you find it?”

Dina (Starz): *smiles in relief* “Yes~.” 

 

Eunsook takes the pillow near her feet and throws back to Seunji, and she catches it with her hands.

 

(Stop throwing things, will you?)

 

Eunsook: “Unnie, you’re also a genius.”

 

Seunji is happy to hear her compliments and blows her a flying kiss.

 

(Chu~)

 

Eunsook catches it with her hand and throws it secretly to the ground.

 

*secretly throws it away*

 

Eunsook looks into the camera and smirks evilly. Back in the studio, the male MC and male guests chase after the heart Seunji blew to them. Dina and the female MC laugh when Eunkwang pushes the other two away.

 

(My precious~~~)

 

Eunsook: “Hehehe…”

 

(I know what you did, Eunsook-ah…)

 

MC1: “I’ve got it!”

 

The other two shake their head and take their seats back and continue watching the footage shown on the screen.   

 

Eunsook: “We’re heading to Japan to see our fans and to attend the MAMA Awards this year. We’re doing our best to give the best performance to our fans, and I’m sure everyone will love it.”

 

Eunsook turns the camera around to record the members.

 

Eunsook: “As you can see, this is our activity whenever we’re inside the plane.”

 

She tries her best to record all the members’ faces featured in this footage and stops when Eunsook sees Hanna playing games on her phone, wearing earphones on both ears.  

 

Eunsook: “Hanna-sshi.”

 

Hanna senses someone’s calling and records her at the same time. She takes off one of her earphones and stares at her with a blank face.

 

(What?)

 

Eunsook: “Say hi~.”

Hanna: (in English) “What?”

 

Eunkwang (BTOB): “Oh, her pronunciation….”

 

Eunsook: “This is Eunsook’s cam in WGM’s special corner.”

Hanna: (Is that so?) “Ah… special corner?”

 

Dina: “Hey, don’t lie to the viewers.”

 

(You have got to be kidding me!)

(Hey, don’t lie to the viewers!)

 

The panellists laugh after hearing Dina's words while she (Dina) covers her face with the cue cards.

 

*embarrassed*

 

Eunsook laughs awkwardly. Hanna faces the camera and gives a proper bow to the viewers/readers.

 

Hanna: “Hello, this is Kang Daniel’s wife, Kim Hanna.”

Eunsook: “Oh~~~~.”

 

(Oh~~~~)

 

Panellists: “Oh~.”

Eric Nam: “She looks very proud to introduce herself as Kang Daniel’s wife.”

Eunkwang (BTOB): “Hanna has changed a lot!!”

 

Hanna finds it funny to hear her statement earlier and laughs, and Eunsook proceeds with the interview.

 

Eunsook: “I heard you and Daniel had a wonderful date.”

 

*shows the footage from their first date to the viewers at the side of the screen*

(Hanna and Daniel went on a first date a few days before heading to MAMA)

 

Hanna: “That’s right.”

Eunsook: “How was it?”

 

Hanna: “It's great.”

Eunsook: “Seems like you’re enjoying your date with your husband.”

Hanna: “Of course.”

 

(He’s my husband)

(Of course!)

 

Eric Nam: “That’s the best episode I’ve watched.”

MC2: “Me too.”

 

Eunsook: “When will you live in one house together?”

Hanna: “Excuse me?”

 

(Excuse me?)

 

Eunsook: “When will you invite your members to your newlyweds’ house?”

Hanna: “What?”

Eunsook: “Don't pretend like you didn't hear what I just said. This camera is my key witness.”

 

Hanna thinks about whether she should invite her members or not while tapping her hand on her thigh.

 

(Am I going to invite them to our house?)

 

Eric Nam: “I can't wait to see what kind of house they will get.”

MC1: “Me too.”

 

MC2: “Did Hanna tells you what kind of house she wishes to live in one day?”

Dina (Starz): “I don't remember what kind of house she wishes to own one day, but I do remember that she wanted to have a small gazebo in the front yard.”

 

MC2: “Gazebo?”

Eunkwang (BTOB): “Daebak...”

 

Eunsook waits patiently for her to agree with her suggestion.

 

(Well?)

 

Hanna laughs sheepishly and rejects her offer with a glare.

 

Hanna: “No.”

 

(NO!)

 

Eunsook's expression turns sour when Hanna rejects her offer to visit her house in the future and whines.

 

Eunsook: “Why~.”

Hanna: “I'll tell you when you and the members can come over.”

 

(We’ll look forward to it…)

 

The screen loses its signal and returns to its original state, but this time Jaehwan’s face appears on the screen, ready to greet the viewers.

 

(Ta-dah!)

 

MC1: “You again?!”

Panellists: *laugh*

 

Jaehwan: “Hello everyone, this is Jaehwan’s cam…”

 

(Jaehwan’s cam has returned)   

 

Jaehwan: “…and we’re currently heading for MAMA in Japan.”

 

Daniel hears Jaehwan talking in front of the camera and decides to interrupt him from behind.

 

Daniel: “Is that WGM camera?”

 

(Is that a WGM camera?)

 

Jaehwan: “Yes…”

 

Jaehwan raises the camera to record Daniel and Jinyoung, who’s sitting behind him. Daniel fixes his seating position and lets out a long sigh.

 

Daniel: “We’re going to Japan for the first time as a whole group.”

Jaehwan: “How do you feel?”

Daniel: (in Japanese) “Please take care of us.”

 

(All of a sudden?)

(Please take care of us…)

 

MC2: *dumbfounded* “All of sudden!”

Dina (Starz): “Hanna told me he keeps saying that word repeatedly behind the camera.”

 

MC1: “Really?”

 

Jaehwan: “Yah…”

 

Daniel gives him a quizzical look, and Jaehwan laughs.

 

Jaehwan: “Anyways, let’s move on to the next member, shall we?”

 

He turns the camera to his side, and Jihoon waves to the camera.

 

Jaehwan: “Say hi.”

Jihoon: “Hello.”

 

Jaehwan: “How do you feel right now?”

Jihoon: “Um…”

 

(Um…)

 

Jaehwan: *anticipates*

Jihoon: “Very nervous.”

Jaehwan: “Why?”

 

Jihoon: “It’s a huge award show.”

Jaehwan: “Yes.”

Jihoon: “- and all the seniors will be there.”

Jaehwan: “That’s right.”

 

After interviewing Jihoon, Jaehwan records Daehwi, who waves to the camera before the plane takes off.

 

Daehwi: “See you in Japan~.”

 

(Throughout the enjoyable flight…)

 

Camera operators, who are taking the same flight as these two groups, Starz and Wanna One, manage to record Hanna and Daniel’s footage on the plane and show it to the viewers.

 

(Hanna & Daniel)

(Taking a short nap between schedules…)

 

MC1: “They look tired.”

Eric Nam: “How long have you been practising for this award show?”

Dina (Starz): “For a month, I guess…”

 

MC1: (unbelievable) “Wow…”

 

Dina (Starz): “Actually, I feel sorry for Hanna because she’s swamped these days and didn’t have enough time to practice MAMA performances with us.”

 

Eunkwang (BTOB): “Performances?”

Dina (Starz): “You’ll know when you keep watching this clip.”  

 

(What is about to happen to this couple in Japan…?)

 

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

 

(The next day…)

 

*shows Yokohama Arena to the viewers - outside view*

 

Starz’s choreographer and dance director are giving their bits of advice on their performance along with their dancers, who’s been working with them for their Japan tours on the main stage.

 

(Listening to the briefing for their performance)

 

Starz’s dance director: “Jaeyeon will be in the centre of the stage along with Bella and Yejin, some of you will be standing over there, and the rest will be at the artist's zone.”

Bella: “So the sequences you've mentioned will stay like that until the end of our performance?”

Starz’s dance director: “Exactly.”

 

Eunsook: (talks to one of the WGM’s cameras) “We’re so happy to work with our backup dancers for this performance.”

 

(Expressing her thoughts upon their reunion with the backup dancers)

 

Eunsook: “They’ve been working with us since our first Japan tour till now.”

 

Eunsook nods her head and gives thumbs up to Starz’s backup dancers.

 

(👍🏻👍🏻 They’re the best!)

 

Sisters-in-law, along with Hanna, are currently rehearsing their performance one last time before the award show starts in a few hours.

 

(Finally!)

(Starz’s MAMA rehearsal starts)

 

Their dancers come up to the stage and dance along to their choreography a few minutes before they end their performance, and finally, their rehearsal ends successfully.

 

MC1: “I think Hanna mastered all the dance steps.”

Dina (Starz): “She did.”

 

MC2: ‘That’s a relief.’

 

(Rehearsal is over!)

 

Starz stands in one line and thanks the staff and dancers for their cooperation, and head back to their waiting room to get ready for the award show.

 

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

 

Jisung holds the WGM’s camera in his hand and greets the viewers.

 

Jisung: “All I wanna do, Wanna One! Hello, this is Wanna One’s leader Yoon Jisung.”

 

(All I wanna do, Wanna One!)

(Hello, this is Wanna One’s leader Yoon Jisung)

 

Jisung: “Right now, I’m currently in Wanna One’s waiting room, preparing for the award show, which will be happen in a few hours from now.”

 

Woojin spots the camera and decides to join his leader by jumping multiple times behind him.

 

*jumping* *jumping*

 

Eunkwang (BTOB): “What’s wrong with him?”

 

Jisung glances to the back and chuckles when he sees Woojin jumping to attract his attention to record him.

 

Jisung: “Woojin-sshi. Say hi.”

 

Woojin stops jumping and greets the viewers.

 

Woojin: “Hello, this is your beloved Park Woojin from Wanna One.”

Jisung: “Do you have anything to say?”

 

Woojin looks into the camera and leaves without saying a word.

 

(Nope, that’s all from me…)

 

MC1: *laughs*

 

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

 

Hanna came out from Starz’s waiting room after applying makeup and changing into the dress for the red carpet. She is heading somewhere with a few paper bags in her hands.

 

(After getting a makeover)

(Hanna’s heading somewhere…)

 

Hanna: “Daniel and I had a phone conversation last night, and he asked me if s wanted to try some of the local foods.”

 

(Local foods?)

 

MC2: “When did he call her?”

Dina (Starz): “How come I didn't know about this?”

 

*shows the clip where Daniel called Hanna last night*

 

Daniel put his phone on a loudspeaker so that s could hear Hanna’s voice.

 

Daniel: “Kiddo…”

 

(Kiddo~)

 

Hanna: (on the line) “Yeah?”

Daniel: “I was wondering if you could find some popular local foods for my members to try.”

 

(Daniel asked a favour from his wife on behalf of her brothers-in-law)

 

Hanna: “Local foods?”

 

(Local foods?)

 

Some members were hitting each other, excited to hear their cute phone conversation.

 

Daniel: “You can bring anything you and your members always eat.”

Hanna: “Okay, I’ll try to find it for you guys.”

 

(Okay, I’ll try to find it for you guys)

 

Daniel smiled before he hung up the phone.

 

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

 

Hanna searches for Wanna One’s waiting room and finally spots their waiting room in front of her and heads there without hesitation.

 

(Found it~)

 

Hanna knocks twice and waits for someone to say ‘yes’ or ‘come in’. Hanna smiles when she hears a familiar voice give her permission to enter their waiting room in Japanese.  

 

Daniel: (in Japanese) “Yes~.”

 

(I know this voice)

(Yes~)

 

 MC1: *imitates Daniel's voice in Japanese* “Yes~~.”

 

Hanna pushes down the door handle, and her brothers-in-law are surprised to see her appearance in their waiting room. Hanna smiles and bows to them.

 

(I’m here!)

 

Daniel approaches and welcomes her with a hug.

 

(Glad to see you~)

 

Hanna pats his back before showing two huge paper bags in her hands in front of him.

 

Eric Nam: (I knew it!) “They're officially leaving the “awkward” zone this time.”

 

Daniel was surprised that Hanna had brought them the food he had requested yesterday.

 

(Ta-dah!)

 

Hanna: “I’ve managed to buy these with my manager this morning after rehearsal.”

Daniel: “Really?”

 

Hanna nods and bows when she sees the other Wanna One members behind Daniel.

 

Hanna: “Hello.”

Wanna One: “Hello.”

 

Wanna One members greet their sister-in-law politely before offering themselves to take those paper bags from Hanna. Hanna senses that they want to help her to carry those bags from her, and she immediately hands them.

 

Minhyun: “We’ll take that from you since you’ve been carrying from your waiting room to here.”

Hanna: (Is that so?) “Here you go.”

 

Minhyun and the other two members do the same thing as he did, and Hanna smiles at them.

 

 MC1: “Minhyun’s a true gentleman~~.”

 Dina (Starz): (agree) “Yes.”

 

Daniel: “Thanks for fulfilling our wishes.”

 

Hanna smiled like a proud mother when her children thanked her for the meal she had prepared.

 

(You’re welcome~)

 

They take a peek in each paper bag and are surprised to see all different kinds of foods in it and thank Hanna for bringing those for them.

 

Jisung: “Thank you for the food.”

Hanna: “Hope you guys enjoy the food.”

 

After being done distributing all the foods she brought for her brothers-in-law, she excuses herself to go back to Starz’s waiting room to do last-minute checklists for tonight’s event with her members, unable to have a more extended conversation with them.

 

(After Hanna left…)

 

Jisung, Daniel, Minhyun and Sungwoo sit in front of those paper bags filled with food and take out one each from those paper bags.

 

Jisung: “Let’s open it at the same time.”

Daniel: “Okay.”

 

Jisung: “One, two, three!”

 

(One) (Two) (Three)

 

Four of them open it in unison and are amazed by the visual of the foods they’ve chosen, and shake their heads when the delicious aroma from the foods in front of them tickles their noses.

 

Guests and MCs: “Wow~.”

 

(That looks delicious)

 

Finally, four start their eating broadcast to the viewers/readers. Sungwoo scoops out some of his food and comments on it.

 

Sungwoo: “Everyone, take a look at this.”

 

He points to the food he's about to eat.

 

Eunkwang (BTOB): “That looks delicious….”

Dina (Starz): ‘I’m hungry….’

 

(Wanna One’s eating broadcast show starts!)

 

Sungwoo: “Kyah~~~.”

 

(Kyah~~~)

 

Sungwoo: “Doesn’t it look delicious?”

 

He brings it closer to the camera to let the viewers see it better.

 

(Sungwoo gives a close-up of the food he’s about to eat)

 

Sungwoo: “I’m going to taste it now.”

 

(I’m going to taste it now)

 

Sungwoo shoves the food inside his mouth and chews it for few times, a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter