Episode #1.1: New Couple Recruitment (Mostly will be focusing on Big Hit Family)

We Got Married (우리 결혼했어요): Kang Daniel 💙 Starz' Hanna (EDITING IN SESSION)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Today's panellist (s): Red Velvet's Wendy & Eric Nam)

 

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

 

(Changwon Sports Complex)

(2017 K-POP World Festival in Changwon)

 

People started gathering around the arena, waiting for the gates to open for the festival, where contestants from around the world came to Korea to compete and win the grand prize. Meanwhile, a few idol groups and contestants are waiting for their turns to rehearse for tonight's event.

 

(Backstage)

(People are busy rehearsing for the upcoming performance)

 

MC1: "Oh wait!"

MC2: "It's Starz!"

 

Minjung's holding an electronic fan while sharing an umbrella with Yejin and greeting the WGM's camera. Bella and Linda spot the camera filming them, giving them a wave and a smile before going up to the stage for their rehearsal.

 

(Why did the team come here?)

 

MC1: "Will Starz become the next couple to join our show?"

MC2: "Are they any eligible candidates for the new couple this time?"

 

Then, a banner with a few rules appeared in the middle of the gathering, where the idols were busy doing their last-minute check-ups (like outfits, make-up, dance moves, etc.) before going to the stage.

 

(Finally! The idols' imaginary marriage recruitment is revealed!)

 

Narrator: "We are recruiting for the next virtual idol couple! To pass all the rules, you must be a Korean idol with a minimum average age of 19 and above. Now, let me explain all of your other important rules."

 

 

One of the guests is fascinated when she sees all the rules on the screen.

 

MC1: "It looks like Wendy wanted to join this show."

Wendy (Red Velvet): "Who knows? I'm the next couple to join this show."

 

Narrator: "The conditions are number one; you must currently be single. Two, being able to show your face without make-up and shoe insoles' is not allowed throughout the imaginary marriage. Third, you must not cheat on one another. Fourth, you must not hide anything and show everything honestly throughout the show."

 

MC2: "Ah, the shoe insoles are the most concerning among the idols…."

 

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

 

After the narrator explains the rules, three members of Starz, Jaekyung, Yejin, and Eunsook, approach the banner hanging between the tents for the artists who came for the festival today.

 

(Starz' Jaekyung, Yejin, and Eunsook)

 

Eunsook: "If I say I can fulfill all the rules stated here, that means I can join the show?"

Jaekyung: "They said a Korean idol aged 19 years old is here."

Yejin: "Then both of you can join the show."

Eunsook: "You're right. But Jaekyung unnie is too old to join this."

 

(Jaekyung unnie is too old to join this!)

 

Jaekyung dumbfounds with Eunsook's words and chuckles.

 

Jaekyung: "Yah!"

 

*smacks Eunsook's head*

 

Jaekyung: "It says here you have to be at least 19 years old. Would you still be considered an idol, even in your 30s, like Super Junior sunbaenim?"

Yejin: "Yes."

 

(Rule #1: You must currently be single)

 

Eunsook: "Number one, you must currently be single."

Eunsook, Yejin, and Jaekyung: "Me!"

 

(Me!) (Me!) (Me!)

 

Eunsook: "Number two, able to show bare face and not to use shoe insoles—I'll just leave now…."

 

(Rule #2: Able to show bare face and able not to use shoe insoles)

 

Eunsook is about to leave them, but Yejin quickly grabs her by the arm and pulls her back to their spot.

 

(I can't do it)

 

Jaekyung: (free-spirit) "I don't think this is a big problem for me."

Yejin: "But for our eldest sister, of course."

 

*shows Hanna's face*

(Are you talking about me?)

 

Eunsook: "Really?"

Jaekyung: "Have you seen any insoles inside my shoes most of the time?"

 

(Bare face, removing shoe insoles: The two members are having a hard time participating in this show because of this)

 

Eunsook: "I guess I'm still okay not wearing any insoles for a certain time."

Yejin: "I'm fine with rule number one, but a bare face for me it's…."

 

(Yejin, who's worried about her bare face in front of the camera)

 

Yejin: "During the imaginary marriage with your couple, you cannot cheat behind his or her back."

 

(Rule #3: During the imaginary marriage with your couple, you cannot cheat behind their back!)

 

Jaekyung: (Not allowed to cheat?) "This can't be good."

 

(Excuse me?)

 

Eunsook: "Oh?!"

Yejin: "Unnie!"

 

Jaekyung laughs when her members are surprised to find out about her secret.

 

(What prevents Jaekyung from joining WGM is her ability to cheat someone behind their back?)

 

Jaekyung: "I can't do this."

Eunsook: "Are you cheating on someone?"

 

Yejin: "Wah… I didn't know Jaekyung unnie was this kind of person."

Eunsook: "That's because you recently joined our group a year ago."

 

*shows a clip of Yejin winning first place in Starz's survival show to find a new member*

(Yejin, who's recently joined Starz after winning 1st place in the 'Starz's Project' survival show)

 

Eunsook: "Number four, throughout the We Got Married session, you must not hide anything and show everything honestly."

 

(Rule #4: Throughout the We Got Married session, you must not hide anything and must show everything honestly)

 

Eunsook: (hesitating) "This is a bit ambiguous."

Jaekyung: "No, Eunsook-ah, I know you can do that."

 

Yejin: "I'm sure Hanna unnie can do this."

Jaekyung: "You're right!"

 

(You're right!)

 

Eunsook: (agrees) "Hanna unnie is always telling us the truth."

Yejin: "She doesn't like to keep a secret."

 

(Starz members think Hanna is a perfect candidate to join this show)

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter