FOUR

Last Autumn
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                 

I wake up and saw a small basin of water on my small bedside table. I saw thermometer also there. I guess Jin come back to my room and stay for a while. I take a warm shower and get ready for the day. It is weekend so I will work with the boys today. I put on my blue jeans and a white T-shirt and tie a checkers shirt on my waist just in case if the weather got a bit cooler. The weather forecast says today the temperature will go up as high as 34’c. The summer begins now.

I go down and saw the manager Oppa is here already. He brings some paper for me so I could learn the boys' schedule for the day. He brings some bread for breakfast too. While I discuss with the manager Oppa the boys come down one by one.

“How are feeling today?” Nam Joon asked.

“I’m feeling better today, Oppa. Thanks for asking and sorry if I make you worry.” I said and Nam Joon just smiles.

“Good morning, Ji Ae-ah....” Jimin said in an excited tone and sit down next to me.

“Are you feeling ok today? If not it’s ok to stay at home and have a day off.” Jimin said again while his hand go grab a small piece of bread in front of us.

“I’m fine.” I said and drink my milk. Suddenly someone put his warm hand on my cold cheek and I look at my side and saw Jin.

“Are you really feeling ok? Why don’t today you just take a rest?” Jin said but I hold his hand tightly.

“I’m fine. Don’t worry.”

“Jinja? Don’t force yourself......” He said out of concern.

“No, I’m not.” Then my phone is ringing and I saw it from Ms Kang even Jin saw it too.

“Hello...” I answer it.

“Good morning, Ms Kim. CEO Kim asks you to join him for breakfast today and he wants you to wear something pleasant because the guest will join both of you.” Ms Kang said.

“Ok.”

“The car will arrive in 10 minutes or less.” Ms Kang said.

“Ok.” I look at Jin and smile.

“CEO Kim asked me to join him for breakfast today. Sorry, I can’t come with you today.” I said and pass the paper back to the Manager. He just smiles and nods, understands perfectly.

I go up to my room back and change into something simple. I wear a long-sleeve white shirt then match it with a black short skirt and sneaker. I let my hair loose and put a simple makeup too. I know if CEO Kim said guest that means he wants me to wear something pleasant. Before going out of the room, I grab my shoulder purse and put my things in it. I go out at the same time Jungkook also going out from his room. He’s a bit late today.

“Good morning.” I said and he smiles at me.

“Good morning.... You look pretty today. Going somewhere?” He asked.

“O.”

“So you’re not coming to work with us?”

“O.” I keep answering shortly make Jungkook looks at me with a sharp glare. I know he just teasing me.

“Are you feeling ok already?” He asked then smiles.

“O.”

“Again...?”

“Everyone asked me the same question this morning.” I said and pouting makes Jungkook smile brighter.

“So, you really ok now?”

“Yes. I’m just tired, that’s all.” I lied.

“Then make sure you rest well today.”

“I will after I’m done with this meeting.” I said makes Jungkook looks at me curiously.

“Meeting?”

“Meeting with CEO Kim over breakfast.” I said makes him nod. Understand it perfectly. And we climb down the stair while talking.

“Stop!” Yoongi said and both of us stop walking and look at Yoongi. I wonder what makes him saying that so loudly.

“Don’t they look good together?” Yoongi asked makes Jin slap his back slightly. Yoongi asked everyone that Jungkook and I look good together. We just smile and go down the stair.

“Don’t you want someone like Jungkook to be your brother in law?” Tae Hyung asked this time.

“Of cause I like but.... I think my precious sister deserves someone much more than him.” Jin said makes Jungkook sulking.

“Wae? I’m not good enough? Yah, I’m the golden maknae.” He asked this time.

“Oppas.... I’m leaving.” I said after grabbing my jacket from the sofa. I don’t bother to hear their childish argument.

“Yahh...Yahh... Ji Ae-ah!!!” Jin called and run after me. I look back and stop for a while. CEO Kim’s car already arrived.

“Call me if you feeling not well. Do you understand me?” Jin said and I just smile at him.

“Perfectly clear.” I said and go.

CEO Kim’s driver takes me to the Golf Club. I think he wants to play golf today. I just walk to the coffee house and saw he sit down with Hyo Seop. I can guess already who his guest is so I don’t even surprise. I take a deep breath and put my acting mode on.

“Good morning....” I greet them and both of them stand up to greet me.

“Good morning.” Hyo Seop replies with a sweet smile. He looks at me from up to down but then he stops looking at my face.

“Are you not feeling well?” He asked in concern.

“I have a cold.” I said.

“Then you should have rested more.” He said and pulls my chair for me like are gentlemen. I really like Hyo Seop manner.

“I will after this.” I said and I look at CEO Kim. He doesn’t even say anything to me.

“That’s right, you should rest.” He chips in but I can hear how cold is his words are. No sincere at all. Well, what do I expect from a cold person like him?

We order our breakfast but today just like last night. I don’t feel to eat and my taste bud tastes weird too. So I eat a little and drink a lot of juice since th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter