FOURTEEN

Last Autumn
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                 

 

This week the boys really practice hard with me and Hyo Seop. They really give their best for the show. I hope everything will go smoothly and well for that day. That day I also prepare a surprise show for them all too. I secretly plan it with Hyo Seop, Mr. Seo and Mr. Moon. It just a week left for us to do our practice. I also be careful whenever we’re practice together with Jungkook. I can’t let him know until I’m telling him myself. I want he know the truth from my own mouth and not from others.

We all going back and walk home tonight. We just want to have a fresh air while having warm coffee and enjoy the night breeze. The autumn is here, that definitely. The night feels so cold now plus the breeze but still this feel so great after work so hard. It feels like a reward for us. Hyo Seop now officially stayed with us. He shared room with Jin and Yoongi.

“Jungkook-ah, after this show there is something I want to tell you.” I said to Jungkook since he just next to me. The other distracted with Jin’s father jokes.

“Sure.”

“Ok...and I want you to prepare your heart and mind too.”

“Wae?”

“It’s big news.” I said like it jokes to lighten the mood. I don’t want to make it sound so serious.

“Big news? Are you plans to propose to me?” He played along.

“Well, you can say it like that.”

“Woowww...Joa.” He said happily.

Just 2 day left before the show. We all practice at the theatre to get used to it. The show getting near and I feel more nervous. I’m afraid if I make mistake and spoil the show. So I practice as hard as I could. I barely get rest now and just focus on my practice. This is my lifetime show, once in my life only. I must do a good job. Hyo Seop keeps nagging at me whenever I don’t follow what he said. The boys will come on the evening since they also need to focus on their album. They don’t want CEO Kim blame me for their delayed album.

“Oppa, do you feel nervous for the show?” I asked as we taking our break time. We sit down at the audience seat while looking at the stage.

“Not really. I feel excited can’t wait for the show to start. Why? Are you nervous?”

“Yup because I’ve afraid I can’t pull it off.”

“I saw what you do all this time and you’re doing well so far.”

“Do you think so?”

“Yes. Don’t worry, everything will be fine. Jin, the other and I will help you too. Nothing will stop the show. Mr. Moon said the respond for the show is very good so far.” Hyo Seop said to comfort me but I don’t feel comfort at all. I feel more burden with the good respond because of BTS. I afraid I will make the fans feel disappointed with the show because of me. I sigh and sink more in my chair. Hyo Seop turn and look at me with gentle smile.

“I trust you.....” He said while looking into my eyes. I smile a little and he shakes my hair.

“Oppa.” I said and stop his hand from messier my hair more. He holds my hand with his other and brings it closer to him.

“Don’t worry, just trust yourself.” He said and put my hand on his chest.

“Oppa thank you so much.”

“Wae?”

“For everything, what you do for me all this time. You did a lot to help me.” I said.

“There is no need for you to thank me and it still early. The show has not done yet.” Hyo Seop said and his expression change a bit.

“I’d afraid I might don’t have time to say it later.....”

“Yahh!” Hyo Seop stop me from talking and he stand up. I don’t know why he seems so upset or offended.

“Kim Ji Ae!!” Jungkook called from the stage and both of us look at him then Hyo Seop looks at me.

“Don’t you ever say that in front of me ever again. I don’t like it. You still have a lot of time to thank or sorry to me....” Hyo Seop said. Jungkook go down and walk toward us. He seem confused with our reaction. Slowly Hyo Seop walk away from me. I don’t know what I did make him so upset with me. Did I say the wrong thing?

“Oppa, I’m sorry if......”

“No don’t. Promise me you will stay with me until the end. There is nothing will happen to you.” Hyo Seop said and I finally understand what make him so upset. He still want to deny the reality and hoping for a miracle. I don’t want to give him hope because it painful when the reality hits. I watch Hyo Seop walk away from me and Jungkook stand in front of me.

“What happen to both of you? Are you fighting?” Jungkook asking while looking at me then to Hyo Seop’s back.

“No....”

“Jinja?” Jungkook asked once again to confirm it. He seem don’t buy it but I force a small smile. I think I look a bit flustered. Hyo Seop never raise his voice whenever he talk with me but today he seem over the edge. Did I don’t listen to him well today?

“O....Where are the other? Are they coming?” I asked to change the topic.

“Yes.” Jungkook take a seat next to me.

“Do you want to say anything to me?” Jungkook asked while looking at me. He turns his body to facing me.

“About what?”

“Hyo Seop Hyung and you. May be I could help you.” He said makes me smile.

“There is nothing happen between us and we‘re not fight.”

“You could tell me anything and I will listen. I will keep your secret too. You didn’t trust me?” I could see his sincere.

“I trust you Jeon Jungkook but there is nothing to tell you. Hyo Seop may be tired that’s why he seems upset with me.”

“What did you do until you make him upset like that?”

“Nothing. Am I that naughty pussycat?” I said make me surprise with my Aegyo. I always said that whenever I talk with Aunt Mi Kyung. Naughty pussycat that’s what Aunt Mi Kyung always called me whenever I misbehaved. I bite my lips and look at Jungkook. He seems surprise but smile brightly.

“Naughty pussycat...?” He said and he follow how I pronounce it.

“Jeon Jungkook....DON’T.” I said but his smile makes it more suspicious. He seems pleased that he has something to tease me with.

“Ji Ae....” Jin called from the stage. Nice timing. Jin just saves me from Jungkook.

“I glad I could make you smile again....” Jungkook said suddenly make me looks at him. So he did this purposely to make me forget about argument I had with Hyo Seop. I don’t know what should I said to him so I just smile.

“That a secret.” I said to Jungkook and he understands what I say perfectly.

“Asa... I have something that no one knows about Kim Ji Ae.”

“Is that important to you?”

“Yes because all of you seem has some secret that you hide from me.” Jungkook said makes me feel bad.

“Tomorrow you will know.” I said.

“Is it a surprise show?”

“Yes and I hope you will enjoy it.”

“What you two do there?” Jin asked and he also walked down to us.

“Nothing.” Jungkook said and walk away from us. I just smile see his cute side. He is maybe a man on the outside but he still innocent and pure boy. What I know about him is right. He don’t asked us because he trust his Hyung and me. He a smart and quick witted person of cause he could see something is not right. This makes me afraid more when he learn my biggest secret later. How will he react?

“You already eat?” Jin asked makes me laugh.

“Oppa could you ask me different question every time you see me? Of cause I ate already. I’m just taking my break now.”

“Where is Hyo Seop?”

“He’s going out. He’s mad at me.”

“Wae? What did you do until that good boy could mad at you? It’s very rare to see Hyo Seop angry, you know?” Jin said makes me feel more bad.

“What should I do to make him feel better now?”

“Go apologize.” Jin said make me nod.

“Ok. I will join all of you later.” I said and go out looking for Hyo Seop. I saw he seating at the bench while looking down at his shoes. I stand in front of him but he don’t bother to look up to me.

“Oppa....” I said in sweet voice. Jin was right it’s rare to see Hyo Seop angry or upset.

“What you want?” He asked. He still upset with me.

“Could I have a date with you now?” I asked makes Hyo Seop look up to me. He seems confused and carefully looking at me like he wants to read my mind.

“Now?”

“Yes, now.” I said. It’s been a while for both of us hang out together since we all focus and busy with the show only. Hyo Seop maybe tired because of the practice and taking care of me too. Taking care of me is not an easy task because sometime I could be very stubborn and rebellious too.

Hyo Seop nod and we go back to our house to change our clothes. I text Jin to tell him, Hyo Seop and I will not coming to the practice today. I wear simple dress and match it with long coat with flat pump shoes. Hyo Seop wearing dress shirt then match it with knit sweater and jeans. Our clothes color match like we plan to wear something similar. We just smile and Hyo Seop offer his arm so I could link my arm with his. We don’t take car tonight and I just let Hyo Seop choose what to do the whole night. First we go have dinner first and he choose western food. The restaurant he chooses is very cozy and rustic feel. I like the ambiance and the song they played also nice.

Then we takes a walk at the street full with street snack. Hyo Seop and I keep buy something to munch. In the end both our hand full with plastic bag. Then we go watch movie and having a warm coffee at the roses garden near the cinema. The night feels so perfect and the weather too feel nice. Not too cold or humid. The night sky look so bright and we could see star shining bright. We take a lot of picture too.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter