THIRTEEN

Last Autumn
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                    

 

Day by day past by and it already been a month since we start practicing for this show. Mr. Seo and Mr. Moon said I improve a lot but I still not satisfied with my own progress. I still forget my own dance step or my line. The boys will release new album soon so they had to focus on their new album now and they didn’t spend much time to practices but I’m not worried about them. They know what they are doing and they are professional. They still try to practice whenever they have free time. My body also not like before, it getting weaker too. I can’t continue practice the whole day without taking long rest or break. Sometime I fall asleep on the sofa. Hyo Seop the only person that always be with me so he know my condition the best. He will remind me for taking my break. Aunt Mi Kyung always called him to know about my condition. Today I’m not feel so good so I take my break on the sofa while monitor my progress from my phone.

“Hello, Ji Ae-ah. What are you doing?” Jimin greet me happily. I just smile at him and show him my phone. They came a bit late today. Even though I don't asked but I know they just finish their own work.

“Aahhh so you monitor yourself.” He said. The other also comes with him today.

“You all have your dinner already?" I asked and Jimin flash me a sweet smile.

“Yes, what about you?” Tae Hyung asked and I looked at him. He just stand behind Jimin.

“Done too....” I answered. They all sit down next to me on the floor while waiting for Mr. Seo come.

“Start practice now. We don’t have much time left.” Mr. Seo said as soon as he come make they all stand up instantly. They taking their jacket off and Mr. Seo start the music. Together with Mr. Seo they all practice their dance. I still sit down on the sofa watching my phone suddenly I saw someone standing next to me. I look up and saw CEO Kim. I feel surprise and didn’t expect to see him here.

“Because of you, they’re willing to delay their album.” CEO Kim said clearly even though the music blast so loud. I stand up and look at each one of them.

“You’re just like your mother too. Selfish women, don’t even think about other.” He continues. I just listened to every word he said to me. I let him takes his anger on me. Even though I know why he behave likes this and I understand him but I still feel hurt and sad. The music stop when Mr. Seo realise they have a guest. They all looking at me and hear what he said to me.

“Sir, I’m sorry if my mother hurt you and gave you a hard time but she died for 20 years now. Don’t you think you should let bygone be bygone. Start a fresh with me....” I said in my calm and soft word but I don’t know my words could hurt him more and he slap me hard in front of them. I could taste blood in my mouth. My cheek feels so hurt and hot.

“You’re same like your mother very good in talking.”

“Appa...from now on I will call you Appa....” I said as if I'm challenge him but actually I really mean it. I want to stop hating him and put a line between us. 

“Don’t call me that. I don’t have a daughter like you and you don’t deserve it.” I saw anger and hatred in his eyes. Did he really despise me that much? What did I do to deserve this kind of treatment from him? Did I look very much like my mother?

“Like it or not will I keep calling you that.....” I said and look into his eyes. I want him to see that I don’t hate him no matter what he did to me. I want him to see that I love him, sincerely from the bottom of my heart. He left just like how he came without saying anything. I felt a bit dizzy so I hold on the wall.

“Are you ok?” Jin asked me.

“I’ll be fine. Just go after him.” I said and Jin run after CEO Kim. Hyo Seop hold my shoulder so I won’t fall and let me lean on him.

“Take me out from here...” I said slowly to Hyo Seop.

“Ok.”

“I’ll bring Ji Ae home first.” Hyo Seop said to the boys.

“Ok....” They all said in unison.

“Oppa, can I sleep for a while?” I asked Hyo Seop when we in his car.

“Sure.” He said and helps me to lower the seat.

“Wake me up when we’re home...” I said and he nod. I close my heavy eyelid. I could feel Hyo Seop hand holding my hand.

I wake up when I feel the light so bright. I saw that the sunlight coming from my window. I saw Jin sleep on my couch meanwhile Hyo Seop sleep sitting on the chair next to my bed and holding my hand. Today I feel much better than yesterday. Slowly I get up from my bed and go take a warm shower. Jin and Hyo Seop still sleep even after I taking my shower so I just let them sleep much longer. I go down to eat breakfast, I feel so hungry.

“Good morning....” I said when I saw Yoongi, Nam Joon and Ho Seok at the dining table having their simply breakfast, cereal with milk.

“Good morning. How are you feeling today?” Nam Joon asked.

“Fine. All of you not going out today?”

“No, today is our off day. So we just want to stay home doing nothing.” Yoongi said.

“Off day? But today not Sunday yet.” I said.

“Today is Sunday. You sleep for more than 36 hours.” Nam Joon said.

“Jinja???” I asked in surprise.

“Yes.”

“Did Jungkook.....” I asked but 3 of them shake their head.

“No, he didn’t know. We told him you have a high fever that’s why Jin called doctor to check on you.” Nam Joon explains.

“He’s not suspect anything....” I asked again.

“No.” Yoongi said but I doubt it. Jungkook is very smart and quick witted person. I think he doubt something is not right but since all his Hyung telling him I’m fine he just want to believe and trust them.

Since today is our lazy day so we all sit down at the couch watching movie while eating snack. Ho Seok and Yoongi agree to watch the marathon drama that they missed. Nam Joon reading his book quietly beside us. Jimin and Tae Hyung come down still wearing their Pajamas. They eat their breakfast while watching TV with us. Then Jungkook come down with his most comfort clothes sleeveless shirt with Bermuda pants. He grab potato chips bag from my arms and switch it with bananas instead. He don’t say anything just with action only. He joins Jimin and Tae Hyung eat cereal with milk while watching TV.

“Where are the old boys?” Nam Joon asked.

“Just let them sleep more.” I said.

“This drama is so cool.” Jimin said while hugging a pillow.

“Oppa, I’m hungry.....” I said more to Nam Joon since he beside.

“What you want to eat? So I can buy it for you.” Ho Seok asked instead.

“I will cook for you.” Jungkook said and get up to the kitchen then I follow him.

“You can cook?”

“Well I just follow recipe from internet.” He said confidently. I said I don’t want to do anything today but since Jungkook insist he want to cook, I can’t let him cook alone. I don’t trust them to cook except Hyo Seop and Jin. I sit down on the counter top while munching an apple. Jungkook be my avatar for today. I tell him what to do and taste it for him.

“This two shooting a romantic kitchen scene today.....” Jimin tease when he put his empty bowl in the sink.

“Just go if you done washing the bowl.” Jungkook said so he could get rid of Jimin from the kitchen but I just giggle at their cute quarrel.

“I’m done and I’m out from here....” Jimin said and hold both his hand up like he surrender. I could see Jungkook look at him annoyingly. Jimin keep smiling at Jungkook and I could see Jungkook being shy in front of Jimin eve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter