Forever

Gay Chingu One-Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Forever

 

The girls were finally back and reunited after their Chuseok break where they went back to their own hometown for a week. Having lived together for close to 3 years, spending a week apart had made each of them missed each other like crazy, especially Sinb towards a certain short haired member.

 

Sinb’s POV

 

I carefully approached Eunha unnie who was eating snacks at the dining table… This unnie is always either eating or sleeping, like a baby who is still growing… hehe her height is like a baby too.…  “Unnie, do you want to watch movies together? I recently subscribed to Netflix.” 

 

“Angg~ ok sure~” ok… as much as i love her, her aegyo is really hard to take in. While setting up the cable and linking the TV to my laptop, Umji spotted us and excitedly asked if she can join us, I didn't really mind as long as I got to sneakily cuddle up with Eunha unnie during the movie. All of us settled down and the movie started playing, I was about to execute my plan by inching towards Eunha unnie when Umji was a step faster than me. THAT LITTLE PIECE OF SH-she literally pounced on Eunha unnie and wrapped her arms around her, needless to say, that whipped unnie immediately gave in and embraced Umji back happily. I pouted alone on the other end of the couch.

 

After 2 movies of sulking alone, I decided to just head to bed. Eunha unnie didn’t even care, she merely nodded and continued selecting the next movie with Umji. My pout intensified by a million times. 

 

I regretted my decision of coming back to my room as soon as I laid in my bed, feeling lonelier than ever. What am I to you, Eunha unnie? Am I just a member, a childhood friend or do you feel the same way as I do? I sigh, the last thought seemed impossible. I eventually fell asleep with dreams of Eunha and I falling in love with each other.

 

Opening my eyes groggily, I was met with Eunha unnie’s fluffy face right in front of me. Hmm, am i still dreaming? Not in the right state of mind, I poked her cheeks and pinched them. Ahhh so cute. The squishy girl flinched in her sleep and opened her eyes slowly, she frowned and asked, “Sinb ya, what are you doing? What time is it?” 

 

Taken aback that this was not a dream but reality, I dumbly unlocked my phone and looked at the time. “It’s 5.30am, unnie… why are you sleeping in my bed with me?” Instead of answering, she snuggled even closer to me and I thought she has fallen back asleep. I was drifting off to sleep when I heard her murmuring, “I missed you…”

 

 

I woke up the next morning still expecting it to be a dream, but Eunha unnie’s sleeping face greeted me once again and I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter