Yoongi (Suga)

Bangtang Boys (BTS) One-Shots (Accepting Request)

 

“We got new merchandise!” you heard the elder woman screaming, bringing once concentrated eyes away from the computer screen, a soft sincere smile painting over pink hued lips.

“Is it your son Manager Min?” She asked though she already knew the answer, she just enjoyed watching the elder couple light up with pride along their faces.

“Come check it out!” The husband spoke this time, gesturing for the female to come, her happily nodding while standing from her seat and following the couple towards the outside, not surprised by the various female’s that awaited outside for the restaurant to open.

“It looks just like him!” Manager Min spoke out while hugging the cardboard image of her son, making curious eyes swiftly fall to the cut out.

“He’s that flat? Did you starve him as a child?” Of course she was merely joking, earning herself a soft slap to the shoulder from the flustered mother. “He’s handsome” she complimented after accusing eyes casted upon her, a soft smile taking her lips.

~*~*~*~*~

“You know, I wonder” Manager Min spoke while taking a seat, kneading softly into the noodles that sat in a large bowl, her eyes falling towards the female who seemed lost in numbers along the computer screen.

“Wonder what?” She got a response, though the young female’s attention remained on the screen, clicking a few things in order to bring up another screen full of blue numbers.

“Do you have a boyfriend?” The elder woman was shameless to ask, finally gaining the attention she desired as the female’s eyes quickly fell towards her in an awkward manner. “Do you?” She taunted again, noting the unamused face that painted over the once concentrated features.

“No” the girl sighed out her answer before returning her attention towards her work “and I don’t want one so don’t go making any crazy ideals over there.”

~*~*~*~*~

Bored eyes stared out towards the dining area, noting the lack of business which was very unusual during the lunch time. Not a single person was within the building, which made the female wrack her brains as to what could have happened to make people stray away from the building. Looking towards the kitchen area, she wasn’t surprised to see the elder couple simply enjoying their meal together, for it was probably the only thing they had to cook for the day. Hearing the bell ring, a smile quickly painted her lips as she parted her lips to speak out a greeting, but was quickly interrupted by a male’s voice instead.

“I told them not to shut down the business” confused eyes quickly fluttered towards the male, recognizing him instantly from the many photo’s that lined the walls of the restaurant. “Aish, they don’t listen to anything…”

She realized that he was solely speaking his frustrations towards himself, his eyes failing to see the girl who sat behind the large computer. “They are in the kitchen” she finally spoke, her eyes falling towards the kitchen once more, alarmed when only two steaming bowls stood in the place of the couple who once occupied the table. “Or not…”

“Soo.. Where are they?” He demanded more than asked, bringing eyes from the kitchen towards himself.

“Obviously, I don’t know” she expressed, bringing her attention back towards the computer, thankful for the distraction from such an awkward situation. “Call them or something. They probably went for a supply run or something” though you knew full well that they recently left and that they booked it the moment their son walked through the doors.

“Why don’t you call them? Don’t you work here?” The male was obviously upset at the situation, his eyes yet to never cast within her direction.

“Spoiler alert, I work for them not the opposite way around. It would be rude for me to call them while they are out. You call them” she explained casually, her eyes falling towards the male once more.

“You work for me too. You call them. I don’t feel like digging around to find my phone…” he lazily expressed, taking a seat by the counter and placing his bags along the table.

“Oh! I work for Big Hit now! Wow, I must have saved a pony in my previous life or something. Such an honor.” She expressed in a sarcastic voice, bringing glaring eyes in her direction for the first time since he had entered the building.

“You’re not cute” he expressed in an annoyed tone, pulling his phone from his jacket pocket and dialing in a number.

“And you obviously didn’t have to dig much to find your phone. Congratulations” she responded with the same tone, making his eyes roll before focusing on the phone call at hand.

~*~*~*~*~

“Why me? I’m a guest here” she listened in, rather curious herself as to why the couple had suddenly left. “I just want to sleep” he complained, biting at his thumb nail in an annoyed stance. “Honestly? I don’t want too” he spoke so boldly against his parents, causing curious eyes to turn stern. “She annoys me…” he whined this time, his eyes quickly falling towards the female before quickly looking away, noting she was listening. “Fine, but then I want to sleep.”

Silence lingered within the large walls as the call came to an end, leaving a rather ill mannered looking child at the table. His eyes lingered on the cellphone a moment before venturing towards the female who seemed to have went back to work. Clearing his throat, he was alarmed when her attention didn’t waver from the computer, causing even more annoyance as he instead parted his lips to speak what he had been told to do.

“You have to clean the kitchen and then you can go home” his commands were short, her eyes leaving the computer to stare at him in complete disbelief.

“According to what I heard on your end of the line, you were told to help” she expressed, grabbing an apron from behind the counter and placing it over her button down blouse.

“Ah so now you can read minds or something?” He asked in a clearly annoyed tone, bringing angered eyes towards himself.

“No, but I also know that they wouldn’t make me do it alone, considering I would be here all night trying to get done. You can either help as you were asked, or you can just slump there and be heartless while watching me do all the work” she expressed hoping that it would motivate him to help.

“I like the second option. Make sure to get the grease trap nye?”

~*~*~*~

Hours must have passed since she started cleaning, noting that the once bright sun was slowly beginning to fade into the night, allowing the moon to be revealed. At first she couldn’t believe that he literally sat there and did nothing, and was even more alarmed when finding him sleeping only after a few short minutes. She didn’t mind of course, for she also left him several presents around his table before locking up the shop and setting the motion sensor alarm, a smug smirk along her lips.

“Goodnight Min Yoongi, sleep well” she whispered softly to his ear before heading out and heading home for the night.

He didn’t mean to fall asleep, however traveling was never easy for he could never truly feel enough at peace to sleep on the road. Instead he stayed up the entire way and conducted lyrics and produced beats, putting himself ahead of the game. Waking up in the restaurant, he was confused at first until recalling his previous moments. Sitting himself up, his eyes would begin to focus with each new blink, his eyes widening upon seeing his surroundings.

Mouse trap after trap was lining the entire table and the floor around him, cute little drawings and small statements being written on each and everyone. ‘Careful, the alarm is set. Might not want to move…’ he read the one closest to him, his eyes widening. ‘Enjoy your rest, you deserve it! Hwaighting’ another one written to his left side. ‘Your phone is safe with me, don’t worry, I will return it in the morning.. Thanks!’ she made it impossible for him to escape, any movement he made would set off the traps and cause the alarm to go off.

‘Clever’ he thought to himself, alarmed that he could praise her in such a situation where he was literally trapped. The store phone ringing caused him to jump, which in return allowed his elbow to hit at the trap, a gasp leaving his lips at the stinging sensation of the metal clamp pinching his skin. Which also caused him to jerk his arm, which in return allowed the one closest to his behind to go off, pinching an even more sensitive region.

It was a chain reaction, on after another clinging onto his overly large hoodie, snapping at his skin and causing several different curses to leave his lips. The worse however, was when the alarm suddenly went off, a loud and annoying beep echoing off of the walls, while flashing lights of blue and red danced along the area. He tried to shut off the alarm, but was alarmed when everything suddenly stopped and the sound of laughter quickly took over his ringing ears.

“That was cute” her voice chimed from behind him, causing annoyed eyes to quickly cast within her direction.

“I’m glad you enjoyed the show” he spoke as venomously as he could “wait until I tell my parents. I will have you fired instantly.”

“Ah I’m scared” the female spoke between fits of laughter, happily peeling off the few mouse traps that still lingered along his hoodie. “The big ole meanie is gonna get me fired” her voice was childlike, a sweet smile taking her lips when noting the glaring eyes that locked upon her.

~*~*~*~

“She’s single you know?” He was alarmed when his mother's voice came from his side, causing his eyes to quickly look towards the older woman.

“What do I care?” He asked, raising an eyebrow towards the female only to receive a smile in return.

“Well…” she began softly, pointing an accusing finger towards the girl who continued to stare at the computer “you haven’t stopped staring at her since she entered about an hour ago…”

“Seriou…”

“Plus when we brought her up last night, you went completely silent…” she interrupted his protest before he could speak it.

“That’s because she made me angr….”

“Not to mention that she called you so handsome” Okay, so she called him handsome only after making an insult, but it’s gotta count for something right?

“She called me handsome?” His attention went back towards the female, alarmed when eye contact was made yet he wouldn’t look away, instead he kept her eye contact as though challenging her to look away first, knowing her little secret now.

“Yep she did. You two look really good together” he tuned out the voice, instead putting all of his focus on the stare down that seemed to be happening, rather alarmed that she had yet to look away, but instead stood from her seat and began towards him.

“Give me your phone” she demanded, and with a confused expression, he handed over the phone, even more confused when hearing the sound of a camera going off, a cute smile taking the girl’s lip.

“Yah! What are you doing?!” He yelled, grabbing his phone, only to find a picture of her on the screen, the sweet smile almost mocking him.

“I’m giving you a picture so that you can stop annoying me by staring at me” she answered as she made her way back towards the computer “I’m so generous. A very thoughtful girl I am…”

He was about to make a smart remark but was silenced by the sound of his mother's laughing, his eyes quickly glaring at the elder who seemed very content. “That wasn’t funny” he expressed, however her laughter only grew louder and he found himself putting his phone away, not being able to help the smile that secretly captured his lips.

~*~*~*~

“You know my mother wants us to date right?” He asked as his eyes scanned the menu, rather surprised that she didn’t pick a high end restaurant, but instead went to a cheaper one.

“I know” she answered, pointing towards a dish on the menu and presenting it towards the waitress, all eyes falling on me for my order.

“Then why did you agree to come with me? I was forced to ask you out. Doesn’t that make you shameless?” He asked, pointing to his dish and watching as the waitress left, finding the conversation rather awkward which he couldn’t blame her, he was awkward himself.

“No it just means that I’m trying to make them stop. Once they realize we won’t work out, your mother will give up on the thought and say that at least we tried. Plus I’m starving and since you asked me, it’s a free dinner. Why would I refuse?” She asked while taking sips of the soji that sat to her right.

“You drink like a girl” he found himself at a loss of words, knowing she proved a point however he wished to have the last word, bringing amused eyes on him.

“I can drink more than you” she proclaimed with an innocent smile.

~*~*~*~

His lips were harsh against hers as they stumbled through the apartment complex, hitting every piece of furniture in their way. Her lips were just as greedy as her fingers tightened within his hair, causing his teeth to bite harder onto her bottom plump lip, the sound of her muffled pleasure sending his mind to over drive. They stumbled, yet somehow managed to make their way into her bedroom, the room being simple and tidy, showing her organization skills was simply an aspect in her life.

“I’m drunk” she whined when their lips finally broke apart, plopping herself along the bed and stretching out in order to get comfortable.

“Yah, share the bed” he whined just as heavily and didn’t hesitate to take the open side of the bed, laying himself down as well.

“It’s my bed, I shouldn’t have to share it” even when she was drunk she was stubborn, and he couldn’t help the laughing fit that suddenly bursted through him, bringing accusing eyes in his direction. “It’s not funny” she pouted, and suddenly his heart stopped dead in it’s tracks. How could someone look so… so… beautiful?

“I’m going to sleep in the other room” he wanted to escape her, he didn’t wish to feel this emotion, not when his parents were the ones behind it. He wanted to choose his own path, not the one that was paved for him.

“Okay…” she seemed almost hurt by the words as her once carefree smile vanished from her lips, her features sobering up instantly as she sat herself up. “Goodnight Yoongi…” she whispered softly, watching as he stood from the bed and made his way towards the door.

‘I can’t love you…’ he turned to look towards her once more, a soft smile taking her lips as though not to worry him about her. ‘That’s what they want me to do… I don’t want to listen to them anymore…’ He smile despite the strange pain that ached through him, waving a goodnight in her direction. ‘If I love you… They win…’ he continued his thoughts as he locked the apartment door behind him, a soft sigh escaping his lips.

“Why did my mother have to be right about you…”


(( I’ll probably make a part two to this one XD I just noticed how long it was becoming and decided to leave it here and come back to it. Hope you all enjoyed! ))