[2]

Who Are You?

(Woojin's POV)
I woke up and saw Minhyun and Ong staring at me.

"The hell?...go away!" I shoo them angrily. I hate ghost so much.

"Rise and shine! It's morning already you lazy sh*t! Get your up already!" Ong said.

"Hey Woojin, can I use your body one more time? I desperately need ecstasy right now" Minhyun calmly said and what?!

"NO!...do you know what you made my parents do?...they send me to the rehabilitation center after I failed my drug test!" I yell.

"Oh poor Woojin" Ong said.

Why I hate ghost?...well because they're already dead.

Ghost really like to possess human so much. Usually ghost who still lingering in world are the ghost who still got some bussiness here and else.

People don't believe what the rumors tell them. About me can see these kind of things. And I'm happy about it.

But because of that...ghost only possess me. And I'm not happy about that. I get into trouble because of them. Like Minhyun's case. He possess me to consume "those stuff" and my parents send me to rehab center.

Or Ong's case. He made all the girl I passed slap me in the face because he made me flirt with them.

But the saddest fact is that they can possess you anytime, anywhere, anyone they want. And another saddest fact is that...there's 10 spirit who is always following me.

First, let me introduce you the scumbag. His name is Ong Seongwoo, he died while fighting with "the Big Matthew". When he's alive they called him "the Ong" too...but unfortunately he died. When he possess me my eyes turn into brown.

Second, the high one. His name is Hwang Minhyun. I freaking hate this guy. You know that one deep friend you had. The teacher found him pass out in boy's room and the reason is...drug overdose. He turn my eyes to gray.

Third one is Kang Daniel. His parents push him to study harder when he already got high rank. I can't even reach him. He jump from the rooftop and dead. He use me to watch what his parents reaction towards his death. Like Minhyun, he turn my eyes to gray.

Fourth is Yoon Jisung. He's grandma is struggling with money. And he think it's the best to kill himself so he's grandma wouldn't need to pay for his school. He turn my eyes to brown.

Fifth, I introduce you Ha Seongwoon. He is framed by BM. They all thought he is the one who killed Lee Daehwi. He hang himself at the music hall. He turn my eyes to brown.

Sixth is Lee Daehwi. BM and J.seph bullied him. Well a normal human he is...he stress out so he jump to the busy street. My eyes turn gray.

Seventh is Lai Kuanlin. He is actually...what do you call it? J.seph's slave. When the teacher caught him and lock him at the detention center, he doesn't want his mom to get dissappointed by him. So he drank the bleach outside the cell. He turn my eyes to gray.

The eight is Kim Jaehwan. He's dumb...by the way. He got bullied. In the music hall, when he got bullied...he try to protect himself by making a guitar to be his shield. When the bully punch the guitar, the guitar pieces stab his head. My eyes turn gray.

Ninth is Bae Jinyoung. I don't know why but I think he doesn't even care if he is dead. His friend pull a prank on him to put something in his food. He died because of food poisoning. He turn my eyes to brown.

And the last is Park Jihoon. He had a terrible break up with his girlfriend, so he slit his wrist. He never possess me or anyone, so I don't know what color do my eyes change when he possess me.

"Do you remember that there's a party tonight?" Ong excitedly said.

"So?" He doesn't think I want to go right? I am considered a freak in this school! No hell I wanna come.

"Please!...lets made a deal!"
"What deal?"

"I will made Minhyun stay away from you a whole day"....from what I think...that's a pretty good deal. "Deal"

[At the party]

Here is so humid...I will take something to drink. I walk and bump to someone.

"Oh God! I am really sorry! Wait! Let me bring the tissue!" I turn around and everything fade to black.

[Next Day]

I'm kinda lightheaded this morning. I don't even remember what happen yesterday or how do I get into my room.

I'm pretty sure I don't drink anything alcoholic yesterday.

I walk to my class but some girl ran to me.

"Ya! Ong! You forgot this" she hand me my handkerchief. My precious handkerchief! How did she get my handkerchief and why did she calling me Ong?

"Thanks...but who are you?...why are you calling me Ong?" I ask. But she gave me a confuse expression.

"Yesterday you said your name is Ong Seongwoo."

......Dammit.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Yes...I know guys...bad English...please remind me....and stay tune for the new chapter!