[Kaisoo] I Am Pregnant And You Did That!

bottom!jongin drabbles and one shots

 

I Am Pregnant And You Did That!

 

Prompt -- Jongin drops the bomb in the middle of their cuddling while watching their favorite drama on Netflix.

Warning - mpreg, preggo!Nini

Note - Well, first kaisoo here. I didn't write anything kaisoo and here my di — I am sure she knows that I am talking about her — likes kaisoo along with preggo!nini (well who doesn't?), and so I thought why not kaisoo then?!


 

Jongin drops the bomb in the middle of their cuddling.

 

It was unexpected and completely unrelated to the show they were watching but Jongin likes to give him surprises and well Surprise! They were under the warm blanket that Kyungsoo bought recently after Jongin’s sudden demand for the comforter. Jongin was being particularly demanding since the last month and, well, Kyungsoo never understood why.

 

“Mood swings dude!” Baekhyun had once said after Kyungsoo's rant about the new demand of Jongin that was a new Television Set because Jongin didn't like their old one anymore because there was a scratch on the corner of the TV. “Mood swings are related to women idiot and Jongin’s a guy, a man.” Baekhyun had only shrugged.

 

Jongin was tucked in his arms, the younger's head resting on his firm, clothed chest as Kyungsoo had an arm around his lithe waist, as he held his little ball of sunshine safe. There was silence as they were watching with anticipation, the murderer of that show was about to kill his new victim when Jongin decided to drop the bomb. “I am pregnant.” Jongin had said and Kyungsoo's hold on his waist loosened and Kyungsoo wondered if he did hear right. Silence, that was in the room as the episode ended with another murder and it was awkward. Very, very awkward. Kyungsoo, well because he didn't know how to react and Jongin, well because he started crying.

 

“I am pregnant and you did that, Kyungsoo and I-I am... scared.” Jongin accused when Kyungsoo remained silent by his side for a few seconds before scooping Jongin in his arms again as he kissed his temple again and again as if to calm him down. “We are together in this Jongin,” Kyungsoo replied instead because he’d no idea what to say other than that.

 

Mood Swings, so that's what Baekhyun meant that day.

 

Pregnant people are really fragile and delicate, whiny too, during the pregnancy months, but when it comes to male pregnancy — a very, very rare occurrence — it becomes more difficult. Kyungsoo found that out during Jongin's fourth month, no, it’s not like he didn't experience those before but Jongin was getting whiner day by day. And so the bump of the younger man was getting bigger day by day - not exactly but Kyungsoo likes to think like that and he thinks Jongin looks more adorable with a pout on his chubby cheeks and a big baby bump. It was almost funny to witness the same thing happening with his male lover that had happened with his older sister during her own pregnancy months.

 

But along with all the fun and adorableness, Jongin came up after his pregnancy, he couldn't deny that it came with some difficult and annoying as moments. One of the reasons? Jongin liked to send him to the stores to buy his sudden craving in the middle of the night. What Kyungsoo means is that he's a human and needs sleep after teaching some careless teenagers who don't even care about studies in the university as one of the most trusted and reliable professors in the history of Yonsei.

 

But no! “I am pregnant and you did that.” stays on his lover's mouth as if waiting for any moment to blame Kyungsoo for his sudden change in behavior. And Kyungsoo couldn't do anything because, after all, Jongin was right. It was actually his fault that he decided to f-ck Jongin without condoms on. But it was Jongin’s too, because, “don't wear them anymore. I-I want to… feel you!” but it's not like Jongin would even agree, because “come on, don't tell me that you didn't want to feel my touching your bare . You were practically dying to do so and I know that you started eating my just because of that reason!”

 

It's alright to not argue with a pregnant Jongin because apparently pregnant people are good at arguing and they will beat you without an ounce of effort.

 

Jongin’s sixth and seventh month of pregnancy was a real pain in the , literally. Jongin’s ankles were especially swollen during the nights, and Kyungsoo still remembers how Jongin used to wake him up at two or three in the morning to massage his swollen feet – forget swollen ankles – until he falls back into sleep, which actually happened somewhere near five or five thirty in the morning. Aside from that, Jongin’s strange food craving didn’t end even during his seventh month of pregnancy, if anything worsened – who the hell eats rice with sauce in the God’s freaking world? – Jongin was that strange, Kyungsoo didn’t know. His eighth month of pregnancy was ‘normal’, or Kyungsoo thinks so because he was already used to Jongin’s antics. However one thing added that month – Jongin decided that it was fun to cry his heart out because Kyungsoo didn’t like picking him up princess style – it was not like that, Kyungsoo always loved picking up Jongin in his arms, the problem was that Jongin was kinda… heavy.

 

Doctors advised them to be extra careful during Jongin’s nine-month, the date was coming close and since Jongin was a male, the delivery was going to be completely different than a normal one. That was the most painful month, because the kid in Jongin’s stomach was apparently very excited to come out into the world and used to kick Jongin almost every minute of the day – what an annoying kid, even before his birth – that thought did leave Kyungsoo guilty every time, but the kid was annoying and Kyungsoo wouldn’t like to be argued back, he knows he was right. That’s it, no question asked.

 

But all those months summed to the moment that finally came when Jongin gave birth to their first child, a girl. A princess, “we are going to raise her like a princess.”, Kyungsoo had said as soon as the baby was put in his arms after Jongin’s delivery. Jongin was exhausted and Kyungsoo decided that nothing was compared to the feeling that he felt that moment.

 

He had a family now, and Kyungsoo wouldn’t have it any other way – even though everything about the journey was unexpected – he’d decided.

 

-The End-