[Sekai] Like a Puppy

bottom!jongin drabbles and one shots

 

Like a Puppy

Prompt—Just Alpha Sehun and Omega Jongin being cute together.

read on ao3.


 

“You know,” Sehun begins and even before he could finish what he started Jongin has a faint idea where he would end up. “Whenever you put up that serious angry face, you look cute; like a puppy. You are not even a puppy!”

 

Jongin huffs despite the obvious blush sitting over his cheeks. “You know whenever you do this, how you look like?” He slaps an angry hand over the alpha’s chest; Sehun doesn’t react. It’s cute; how Jongin thinks that he could hurt someone, especially Sehun, with that dainty little omega hand of his.

 

“How,” Sehun asks and his eyes sparkle when he looks down at the omega, his bigger frame still hovering over Jongin’s smaller one. “Tell me, my love.”

 

“Ugh, stop calling me that,” Jongin grumbles with a very cute pout on his very adorable face. Sehun’s heart flutters; he wonders why Jongin doesn’t want to be called that. Jongin deserves all these cute endearments. “A-and you look like an annoying whipped alpha.”

 

“Well, that’s exactly what I am, so...” he stops and rubs gentle circles on Jongin’s soft cheek. It puts a little strain on his arm, the way he’s leaning over Jongin with only one elbow supporting his whole weight so that he doesn’t end up crushing the sweet omega’s body under his. He barely pays the pain that shoots up his arm any mind. “You cannot complain about that, baby.”

 

“Angry? Still angry with me, angry bird,” He asks in a whisper, “Honey, hey darling, look at me.” He pokes Jongin on his cheek, Jongin slaps his hand away. “Oh, Oh Jonginnie, look at me, baby~~

 

Jongin breaks into a smile then a giggle before slapping his hand away again. “Shut up,” he says with a grumble, “so annoying.” Sehun laughs, Jongin tries to push him away so he grabs both of the omega’s hands in his own, pins them to the bed beside Jongin’s head hence putting all his weight on the omega. Jongin wheezes, “get off m-me! You’ll kill me!”

 

“Oh my God,” Sehun laughs, rolls them around in a quick move so that it’s Jongin who is lying above him. He laughs louder at the look that Jongin passes him. “God, Jongin, so cute, you’re so cute.”

 

He squishes Jongin’s cheeks between his big hands; Jongin slaps his hands away and tries to get up. Sehun stops him with two strong arms around the omega’s waist. “Jonginnie,” he coos, “I am sorry about that, I shouldn’t have done that.” He sounds serious, at least to his own ears. Not that he is apologizing from the bottom of his heart; kissing Jongin in front of the omega’s older brothers has always been a dream of Sehun (if he gets the chance, he will kiss Jongin again and again and in front of the said omega’s alpha brothers). He fulfilled his dream just this morning, Jongin was horrified; Jongin’s brothers were more than just angry and probably scared that someone as dumb and stupid as Oh Sehun was trying to claim on their baby bear.

 

To say that Jongin and he haven’t even mated yet; they haven’t even done that. Jongin is too shy, Sehun is just to do something already but after a quick look at Jongin’s worried face; his fades away. Only for some time though, because in those moments he has to make sure that Jongin doesn’t start crying. Jongin worries that Sehun would leave him just because they are not having ; Sehun is not far behind to assure Jongin that he, in fact, would never leave Jongin—maybe yes, most of the time that he spends with Jongin, he feels but really who wouldn’t feel when they have someone as gorgeous and y boyfriend as Kim Jongin as their boyfriend? But that will never make Sehun leave Jongin; not having , that is.

 

He can always wait for Jongin. He is young, barely nineteen and he has a lot to see in his life (something cushiony like too, where he could bury some hard part of his). He does not want to waste his time thinking about something that will be possible in near future; hopefully.

 

Jongin’s brothers are a little obsessed with the youngest Kim; they call Jongin baby bear when he’s not a baby and definitely not a bear. Although Sehun does not have a problem with that, Jongin acts like a baby bear, Jongin walks like a baby bear, Jongin sleeps like a baby bear so that only makes Jongin a baby bear. Sehun has to agree on something with the brothers after all. The elder Kim brothers are a little possessive of Jongin too, it’s like they are always on a mission to make sure that someone does not dirty their bear’s purity.

 

They drop Jongin at school, they pick Jongin from school, they do this, and they do that.

 

Most of the times, Sehun has to act like a gentleman in front of the brothers, just to make sure that they know he is serious about the omega and will never, ever, ever, ever hurt him whether intentionally or unintentionally. Not that Sehun isn’t a gentleman; he is, he is just most of the times, that’s it. Nothing special, right?

 

“I will make sure that they don’t see us when I will eat your—”

 

“If you,” someone says from the door. The two young wolves immediately stiffen on their spot. “If you, Sehun, didn’t get out of this bedroom under two minutes, I will take the pleasure of kicking your out of this house.”

 

“Ah, hyung,” Jongin pouts and falls beside Sehun to look over at his older brother, Junmyeon. “We didn’t do anything.”

 

“That’s good, Jonginnie, but if I want him out that means I want him out.”

 

Sehun sighs knowing well if he didn’t follow Junmyeon’s order, it will only end up creating problems for his and his omega’s relationship. “Fine, fine, I will, let me just—” he turns to Jongin and places a kiss to the omega’s plush lips. Junmyeon chokes from the doorway, Jongin stiffens for the first few seconds then relaxes before kissing him back, Junmyeon runs toward them, pulls Sehun away with a strong, firm alpha hand and drags him out of the omega’s bedroom.

 

Jongin gives him waves with both of his hands, a wide smile on his pretty face. “Bye, Hunnie.”

 

“Bye, darling!” He waves back just before Junmyeon closes the door of the omega’s bedroom.

 

“You’re such an annoying brat, God, just leave my baby alone.” He pushes Sehun out of the apartment, waves him off when Sehun asks to be let in again. “Get out, get lost.”

 

“Hyung,” Sehun calls, just before Junmyeon shuts the door on his face, “you can’t separate my baby and me, we are meant to be.”

 

Junmyeon raises an eyebrow (Sehun notices a hint of a smile on the alpha’s lips) before speaking in a firm tone, “Focus on your studies, kid, let him focus too” then closes the door on the alpha’s face.

 

Sehun knocks on the door minutes later, a look on his face and in a determined voice, speaks, “If I did good in future, you will let me with my baby?”

 

“Ah, yeah, yeah, get lost.”

 

“Junmyeon,” Sehun says and passes the alpha a cheeky smile, “whether I do something good or not; never forget that Jongin baby is mine; my darling, my honey, the mother of my future kids—”

 

Junmyeon shuts the door in his face.