[Sekai] Cute

bottom!jongin drabbles and one shots

 

Prompt—Vampire Oh Sehun wakes up to find a new (cute) vampire freeloading in his mansion.

Note (s)—this is so bad. lol. i am ashamed of myself. finished this within a few minutes, please don’t expect much.

read on ao3.


 

“So, out of all the things, you decided that this would be awesome?” Sehun asks, staring down at the young vampire with sharp eyes. “Are you even going to answer any of my questions? You silent tiny !”

 

The young vampire flinches, passes him these annoying cute looks that only angers him furthermore. He sighs, backs a little and starts pacing around the hall. “I was sleeping and this kid here decided to freeload. What a sick joke.”

 

“I wasn’t freeloading though.”

 

“Oh,” says Sehun, stopping in his movements and walking back to the young vampire. “So what were you doing?”

 

“Look,” the boy starts, pointing a tiny index finger at him, “be calm first. You don’t need to act all alpha on me ‘cause you’re not a wolf.”

 

“Speak what is necessary, I don’t like to hear .”

 

“At least ask me who I am.” The boy says, big eyes genuinely looking sad. “I’ll tell you myself. I am Kim Jongin.” When Sehun only stays silent, he sighs and brushes aside the fringes falling over his eyes with a cute huff. “I think we should sit, it’s a very long, sad story.” The boy doesn’t wait for an answer, places his on the new looking couch in the hall and pats the space next to him. “Sit, please. It will be awkward otherwise.”

 

“Shut up. Speak what’s necessary. I don’t like to hear .”

 

The boy shrugs and begins in a sad tone, “I came here last year. My mom kicked me out when she realized that I love to drink blood. At first, she thought I was just in a ‘phase’. I mean, she should know that humans never go through a ‘blood-drinking phase’. But I was going through that. Even I found that weird, I mean drinking blood. Is that even a thing, I mean for any sane human that’ll sound sick and disgusting. It was weird for me too, but good weird and I realized that when I drank my own blood—my blood tastes good, by the way—and I liked the taste very much. Eww.”

 

“Then I did that almost every other day. I wanted to drink more blood but since I am very sensitive, I couldn’t watch my own blood—”

 

“Vampires are not sensitive,” Sehun argues.

 

The boy doesn’t pay that any mind. “So, I made this guy my boyfriend. At first, everything was nice and all, he found out that I was a vampire and asked me for in exchange for his blood. So every time he ed me, I his blood. His blood tasted weird, but I never told him that. I mean that poor guy was helping me, I should be at least be thankful, if not satisfied. But then he fell in love with this weird guy and he told me that he wants to break up with me. But I was really upset and sad and angry, so I decided that I should go and talk to this third guy.”

 

“Oh, so what happened?” Not that Sehun is really interested in what this kid vampire has to say but just that this kid looks really adorable blabbering nonsense.

 

The boy smiles a wide smile as if really happy that Sehun is interested. “So I went to him and told him that if he lets him date me this first guy then I will exchange my booty. He was reluctant at first, but he agreed. So, my ex-boyfriend became my boyfriend. But then,” he pouts, leaning back against the couch. “My boyfriend found out about our setting and in anger, he told my mother about it. She got freaked out and when even after weeks I didn’t show any sign of stopping drinking blood, she kicked me out. Literally kicked me out.”

 

“Sad story, isn’t it?”

 

“I still don’t understand how this story does not make up a freeloader though.”

 

“Oh.” The boy nods and Sehun notices the nervous fiddling of his fingers. “I have nothing to say about that. I just wanted to make you hear my sad story so that you don’t kick me out like my own mother did.”

 

Sehun frowns, looks at the boy up and down before sighing a little. “Y-you are a though.”

 

“A cute though,” answers the boy with a nervous cheeky smile.

 

Sehun sighs again, trying (and failing) to hide the smile off of his face. “You’ll need to work, I am not letting you stay here without doing any work.”

 

“Agreed. What do you think how I survived here for one whole year?”

 

“That is something that I don’t even want to think about.”

 

“Why not?”

 

“Shut up, you speak so much, aish.” The vampire ruffles his hair, walking toward the kitchen. “Do you have something here?” He asks pointing to the kitchen.

 

“A sandwich, I made that this morning. It should be fine.”

 

“You don’t know anything else?”

 

“I know a lot of things,” Jongin proudly says, following the older vampire. “Like how to make a veg sandwich, non-veg sandwich, tea, coffee, rice and—wait, there are more. Like, noodles. Maggie too. I mean, yeah.” He clears his throat at the look of disbelief that the vampire passes him.

 

“You’re of no use. I am going back to sleep.”

 

“But you just woke up. How long are you going to sleep? How much do you sleep?”

 

“I am going to sleep so that I wake up tomorrow morning and go to the market to buy some things.”

 

“Oh,” says Jongin, following the older vampire to the bedroom.

 

“Stop following me, kid.”

 

“Can I sleep with you?”

 

“What the hell does that even mean?”

 

“I am scared of ghosts, duh. Come on, understand my emotions.”

 

“Are you even serious? You’re a vampire, vampires aren’t afraid of ghosts.”

 

“I am a young vampire and you’re old. Vampires of this generation are scared of ghosts.” He grabs Sehun’s hand in a delicate hold before pouting up at him. Sehun’s heart does not skip a beat. “I watched a horror movie today and I am scared, really. That woman can be anywhere and I don’t want to die.”

 

Sehun scoffs but doesn’t stop the kid when he runs into his bedroom only to jump on his bed as if he owns it. “Sleep on one specific side, choose one—not in the middle, you .”

 

“I want you to hold me, I am scared. Try to understand my feelings.”

 

“What are you even—God.”

 

“I told you already,” says he, “a cute .”


 

i am trying to write another vampire based story and this was just a try, okay?