[Sekai] Omega Nini

bottom!jongin drabbles and one shots

 

Prompt—Omega Nini being all sleepy in a pack's meeting and he rubs his sleepy self into his alpha's neck.

Note (s)—inspired by this tweet.

i just couldn't stop myself. thank you so much for letting me write something on this cute prompt of yours.

completely unedited because its night in India and all I want to do is sleep and sleep some more.

read on AO3.




“Sehun,” Jongin whines for the nth time, desperate to catch his alpha's attention. Only to no avail. The man, his alpha, and other pack mates are busy discussing about something that Jongin can't bother to listen to.

Jongin rubs his face further into the alpha's neck, wrapping his own hands around the alpha's muscled arm, whining and purring (something that he does rarely) ever so slightly.

Sehun doesn't pay him any mind, simply focusing on what Alpha Junmyeon, their pack leader, has to say. It's not like Jongin’s doing this for the first time anyway, his omega is nothing but a bear (a cute, sleepy bear though).

“Nini is about to fall asleep if you guys didn't stop talking about 'boring stuff’.” Baekhyun points out, massaging a hand down the said omega's side. “Not like I am getting bored or something, guys, I know how important it is to talk the issue out with Namjoon’s pack.” The beta hurriedly adds, seeing the stink, stern eyes that Junmyeon passes him.

At the mention of the only omega of their small pack (and the said omega's cute puppy look—and he's not even a puppy, how he manages to do that is still a mystery to them), the head alpha softens, frown disappearing from his handsome features. “It will be over in some time, Jongin, wait a bit more.” He passes a soft smile to the said omega, stretching an arm toward the younger, a clear invitation for him either sit next to the head alpha himself or on his lap.

Jongin decides on the later option, just to rile up his inattentive of a lover. He perches himself perfectly in Junmyeon’s lap, purring when the elder only rubs his side's.

Kyungsoo snorts, “why is he so sleepy anyway? Didn't he sleep last night?” Chanyeol asks from the other side “when he isn't sleepy?” but the alpha ignores it.

“Sehun didn't let me sleep.” Jongin answers, innuendo obvious to everyone. “He was particularly hungry last night.”

Sehun huffs at the small cheering he gets after Jongin’s explanation. Jongin seriously can be shameless sometimes. Not that his pack mates would think anything about him, he's an alpha and usually another alpha or beta has to do nothing with another alpha. All Sehun knows is that, they are going to think about him, his naive of an omega.

The other members only coo at Jongin, Junmyeon ruffling the omega's hair as a sign of apology for Sehun’s ert nature towards him.

Jongin has always been precious to them, for as long as they remember. Partially it's because they'd found Jongin on the border of their territory in the middle of the night six years ago. The Omega, sixteen at that time, was bruised and was obviously ually harassed. They never really talked about that, although Jongin, many a times, brought the topic himself only to drop it as soon as he felt scared of all the foreign presence around him.

“Alphas and betas can't be trusted” he would say for the first few months, jumping away at every touch of any of them on him.

It's changed though, it's a lot better than before. Although, Jongin still doesn't behave civil in front of foreign presence, whether it's an omega, beta and let's forget about alphas completely (it's no wonder that some of the alphas get scared of even coming close to Jongin with how the Omega pounces on them only to end up scratching their faces—and he isn't even a cat).

The second reason of them pampering the only omega of their pack is the fact that the Omega is the mate of their youngest member, Sehun. That makes him more precious. They'd found out that Jongin was the alpha's mate when he'd first gotten his heat as soon as he reached eighteen (two years after they'd found the Omega).

Since then, Jongin has always been an important part of their pack; their small family.

“Since you were too tired and decided to speak literally everything in front of everyone, I will suggest you better sleep before I do something indecent to you.”

Meeting had ended an hour ago, they just came back from 'family dinner’ and Sehun, although he isn't annoyed at the omega at all, decides to be mean to his mate.

“Sleep with me.” Jongin pats the space beside him on the bed, passing his adorable smile to him that he knows Sehun can't resist. “I am so sleepy.” Just to prove his point, he yawns behind a dainty hand, eyes scrunching shut as he stretches his arms over his head. His shirt rides up, showing a sliver of glowing tan skin. Sehun does not feel anything'. Nope, he doesn't.

Jongin is adorable, Sehun knows that. He is aware of that… but even knowing that doesn't stop him from falling in love with his mate's adorableness more every moment. It's hard to put his defences on when it comes to Jongin. An impossible feat.

He sighs, slipping out of his shirt before staring down at Jongin’s rolling form on their king-sized bed. “You really are impossible.”

“I am precious,” Jongin corrects, tucking himself under Sehun’s chin when his alpha finally decides to sleep. “Everyone says so,” he adds for good measure.

Sehun has nothing against that; Jongin is more than just precious to them. He hums. “I do, too. You're precious, I can't deny that.” He cards his fingers through his mate's soft pink locks, pressing a kiss to his temple just before whispering a sincere love confession (“I love you, love,” says he) under his breath.

A cute yawn and “ Love you too, Sehunnie ” is the reply he gets.