Seventh Shot

You Belong To My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~ Let’s wear the crown together ~

Jessica looks at Taeyeon dumfounded, while the latter just laugh her off with tears in her eyes, growling on the sleeping bag. However, on one side of the story, it might not be that bad, because Taeyeon can officially shows the entire promotion her fiancé. Deep inside this is what Taeyeon really wants is to give Jessica right, protecting her from all the venom from Tiffany and her friends who have to treat Jessica brutally. However, she cannot, their engagement, isn't official yet, they still to discuss with their parents when they will go back to Seoul, at school this is just rumors and Taeyeon is still Tiffany's girlfriend.

“I’m serious about it though.” Says Taeyeon looking right in Jessica’s eyes.

“I’m afraid I don't understand what you mean.” Jessica tries to get her sleeping space tidy.

“I sound like an idiot saying it all the time but I will protect you from her even if it means that I have to get hurt and beat up.”

“Taeyeon…. You don’t have to do that…” Jessica exhales drastically.

Wiping her face with her hands; “Taeyeon….” Jessica breathes tiredly before continuing; “I don’t think you get the problem here. Tiffany, she has issues. And the person she is targeting isn’t you, it’s me.” 

Looking dumbfounded Taeyeon tries to anticipate what Jessica will say next.

Looking at Taeyeon in the eyes Jessica tries to convey her opinion to the girl sitting across from her

“She doesn’t like me, and she is jealous of me because of what? I don’t know and I don’t think I want to know. FYI you are still her girlfriend and you guys haven’t broken up yet. Before the news about us will break out I think you have to break up with her because your life will not be the same anymore and you’ll be trapped in your family business no matter how much to try to detach yourself from.”

After having cleaned her sleeping bag, Jessica sets her things near her bag pack, before continuing; “Those are things you already know right?” Questioning Taeyeon, the latter is trying to make the other girl face the reality of the situation they are in as she is not certain that Taeyeon is understanding the real matter.

Taeyeon knows it already.

“You know Taeyeon, I agreed because I deeply believe we wouldn’t have anything to do with each other. Because you have Tiffany.”

With her eyes, wide Taeyeon cannot believe what she’s going to hear next.

“You’ll quickly see that our families want from us we are money to them, and easy to manipulate….-”

“You’re wrong.” Cutting Jessica halfway in her sentence, Taeyeon denies the fact that she agreed to it because of her father, maybe, in the beginning, she has that idea because she couldn’t go against what’s it has already been decided on her behalf.

However, now it’s different, she has learnt to understand, to know more about her surrounding but mostly more about Jessica though she believes she can become a better person by loving her and finding herself in Jessica’s strong self and be with her even if she has to fight against the world to make them believe that she is not into money reasons there could be.

Jessica remains silent, waiting for Taeyeon to explain herself, to evade her opinion.

“Taeyeon… we are still young, as someone who sees wisely, I’m sure you’ll fight once you really know what you are in, right now, you follow the rules because it guides you, however soon enough you’ll figure that out, it will only destroy you.”

“Wasn’t you the one claiming that you were in love with Tiffany and nothing can get between that? You even told me that this is purely a family business matter that we don’t have to be close to each other.”

Jessica points out one by one what she heard from Taeyeon three months ago.

“How long has it been?” Asked Taeyeon in a low voice looking at Jessica almost like she is angry. “How long did Tiffany has started treating you like a piece of meat?”

“You haven’t addressed my first question Taeyeon.” Jessica wants to know, she wants to know why Taeyeon changed from someone in love to someone who is ready to sacrifice everything for the sake of her surroundings.

“I saw her beating you up.” Suddenly tears streams from Taeyeon’s eyes. “I was there each time.”

Taeyeon is feeling hot, anxious, stressful like she wants to dig a hole to hide in, because it the taste of culpability toward Jessica because she was there each time watching without doing anything. Just like she approved what Tiffany is doing to Jessica.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter