Prologue: Kai

The Life and Times of EXO

-Kai-

Jongin was finishing his last step of his dance when the music ended. He is panting too fast because of the effort he put in on this dance. At this moment, he heard some clapping behind him. Kai turns around and sees the girl he loved leaning at the wall looking at him with admire. He smiles and walks to her, leaning his body closer to her while places his hand on the wall, to prevent her from escaping.

Annie titles her head as she looks at him, wrapping her arms around his waist and pulls him closer. "That was a good dance back there, you improved a lot." she smiles happily.

"Of course, I have a good and the girl that I loved to be my coach. I want to show her that I'm good and deserved to be loved." Jongin smirks and leans his face closer to her, placing his warm lips against hers and kisses her passionately. 

Annie smiles during the kiss. She hugs him tighter to deepen the kiss. Jongin starts to kiss her roughly and wrap her legs on his waist, carrying her up, kissing all over her neck. She moans a little of pleasure before realizes that they had gone too far. She pats his back a little to call him to let her down. Jongin pouts slightly before listening to her orders.

"Actually I came here because I have something important to tell you." Annie looks up at the tall Jongin.

Jongin nods. "Okay, what important business is that until you need to come here and tell me yourself." he smirks and nudges her slightly.

She rolls her eyes, annoyed by his action. "Be serious, Jongin. This is a serious matter. It can help you to be best in the future." Annie then hands him the blue envelope that she always holding.

Jongin blinks as he takes the envelope. This Annie is acting weirdly now, he thinks while open it and read the letter. His eyes is getting bigger as he finishes read the letter. Jongin looks up to look at Annie. "What does this mean?" he points at the letter.

Annie sighs and closes her eyes. "Mr. Park said that you need to go there. It is part of our plan. We will tell you more about it when you get in there." She opens her eyes and walks to him, hugging him tight.

"B-but..." Jongin feels sadness in his heart and hugs her back tight. "I don't want to leave you." he rests his head on her shoulder.

"Don't worry, just imagine I always by your side."


Hello, sorry because of the long absense... I just ran out of ideas. But then my ideas are back! haha.. So what do you think of this chapter? Please comment and subscribe!