Prologue: Chan Yeol and Kris

The Life and Times of EXO

-ChanYeol-

"Neh, hyung. I'll be right there in ten minutes." Chan Yeol says his last words and starts walking to his destination.

Chan Yeol has started working in the pub for a few months. He enjoys the work at the pub. Free from school, books and most importantly, his family.

Chan Yeol was born in an ordinary family, he was the only son and only child in the family. All his parents hopes come to him. He feels very stress, so with his friend, Myungsoo, he finally run away from home and work in the pub to survive.

When he arrived at the pub, he quickly changes his clothes and went to the bartender place and start working. 

Suddenly he heard screaming and cheering from the front door. He didn't bother it and he continue to make drinks for the customers.

Two girls sit down in front of Chan Yeol. One of them is wearing a tight red minidress with her black-brown hair put down. WHile another girl is wearing a low V silk t-shirt, a tight long black jeans with a damn high high heels and her hair tied up into a bun.

"Annyeong, welcome to Aeon Pub. What do you want me to get for you? Pretty ladies." Chan Yeol stands in front of them and smirks.

"Oh well YoonSica wants a martini with lemon and whisky please." The girl with tight red minidress orders.

"Okay, well how about you? Girl-with-a-tshirt?" Chan Yeol asks the girl with a tshirt because she not yet orders.

"Well I have ordered just now, Whisky?" The girl says.

"Oh really? Okay I do it right away!" Chan Yeol says and quickly does the drinks. The two girls giggles when they saw Chan Yeol's actions.

"Did he really didn't know or acting like he didn't know about us? Unnie-ah. Well in my book, no one don't know who is YoonSica" The girl with tight red minidress called Yoona says.

"I guess he really don't know who are we. I saw his face just now and he looks so cute and mature. Not like any other guys in the pub." The other girl called Jessica says.

"Drinks is here!" Chan Yeol says/yells as he stands in front of Yoona and Jessica. 

"Martini is for you, added lemon." He pushs the martini to Yoona. "Whisky is for you." He gives the whisky to Jessica and smiles. Jessica takes the drink and smiles back to Chan Yeol seducingly.

"Chan Yeol-ah! Come here for a sec!" The DJ calls Chan Yeol name and he quickly runs to the DJ place.

"Wassup hyung?" "I want you to rap a bit here to make this pub more high." "Wae me? hyung." Chan Yeol pouts.

"The boss wants you to rap. Someone big is here now." the DJ whisper to Chan Yeol and Chan Yeol grabbed the microphone and stand on the stage.

"Ahem, annyeonghaseyo." He bowed. 'Chan Yeol imnida, now I'm going to sing a song or rap for you all to hear. I hope you all like it." The lights turn down and the music started. He sangs it with his whole heart.

Actually, Chan Yeol has a great interest in singing and dancing. He likes rapping very much. His friends try to advise him to audition at the famous companies but he declined because he feels shy when he is on stage. But now when he sings on the stage, he felt more confident and wanted to be a star.

When he had finished singing, the audience give him a big claps. Chan Yeol feels happy and proud of himself. After he had walked down from the stage, his boss called him. 

"Chan Yeol, just now your performance was great and amazing." His boss praises him and the man beside him smiles at Chan Yeol.

"Thank you, boss. I'll go back to work now." Chan Yeol who wanted to walk back to his place when his boss stopped him.

'Chan Yeol, there is this guy who wanted to see you." The boss pointed to the man beside him. He didn't says anything and just give Chan Yeol and blue envelope.

'Welcome to this company." The man says. Chan Yeol was curious so he open the blue envelope. The letter inside is very important because it change his life forever.

 

-Kris-

“Inform me as soon as you have arrived.” Niel’s voice filled the night through the only device Kris has that would connect him to others. He was used to being alone, his eyes always diverting from one place to another and acting alert in case of suspicious activities occur around him. It wasn’t his first assignment. He’s had this job since he was 16 years old. He was used to whatever trials life would bring him.

He has grown immune to them. At first, it wasn’t easy. Living under a rock was probably the hardest thing he could have done. Temptations were around him: lust, money and most of all, freedom. He could have gotten freedom if he wanted to. But he still chose to stay. Besides, he can overcome anything now.

Once he arrived his destination, he pulled up his phone and send a subtile signal to Niel, just to inform his arrival. Kris immediately walked towards the gate. Clothed in an all-black outfit, he approached the big, silver gates of the prestigious building of Weyland Residence. 

“Password.”

Kris hid a smirk. “Axiz Atrium.”

“Welcome here.” Like Kris, the man welcoming him was also dressed in an all-black outfit. However, theirs looked more formal and expensive. With a ribbon tied around their neck as part of adornment, they look like expensive bodyguards, which practically scream out the family they’re working for.

"Follow me." The man starts walking into the building and Kris tagged behind him. He immediately studied the surroundings, carefully plotting out his entrance and exit inside his mind. You see, his mind works like a machine. Once he gathers all the parts of the whole idea, he tries to patch them up together in a blink of an eye.

Few minutes later, they headed along the corridor to meet hia 'new' boss. This is it, Kris thought. He was finally going to meet his next assignment. During their walk, he was carefully sorting out the “what to do’s and what not to do’s” as he observes his surroundings. He was going to need an escape path if he ever attracts the security. If ever.

They reached the room at the end of the hallway. When they went inside, sitting at the expensive, rosy-designed couch on the front were Mr. Weyland, the CEO himself and Kris new boss, Niel and four other assistants.

"Ah! You're finally here." Niel said and pat Kris shoulder. Kris smiled a little and nodded.

"So Niel, is that the Kris you talking about?" The 'boss', Mr Weyland asked Niel. Niel turned to look at him and nodded.

"Yeah, he is the Kris I'm talking about. He has everything you want." Niel said, Kris turned to look at him with confused.

Mr Weyland stand up and walked towards Kris. He looks at Kris from up to down and nodded. 

"I have some assignment for you to do. Kris Wu." Mr Weyland said in a very low voice.

"Yes? Mr Weyland. I'm ready to do it." Kris said and he looked at Mr Weyland. He went back to his sofa and one of his assistant gave Kris a blue envelope.

"I want you to go to that company and become..." Kris opened the blue envelope and read it.

"...a star." Niel finished Mr Weyland words. Kris looked at both of them with a surprise look.

"What? But I'm not good at singing or even dancing." Kris said and try to decline the offer.

"But you sure know how to rap. Don't worry about the singing and dancing part, we will give you practice." Mr Weyland said.

"You will go into that company as a trainee first, then you can become a star. You will start going there in a week." Niel said.

Kris nodded as he looked at the letter again. He can't believe that he, Kris Wu, can become a star.


Yo!

Annyeong! Author's here! Sorry for the late update, because I'm writing another new apply story featuring EXO again! Here is it if you wanna check it out. Please support my apply story!

Please comment your opinion below and subscribe to this story, it gives me a lot of support!

Is Chan Yeol and Kris background good (dark) enough? keke...

Stay tuned to the next chapter to find out more about the members background!

Bye bye!

Remember to subscribe and comment!