Prologue : Se Hun and Lu Han

The Life and Times of EXO

-SeHun-

Like usual days, Se Hun went out and fight for his father and gang's territories. Everyday he fight, came back home with bruises everywhere. No one ver bothered him, even his parents. He was born in a gangster family. His father was the leader of a troop of gangster that rules Seoul and Busan.

In his heart he really doesn't want to fight anymore, but he has no choice. So this make him cold and no hearted, he just go outside and fight with people to express his feelings. But there is two things that he likes the most. That is singing and dancing. Everynight, he will go to the karaoke to sing and dance. He can sings and dances well too.

One day, the fight was the worse. He had bruises everywhere and even broke his hand because he protect one of his brothers. Se Hun went into his house and put the keys in the basket then sit on one of the couch. He is really tired and in pain.

" Yah, Oh Se Hun! Why you sit on the couch when your body is fulled with blood? Get out and go upstairs!" His mother shouted at him when she saw him sat on the couch. He sighed and stand up to went upstairs.

"Se Hun, master called you, he is in the meeting room." Yong Jin, Se Hun's father loyal follower, called him. He then follow Yong Jin to the meeting room. Yong Jin love Se Hun very much because he saved Yong Jin life before. So he treat Se Hun like his own son. When he sees Se Hun been beaten by his father, his heart will hurt and always try to stop his master from beating Se Hun again.

When he just walked into the meeting room, his father stands in front of him and hit his leg with his stick. He growls in pain and feel down on his knees.

"Appa! Why you do this to me? I didn't do anything wrong. I followed your way and fight. Is that still not enough?" Se Hun shouted and had tears in his eyes.

"You still dare to fight back? You already made five of my followers dead! Are you going to make them back to life? How am I going to tell their family?!" His father shouted at him back and hit him more. Yong Jin can't stand anymore and stoped him.

"Get out of this house! I don't want to see you anymore!" Se Hun's father shouted at him and Se Hun stand up then leave the meeting room. Yong Jin follows him from behind and hold a blue envelope.

"Sehun, this is the letter I received this morning when you went out. I quickly kept it and won't let master and mistress new it because I know they will throw it away. And I know that this letter is important for you." Yong Jin gave Sehun the envelope.

"Thanks, uncle Yong Jin. You helped me a lot. I don't know how to thanked you." Sehun takes the envelope and smile to him.

"No problem, Sehun-ah. You saved my life once." Yong Jin gives him a smirk then walk away. Sehun smiles and went back to his room.

He lie down on his comfortable bed and open the blue envelope. He reads the letter slowly and a smile has been formed on his face. He didn't bothered about his broken hand anymore because in the future he won't have to suffered anymore.

Finally my dreams has come true. I will get out of this hell life and start a better one. 

 

-LuHan-

One day, at the Beijing International Airport :

"Lu Han-ah, when you arrive Korea you must call back and tell me. Remember to drink more water and wear more clothes when its cold....." A woman talked quite loud to his son, Lu Han who is going to Korea.

"Yes mother, please don't talk so loud. This is an airport. You can't talk so loud." Lu Han says to his mother and his mother stop talking.

"Attention to all passengers, the flight from Beijing to Seoul is going to fly in a moment...." The speaker in the airport says loudly.

"Mom, dad. I gotta go now. Take care of yourself when I'm not here." Lu Han bidded farewell to his parents then went into the check point.

"Han Han, remember to call us when you arrive at Seoul." His father shouted from behind.

After that, he went into the airplane and seat down on his seat. He took out his rubik cube and play with it. In just a few minutes, he manages to finsh it. Then, he look out at the window when the airplane starts flying. He thinks back the reason he goes to Korea.

 

Flashback 11 years ago

"Fei Fei, where are you? I'm gonna find you!!!" a small, cute and fair boy wandering around the park looking for a girl.

"Boo!" The girl suddenly appeared behind him and scared him until he fell on the ground. "Haha, Hannie is been scared by me! Haha!" The girl laugh loudly.

"Huhuhu, bad fei Fei scared me! I don't want to be friend with you anymore." Lu Han sat on the floor and cried. Fei Fei heard him cried and she quickly sat beside him and confort him.

"Ah! Hannie.... Please don't cry, I won't scared you anymore. Here! I give this thing for you. It's my favourite." fei Fei aplogised to him and gave him her favourite thing - the rubik cube.

"Yay! A rubik cube! Thank you so much! Fei Fei!!" Lu Han quickly cheered up and kissed Fei Fei's cheeks. Then they went back to their house by holding hands.

 

Flashback 4 years ago

The school bell rangs. Everyone in the school went back home. Lu Han quickly ran to the bicycle stand and rush back home by sitting bicycle. Today is an important day for him -- Valentine Day. He is going to confess his love to his long time friend -- Fei Fei. After a few minutes, he arrived home. 

"Ah, Lu Han. You're back. Just now Fei Fei dropped by and call you to go to the park that you two always went to." Lu Han's mother said to him when she saw him came back. Lu Han heard that and immedialy went out again. He quickly ran to the park.

When he arrived at the park, he saw Fei Fei sits on a swing so he sits on the swing beside her.

"Fei Fei, why did you want to find me? Just now I also want to find you." Lu Han smiles and asked while panting a little.

Fei Fei turns to look at him and smiles brightly. " Luhan, my dream finally comes true! I want you to be the first to know!. Fei Fei says with excitement and happiness. Lu Han titled head with confuse.

"Today I received a letter from Korea. It says that I have been accepted as a trainee! In the future I can be a star..." Fei Fei said it with excitement.

"...But I have to leave China. I don't know when I will be back. So I called you here to say goodbye." She continue her sentence with her head hung low.

When Lu Han heard that she is going to leave, his face quickly turn to sorrow and sad face. Then, he went to Fei Fei and hugs her tightly. That makes Fei Fei shocked.

"Fei Fei, no matter what happened, I will wait for you. I just want you to remember me as your best buddy." Lu Han says and still hugs her with a teary eyes.

"Of course I will, Lu Han. I will always remember you...." Fei Fei didn't continue her words because she is crying. Both of them stay like that for a while.

 

After Fei Fei left, Lu Han has made his decision. He will learn how to sing and dance so that he could go to Korea and audition. That is the only way to find Fei Fei.

He worked hard everyday and finally he made it. He received a blue letter from a company at Korea. And that makes him in the airplane now to go to Korea.

 

The airplane has landed Korea. Lu Han get off the plane and went to check out.

Fei Fei, don't worry. We will met soon enough. I miss you so much!


Yo!

Annyeong! Author's here! So here is the first chapter. Sorry for the long update because I'm busy but don't worry I have written all the prologue of the 12 members. So how is it? Is Sehun and Luhan's prologue are good? Sorry for the bad grammar there. 

Thanks for the subscribers, I'm sorry for keeping you waiting!

Please comment and subscribe, tell me what you think ^^ and ask some question if you don't understand anything.

kamsahamida.

Oh and by the way, can you all guess who is Fei Fei? haha! comment below to tell me! 

Bye Bye!